IIM Lucknow MBA Program
- Courses and Duration
- Admission Process
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- Expected Salary
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- Free Admission Guidance Available!
- The IIM Lucknow is a public/government institution that was established in 1984. It has several management programs that have been customized to instill discipline, competence, and creativity among the students
- The IIM Lucknow’s population has steadily increased management enthusiasts continually recommend the institution for all management and business courses. Due to the high demand, the institution opened its first satellite campus at NOIDA in 2005
- The institute is accredited by the AMBA-International Accreditation Agency.
- IIM Lucknow is recognized as an institution of excellence by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in India. Also, it ranks among the Top 5 B institutions in India.
Details about IIM Lucknow MBA Program: The Courses and Duration
- The course is designed to have 23.5 credits of elective and compulsory courses. A single credit comprises a minimum of 30 classroom hours and non-credit workshops of at least 40 hours
- The MBA students go through various workshops that help them build their problem-solving ability and enhance their creativity. Some of the key areas they are trained on including social corporate responsibility, entrepreneurship, six-sigma, data analysis, sports marketing, and leadership
- This is a full-time course that takes a minimum of one year to complete.
- IIM Lucknow offers the following programmes:
- Postgraduate Programmes
- PGP in Management
- PGP in Agribusiness Management
- PGP in Sustainable Management
- Postgraduate Programmes for Executives
- The Working Managers’ Programme
- International Programme in Management for Executives
- Fellow Programme
- Fellow Programme in Management
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management
Eligibility for an MBA in IIM Lucknow
Before applying for a vacancy at IIM Lucknow, you should ensure that you meet the following qualifications:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% score
- Provide a valid GMAT/CAT score
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of managerial experience. You should provide payslips or managerial certificate as a proof
If you’re interested in pursuing an MBA from IIM Lucknow, you should follow the following steps:
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Visit the IIM Lucknow website and fill out the application form (you can complete the process online or download the form)
- Once you fill in all the details, you should send the form alongside copies of all the documents required (as stated under the eligibility section). Also, you’re required to include at least two letters of recommendation
- The admission office will evaluate all the details and GMAT scores to shortlist the potential candidates
- If you’re shortlisted, you’ll receive an invitation for a Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview which will be used to calculate your final score
After all the sessions, the admission office will communicate on the status of your application. The application process is open to international students.
IIM Lucknow Accreditation and Ranking
- The IMM Lucknow MBA is accredited by AMBA-International Accreditation Agency
- The National Institute Ranking Framework placed IIM Lucknow 3rd best MBA institution in India
Fee Structure: What is the Cost of Pursuing MBA in IIM Lucknow?
- The 2-year MBA/PGP program cost Rs.14.16 Lakhs. The university has customized payment plans to suit your needs
- The fee includes library services, tuition fees, networking, course material cost, food charges, and accommodation.
Placement Details for MBA at IIM Lucknow
- In 2019, the IIM Lucknow achieved a 100% placement record. It got at least 460 offers from 147 recruiters.
- All its 445 students were placed in leading organizations including the Boston Consulting Group, Accenture, Deloitte, Amazon, and Flipkart
- During the placement season, employers offer an average of Rs 16.5 Lakhs with the highest getting approximately Rs 80 Lakh
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Do I Need a bachelor’s degree to do an MBA?
Ans: One of the most critical requirements to enroll for an MBA in IIM Lucknow is a degree. However, it can be from any discipline and not necessarily a business-related field
- Q2: Can I do a Distance MBA degree?
Ans: There are institutions that offer distance learning MBA. This guarantees flexibility as you can attend virtual lessons from whichever locations. Before enrolling for an MBA course, you should ensure that it’s approved by UGC
- Q3: What are the Requirements for getting IIM Lucknow sponsorship?
Ans: You need to apply for the scholarship stating clearly the reason why you should be considered for the award. You’re required to include written recommendations for perusal by the sponsorship committee.
- Q4: Can I take less than 2 years to complete an MBA?
Ans: It’s possible to complete your MBA within a year. However, it will depend on your previous work experience. The more experienced you are, the more you are likely to complete the studies faster.
If you wish to reach the admissions office, you should use the following contact details:
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
- Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road, Lucknow – 226 013.
- +91-522-2734101, 2734111-20, 6696001
- +91-522-2734025, 2734005
- Also, you’re welcome to visit the institution’s website http://www.iiml.ac.in for online application or any other inquiries
Other Articles You Might Like
- IIM Bangalore MBA Program
- IIM Ahmedabad MBA Program
- IIM Calcutta MBA Program
- IIM Indore MBA Program
- IIT Kharagpur MBA Program
Image Credit: Joseph Chan