IIM Raipur MBA Program
- Courses and Duration
- Admission Process
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- Expected Salary
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- Free Admission Guidance Available!
- IIM Raipur was established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India in 2010
- It’s located in Raipur, the capital of Chhattisgarh.
- This is one of the fastest-growing states in India and there is a need for competent and technologically savvy individuals to manage the ever-growing corporate sector.
- The program has one of the most competent curricula in the region. It envisions churning out transformational leaders in the business world.
Courses and Duration
This is a two-year full-time program. It was established to achieve the following objectives:
- Help the students fathom the comprehensive approach of handling corporate issues.
- Improve research skills, decision-making processes, and problem-solving skills.
- Develop a global approach to issues that makes the students fit for international assignments.
- Produce technologically equipped management graduates.
The course has one of the most comprehensive MBA programs in the region. The teaching methods applied are highly dynamic to help the students relate every lesson to the real corporate world.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in any field from a university recognized by the Department of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- The degree must have at least 3 academic years.
- Must score at least 50% marks aggregate or an equivalent CGPA (approximately 5.0 points). The SC/ST/PwD are required to have at least 45% or 4.5 CGPA aggregate.
- Must sit for the CAT exam and provide a valid scorecard.
- Final year students can apply for the program but they must provide a letter from the registrar ascertaining that they are awaiting graduation in their current institution.
- Must submit truthful information during the application process. This must be supported by various documents including testimonials, letter of recommendation, and certificates.
- Must submit the duly-filled application form before the closure of the application period.
- After submitting their applications, the admission panel endeavors to choose the most qualified candidates to join the university.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- The first step involves shortlisting candidates who fulfill all the eligibility requirements listed above.
- The shortlisted candidates are contacted and advised to physically appear for more interview sessions.
Written Ability Test and Personal Interview
- The shortlisted candidates are subjected to written tests to evaluate their various abilities.
- The personal interview involves answering specific questions from a panel to establish the authenticity of the details provided during the application process.
- For each of the processes, the candidate is awarded marks that accumulates to determine the final score.
Final Listing of Qualified Students
After the completion of the interview sessions, the admission panel selects the best candidates to join the program. The following are considered.
- CAT/GMAT Scorecard
- Written Ability Test and Personal Interview Scorecard
- Previous Work Experience
- Past Academic Qualifications
- Personal Attributes such as self-drive, attitude, and overall approach on various issues
Once the panel scores every candidate, they rank them based on their performance. The top candidates are selected and offered a place in the institution.
The communication is made through the personal details that you provided during the application process.
- Recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and awarded UGC for its courses.
- The Institution was ranked 19th best management school in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, 2019.
- The Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) at IIM Raipur costs Rs 12, 31, 200/-
- The fee is payable term wise where the students are expected to clear the fee for each time at the beginning of each trimester. Tuition fee per term is Rs 1, 45, 200/-
- During admission, each student is expected to pay Rs 30,000 caution deposit which is refundable upon completion of the two-year course.
- IIM Raipur MBA program attracted approximately 150 recruiters in the 2019 summer placement. The majority of the students get impressive offers and 99% of them were successful.
- The top recruiters included Deloitte, Cognizant, TATA Advanced Systems Limited, OYO Rooms, Accenture, Neilsoft Ltd, and Cognizant.
- An IIM Raipur MBA graduate earns a minimum of Rs 15 Lakhs. The majority of these graduates are paid more than Rs 35 Lakhs with the highest-paid getting more than Rs 80 gross pay.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What is the Difference Between MBA and EMBA?
Ans: MBA stands for Masters of Business Administration while EMBA stands for Executive Master of Business Administration. EMBA is a program designed for senior managers who have been in the professional field for quite long. The admission requirements for the two programs are different since one of the applicants has more work experience than the other. For an EMBA, you may require up to 10 years of working experience.
- Q2: What is a GMAT test?
Ans: GMAT stands for Graduate Management Assessment Test. This is a standardized test approved by the Graduate Management Admission Council which is used to assess the MBA applicant’s abilities. When joining any accredited MBA institution, you will be required to produce the GMAT scorecard. Local applicants can present the CAT scorecard instead.
- Q3: What networking opportunities arise from having an MBA?
Ans: An MBA offers you the opportunity to work in largely influential institutions. During your work, you will meet people from different fields and you will exchange ideas in the process.
- Q4: Will my MBA be recognized globally?
Ans: This institution is accredited and recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. As such, you can present it anywhere in the world for any job offer. All they’ll need is to check the institution’s accreditation
Indian Institute of Management Raipur
- Atal Nagar, P. O. – Kurru (Abhanpur), Raipur (C.G.) 493 661
Any admission questions should be directed to the officials in charge through:
- +91 771 2474642
- +91 771 24746112, 13
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also visit the institution’s official website http://www.iimraipur.ac.in to get more details about the institution and its programs.
Other Articles You Might Like
- IIM Trichy MBA Program
- DMS IIT Madras MBA Program
- P. Jain Institute of Management & Research MBA Program
- National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli MBA Program
- Great Lakes Institute of Management MBA Program
Image Credit: Saksham Gangwar