IMED Pune Bharati Vidyapeeth University MBA
- Courses and Duration
- How To Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- Placement Details
- Expected Salary
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- Free Admission Guidance Available!
- The Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development was established in 1978 by Bharati Vidyapeeth. It is located in Pune, Western India.
- It was established by the Government of India under the UGC Act, Section 3. In 2000, it was placed under the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
- The institution is ranked among the best B-schools in India. It offers an MBA program that is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Courses and Duration
- It is a two-year full-time residential program.
- Students undergo a rigorous training program characterized by practical lessons and classroom hours.
- It offers foreign language lessons to enable graduates to explore international opportunities.
- All students must undertake a research project aimed at honing their research skills.
- Students are required to undertake a summer internship program in an organization whose core business relates to the students’ areas of specialization.
- The institution offers the Students Exchange Program to help the students to familiarize themselves with the international business environment.
- It uses the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for continuous evaluation. The teaching techniques applied include guest lectures, classroom work, fieldwork, assignments, group discussions, and term papers.
- All candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any field from a university recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or an equivalent CGPA. SC/ST/PWD candidates must have at least 45% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must provide a valid CAT/XAT scorecard.
- Candidates must register for the B-MAT test.
- Students in their final year of study are eligible to apply. However, they must have scored at least 50% in their latest exams.
- In case such candidates get admission, they will not be registered until they provide their original certificate or a letter from the registrar (of the current institution) ascertaining that the students have met all the undergraduate requirements.
- Admission to an MBA in IMED is based on the CAT/ XAT/ B-MAT results.
- All prospective candidates are required to apply for an MBA through the institution’s online portal. Incomplete application forms and those submitted late will be rejected.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- After the application process, the admission panel shortlists all the candidates who meet the minimum requirements set out by the institution (see eligibility section above).
- All shortlisted candidates are required to physically attend a personal interview and group discussion.
- During this critical interview stage, the candidates’ interpersonal and communication skills are evaluated. Every candidate is evaluated at every stage.
- The admission panel compiles the aggregate marks for each candidate. Top students get admission to the MBA program.
- Qualified candidates are informed through the addresses provided during the application process. They are required to accept the offer within the stipulated time failure to which the offer will be revoked.
- Approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India as an “A” Grade institution
- Accredited by NAAC with “A+” Grade
- Ranked 55th best B-school in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, 2018
- Ranked among top 10 B-schools in Western India by Business and Management Chronicle
- MBA at IMED, Bharati University costs Rs 2, 25, 000 per annum payable in installments. It covers tuition, library charges, material & operation costs, registration costs, refundable caution deposit, and computer charges.
- Students living within the institution must pay approximately Rs 45,000 hostel fee and Rs 20,000 mess charges.
- The institution offers limited scholarship opportunities to needy and intelligent students. The opportunities are shared based on academic performance and financial needs of each applicant.
- The institution has consistently achieved 100% placement success.
- The highest international placement offer is approximately Rs 50 Lakhs while the highest domestic offer is Rs 20 lakhs annually.
- The average placement salary is Rs 7 lakhs annually.
- Over 150 companies participate in the placement exercise every placement season. Some of the organizations that actively engage the graduates are Amazon, Cognizant, Yes Bank, Mahindra, Google, KPMG, Procter & Gamble, and Deloitte.
- MBA graduates from IMED, Bharati Vidyapeeth University get introductory offers of between Rs 10 lakhs and Rs 50 lakhs.
- The average pay for graduates within the first year of professional work is Rs 12 lakhs. However, this can rise to Rs 20 lakhs with a few years.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What happens when I fail to upload my CAT results?
Ans: Failure to upload CAT results will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Q2: Is it mandatory to do the B-MAT test administered by IMED?
Ans: Yes, all MBA candidates must sit for the B-MAT test. The admit cards are downloadable from the official institution website.
- Q3: What do I expect during the GDPI round?
Ans: Group Discussions and Personal Interview are mandatory steps for the interview. All candidates must physically be present for the evaluation.
It consists of several questions drawn from different sectors including academia, general awareness areas, and personal details related questions.
- Q4: How long should I wait before reapplying for an MBA program after disqualification?
Ans: If you miss an MBA admission, you will have to wait for the next application season to reapply. Ensure that you rectify all the weaknesses that cost you the admission since the process will be the same even after the reapplication.
- Q5: Is it mandatory to live in the institution’s hostels?
Ans: No, students are at liberty to choose their residential places. However, the institution endeavors to provide a learning-friendly environment for all students.
- Q6: How do I pay the application fee?
Ans: MBA application fee is payable online through debit and credit cards. After the payment, the admission system will validate it and immediately process the application.
To get more details about the institution, you should contact one of its representatives using the details below:
- Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University,
- Erandwane Campus, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune – 411 038 (India)
- Phone: +91-20-25448005, +91-20-25425517, +91-20-25431060
- Email: email@example.com
- For further information regarding this college and all its programs, you should visit its official website http://imed.bharatividyapeeth.edu/
Other Articles You Might Like
- Goa Institute of Management MBA
- Institute of Rural Management Anand MBA
- Lovely Professional University MBA
- BIM Trichy MBA Program
- SIMSR Mumbai – K.J. Somaiya MBA
Image Credit: Atharva Tulsi