Integral University Correspondance MBA
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Integral University, is located in the capital city of Lucknow. It is a very well-known private university in the state and every year a huge number of students enroll themselves in this university.
- The university was started as an engineering college in the year 1998 and later the university started offering other courses like BBA, MBA, agriculture, humanities and many more.
- The prior engineering college expanded and developed into a university in the year 2004. The university offers both full-time as well as distance education courses. It is having a total of 24 departments and it offers more than 50 courses.
- Though the university is having its main campus in Lucknow, many study centers are present throughout the state.
- The university aims at providing quality education to its students so that they will be able to improve their qualifications and have success in their careers.
List of Courses Offered
The university apart from regular full-time courses offers various distance MBA courses. The courses which are offered by the university in distance are listed below:
- Retail Management
- Financial Management
- Information System
- Human Resource Development
- Marketing Management
- International Business
The above-listed courses are specialization, the university apart from these specializations, also offers a general MBA course.
Duration of the course
- The duration of all MBA courses offered by the university is 2 years or 24 months. The course is divided into 4 semesters. Thus a student has to give in all 4-semester exams.
- Candidates who are willing to take up an MBA course from Integral University will have to pay a total amount of Rs 11,800.
- The total fee can be paid in installment .i.e semester basis. The amount mentioned above does not include the application fee. The application fee needs to be paid by the students while taking admission separately.
Accreditation of Integral University
- University Grants Commission (UGC) is the most important institute in the county which recognizes the universities providing distance education. Only very few educational institutes in the country get recognized by UGC. The Integral University is recognized by UGC.
- Apart from UGC, the university is also recognized by AICTE, NCTE, PCI, NAAC, MCI, and UGC-DEB.
- A student can take admission in the university in various ways. The first way is to submit a duly filled admission application in any of the study centers situated in the state. With this process, a student can get admission on the spot.
- A student has to submit the properly filled admission application along with two passport size photographs and self-attested copies of necessary documents which include mark sheet of class 10, mark sheet of class 12, address proof, degree, etc.
- A student can also get his/her admission application along with the prospectus by sending a demand draft to the university. The amount of the demand draft is Rs 500 and the student will receive the documents sent by the university in his home.
- A student can also collect the prospectus from the study centers, admission affiliation centers, counseling office or from the help desks. After filling up the form with appropriate details, the application form needs to sent by a general post or by courier to the university.
- Apart from these two options, a student can also take admission through an online form fill up. Students need to register the online form by visiting the link given below.
- Fill up the form carefully and make sure that you have the demand draft ready in favor of the university as while filling up the form, the information regarding the demand draft needs to be entered. In addition to it, keep scanned copies of all the necessary documents in a zip file.
- The university arranges the admission process twice a year, once during the summer season and once during the winter.
Eligibility for the Course
- Students willing to take admission in MBA course at Integral University, Lucknow must have passed his/her class 10th and 12th from any recognized board of the country. He/she must also be a graduate of any recognized university with any stream or equivalent.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What is your review of Integral University?
Ans: After following the pattern of education offered by various universities across the country, we can clearly say that the education offered by Integral University falls amongst the best category.
The course structure of the university is very good and is easy for students to understand. The faculties of the university are good and the atmosphere is also no doubt good.
- Q2: Is it tough to get admission in Integral University Lucknow?
Ans: Firstly, getting admission in Integral University is not at all tough. Though it also depends upon the course that you are going for.
If the seats are less and there is a high amount of applications, getting admission to the university will surely be difficult but rather than that there is no other problem.
- Q3: Is the university approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, Integral University is UGC-DEB approved,
- Q4: Does the university have spot admissions for distance MBA?
Ans: Yes, candidates can physically appear in various recognized study centers with their duly-completed admission forms. Additionally, these candidates must have their original certificates for verification.
- Q5: How certain am I that I will get a placement after completing the distance MBA course?
Ans: The majority of distance MBA students get placement opportunities in reputable institutions. Students are encouraged to join a placement cell to get crucial skills such as CV writing and interview etiquette.
- Q6: Can international students apply for the distance MBA program?
Ans: Yes, international students are eligible to apply for this program.
- Q7: When can I choose my ideal study center?
Ans: Candidates can choose their ideal centers during the application process. The admission process will primarily take place in these centers.
- Q8: What happens when I want to change my study center?
Ans: The university reserves the right to either accept or decline a student’s application to change their study center. A change of center to another within a 10-kilometer radius will be declined.
- Q9: I made errors when filling in the admission form. Can I be allowed to amend?
Ans: Yes, candidates are allowed time to make changes in the details in the application forms. However, they cannot change the name of the course and their names.
- Q10: Can I pay a partial admission fee and then clear the balance later?
Ans: No, candidates are required to pay the entire application fee failure to which their application will be rejected.
- Q11: Which is the acceptable payment method for the application and program fee?
Ans: Candidates can either pay online (using Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card) or through a Demand Draft drawn in favor of Integral University and payable at Uttar Pradesh.
Contact Details of Integral University
- Integral University
- Dasauli, P.O. Bas-ha Kursi Road
- Lucknow – 226026
- Phone number: 0522 289 0730
- Website: http://iul.ac.in/
Other Articles You Might Like
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- XLRI distance programs
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide