ITM Executive MBA Program
- Types of Courses Offered
- Fee Structure
- How to Take Admission?
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- Free Admission Guidance Available!
- Just like most MBA colleges in India, ITM is a very old institute and was established in the year 1991. It is one of the top-rated MBA business schools in the country.
- The college offers both undergraduate and graduate courses to its students in various disciplines. Currently, the institution has branches in Delhi, Bangalore. Kharghar, Mumbai, Chennai, and Ahmedabad. However, it is an autonomous institution.
- The institution is perfect for individuals looking for the best PGDM course in the country. The institution offers courses that are progressive, cater to the industrial needs and are innovative at the same time.
- The programs that are offered by the college are highly intensive and provide wider exposure to the industry. To know more about the institution in details, continue reading!
- Executive MBA course offered by ITM is completely online, there is no need for the students to attain classes since they can get access to everything just by sitting at their home.
- Also, since the entire course is online, students from any corner of the country can attain classes. Apart from being online, the course is also very flexible keeping in mind the time constraint of working professionals.
- Just like MBA courses from other institutions, the Executive MBA course by ITM continues for a time period of 2 years and is divided into semesters.
Types of Courses Offered
The courses that are offered by the institution are listed below:
- Executive Masters in Business Administration
- Executive Masters in Management
- Executive Masters in Health Care Management
- Executive Masters in Financial Markets
- Post Graduate Program in Digital Media Marketing
Prospectus of the Institution
- To know about the institution in detail including the courses offered and other information, click here!
- The course fee for an Executive MBA from ITM is extremely nominal compared to other institutions that offer similar courses. The entire course fee is INR 80,000 which can also be paid in parts.
- For more details, you can visit the official website of the institution.
- The ITM Group of institutions is accredited by NAAC and NBA with a grade ‘A’ in India for offering high-quality education.
How to Take Admission?
- Interested students need to fill up an online form that is available on the institution’s official website.
- Once you have filled the form, you need to wait since the institution shortlists candidates who met their parameters. Shortlisted candidates are invited by the institution for the final round which is organized on Skype.
- One of the best parts about choosing this particular institution is that it arranges campus drive for its students and also helps in resume preparation.
- There are very few institutions in the country that offers campus recruitment for executive MBA students. For more admission related updates, you can visit this website.
- In order to study the Executive MBA from ITM, students must have at least 3 years of working experience. Interested students must have 15 years of education from any stream along with the minimum work experience required.
- Counseling is offered to students via phone or in-person as well. For counseling in person, interested candidates need to contact the Admission Counselor of the institution.
- The counselor when meets the candidates first gives a brief description of the programs.
- ITM is one of the renowned institutions for Executive MBA in India. The institution is recommended many for studying executive MBA.
- The college organized placement for its student which is one of the advantages of opting for this institution. Many companies that visit the institution for campus drive are perfect for a career boost and offer great opportunities for students. The salary package offered by companies hiring students from ITM is also high.
- The faculties of the institution are well experienced and have good knowledge about the subjects that they teach. Grooming classes are also organized by the institution which helps students to know more about how to represent themselves.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Is an Executive MBA from ITM worth it?
Ans: Executive MBA is perfect for already working professionals, however, it is essential for every institution offering Executive MBA to meet a few criteria. Executive MBA classes should be flexible, the degree should be recognized, the college must offer placement opportunities and faculties should also be well-experienced. All these factors are available in the executive MBA course offered by ITM.
- Q2: Is a Part-time MBA from ITM a good idea?
Ans: According to most people who have studied from ITM, the syllabus is excellent, faculties are well-experienced individuals from well-known corporate companies.
Classes are organized every weekend in which working professionals feel back to college, the course fee is extremely affordable and can be paid in installments. The institution is amazing and a huge number of students enroll themselves every year. Studying part-time MBA from ITM is always a good idea.
- Address: Group of Institutions Hno:23-6-79
- Opp: APSRTC Tyre Unit Near Raj Hotel Hunter Road,
- Warangal – 506001
- Tel: 0870-6564087
- Address: ITM – Group of Institutions 11/D14,
- SIPCOT IT PARK, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR) Siruseri,
- Pudupakkam Post, Chennai 603103.
- Tel: 044 27470134
Navi Mumbai Campus
- Plot 25 & 26, Institutional Area,
- Sector 4, Kharghar (E), Navi Mumbai – 410 210
- Tel: 022- 3383 5500/ 3383 5518/3383 5579
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mumbai Campus (Dombivli)
- Address: ITM – SIA Business School Plot no P- 88,
- MIDC Residential Area, Near Dombivli Gymkhana,
- Dombivli (E) – 421 203
- Tel: 0251-2440480/2449636
Other Articles You Might Like
- IIM Ahmedabad Executive MBA
- Top 17 Cheap Executive MBA in India
- Top 10 Executive MBA in India
- Goa Institute of Management Executive MBA
- BITS Pilani Executive MBA
Image Credit: Ben Rosett