Ivy Pro School Data Science Fee, Placements and More
|Ivy Professional Data Science||Details|
|Course offered||Diploma in Data Science & Business Analytics Certification|
|Stream||Data Science & Analytics|
|Duration||9 months & 195 hours|
|Fee of course (INR)||Up to 44,000|
|Accreditation||NASSCOM and the Government of India.|
|Work ex required||Candidates with IT, Finance, Banking, or KPO work experience will have an added advantage|
|Eligibility||undergraduate or postgraduate in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, or Commerce. MBA students ( all streams) can also apply|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Diploma in Data Science, AI, ML, & Big Data Course
- Business Analytics Certification
- Admission Process
- Fee Structure
- Batch Profile
- Placement Assistance
- Job Prospects
- Student Testimonials
- Ivyproschool Quora
- Other Courses Offered at Ivyproschool
- Contact Details
- Related Posts
- Data Analytics – Free Guidance Available!
Data analytics is one of the fastest-growing careers in the Tech domain. Organizations are increasingly hiring data scientists to help them leverage the digital revolution and use data to make critical decisions.
However, there is a severe shortage of data professionals. As such, you should grab the opportunity and enroll in a data-related programme at Ivyproschool.
Courses Offered at Ivyproschool
1. Diploma in Data Science, AI, ML, & Big Data Course
This programme is designed to develop data analysis skills and create professional data handlers. It integrates emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to ensure automated solutions to industry problems. Students will also get NASSCOM Futureskills certifications enabling them to work globally in diverse industries.
Course Duration: 9 months
Type of Course/ Medium: Classroom/ Online Live
This programme is designed to offer hands-on experience in data analysis and management. It incorporates more than 40 case studies, industry projects, faculty mentorship, and mandatory internship. Additionally, students are required to apply statistical tools such as SAS, Excel, Tableau, TensorFlow, Python, R, and SQL to solve real industry problems.
The programme includes:
- 40+ case studies
- 10+ industry projects by industry partners
- Assured placement or money-back guarantee
- Guaranteed internship
- 24/7 peer and career help
2. Business Analytics Certification
This programme is designed for working professionals and MBA students who want to carve a career in data science and analytics. It equips participants with insights on how to add value to raw data and present it in an easy-to-understand format. It encourages data-driven decision-making techniques for improved organizational productivity.
Course Duration: 195 hours
Type of Course/ Medium: Industry Case Studies, Live Exercises and Projects
This programme has 4 modules with different courses. The courses are distributed as follows:
|1 (Analytics Essentials)||
|2 (Industry Applicable Core Analytics)||
|3 (Advanced Analytics using SAS)||
|4 (Predictive Analysis using R)||
- Prospective candidates are required to apply for the programme online by visiting the Ivyproschool website.
- Candidates must upload attested academic documents, identification documents, and a passport size photo.
- Duly completed forms must be submitted and a non-refundable application fee paid through the institution’s online payment gateways.
- Upon reception, the Ivyproschool admission panel will evaluate the admit candidates based on academic qualification and work experience.
- Successful candidates will be intimated using the email address provided during the application stage. They will be required to pay the first installment of the fee to reserve their seat.
- Letter of offer will then be sent through the student’s email address detailing the commencement date and all the other syllabus details.
These programmes use a hybrid approach where students can either attend physical classrooms or follow the lessons through live sessions. Classroom sessions are conducted at Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune. Students will have access to a Learning Management System (LMS) where they can access recorded lectures, digital libraries, and other digital resources.
Additionally, this programme is highly immersive and students are required to engage in intensive group discussions, case study analysis, and industry projects. Students will be required to undertake several assignments, end-of-term examinations, viva-voce presentations, and continuous assessments to evaluate their understanding.
- Candidates must have an undergraduate or postgraduate in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Finance, or Commerce. MBA students ( all streams) can also apply.
- Candidates in their 3rd year or final year of study (B.E/B.Tech) will be considered.
- Candidates with IT, Finance, Banking, or KPO work experience will have an added advantage.
- AI and ML candidates must have an interest in Computer Science, Data Analysis, and IT
|Ivy Professional School Data Science Fees||Details (INR)|
|Business Analytics Certification||37,500 annually|
|Data Science, AI, ML, & Big Data Course||44,000 annually|
These programmes comprise students from different sectors ranging from IT, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Automotive. A majority of the students have at least 2 years of work experience in various job roles including managers, departmental heads, and chief security officers. The male participants are more than 75% more than the female participants in a majority of the batches.
Ivy Professional School offers placement assistance to all qualifying students. It has more than 65 partner organisations such as Genpact, eBay, Cap Gemini, Paypal, Cognizant, Google, and HSBC. Students are also trained on interview skills and resume writing to prepare them for the recruitment interviews conducted in the university. More than 92% of the students get placements.
Ivy Pro School graduates work in organizations such as Cognizant, Capgemini, PWC, DTCC, Caprum Bagrodia Ltd, Genpact, IBC Consultants, and TATA Consultancy Services. A majority of them get promoted in their workplace while others get better offers in international and local firms. They take up roles such as data analysts, business analysts, data security specialists, and data analysis consultants.
Accreditation and Ranking for Ivyproschool
Ivyproschool is recognized by NASSCOM and the Government of India. Graduates can take up roles both locally and internationally. Additionally, the institution partners with Genpact, Accenture, PwC, Honeywell, and Coca-Cola among others. India Analytics ranks the institution among the top 10 best in big data analytics in India.
“Would recommend IVY to everyone if you are interested to know about Analytics and like to pursue your career in the same. It is one of the finest institutes and the curriculum is awesome to give you a better understanding Rest depends on you how you learn from the mentors at IVY. Kudos to IVY and the team for the great success.” Vishwajit Sen, (Machine Learning Expert @ AllState, Bangalore, previously worked with Genpact, IHS, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is Ivy Professional School recognized?
Ans: Yes, Ivyproschool is associated with NASSCOM Futureskills and backed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. All its graduates receive NASSCOM certification. Additionally, the institution is mapped to the National Occupation Standards (NOS) which guarantees comprehensive coverage of data science, AI, ML, and IT programmes.
Q2: Is Ivy Professional School good for a Data Science programme?
Ans: Yes, the institution is one of the leading data science schools in India. It has many partner organizations that guarantee placements to qualified candidates. The institution offers a job guarantee or money-back policy on most of its programmes. However, students must complete all the modules to benefit from the policy.
Q3: Is there an entrance examination when applying for a Data Science or AI/ML programme at Ivy Professional School?
Ans: No, candidates are required to apply online through the institution’s portal. The admission process is based on merit. The panel considers previous academic qualifications, work experience, and other parameters that it may deem fit.
IVY Professional School offers courses that improve the employability of graduates. It uses immersion techniques to ensure that students get industry-specific skills. As such, its graduates are fully equipped to analyze data and make data-driven decisions. This article highlights the most common courses offered at Ivy. It elaborates the pedagogy, registration details, and duration.
- Official Website: https://ivyproschool.com/
- State: Camac Street. Kolkata
- Prospectus Link: Click here for the prospectus link.
Other Courses Offered at Ivyproschoold
Other Courses Offered at Ivy Professional School
|1. Predictive Analytics with R Certification||
|2. Pick Your Module||
|3. Advanced Analytics Courses||
|4. Data Science with Machine Learning and Tableau||
|5. Business Analytics certification||
|6. Big Data Certification||
Other Articles You Might Like
- Data Science 360 Analytixlabs Review
- Manipal University MSc Data Science
- PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics JNU
- Jagannath University Business Analytics
- GCU Data Science Admissions
Image Credit: Sigmund