Jagannath University Correspondence MBA
- Jagannath University is a private institution of higher learning established by Rajasthan State Legislature in 2008.
- Jagannath University has a distance learning section (School of Distance Learning) that caters to busy professionals who wish to acquire education through the distance mode.
Type of Courses
There are several courses that candidates can enroll for at this school. They include:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
- The MCA program has a duration period of three years
- The MBA Program requires a minimum of two years to complete
- The PGDCA course has a minimum duration of one year
- Eligibility for all courses is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- The program fee for both MBA and MCA courses is Rs. 12,500 per semester
- Fee for the PGDCA program is Rs. 6,500
Jagannath University Accreditation
- Jagannath University is awarded the ‘B’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
How to Take Admission
- Jagannath University’s form is completed offline. Applicants who wish to apply for distance education at Jagannath University can enroll for any of the courses mentioned above by completing the application form.
- The forms can be obtained from Chaksu and Sitapura Campuses on payment of Rs. 500.
- Candidates can download the application form from the School of Distance Learning website at www.sdlju.in.
- The completed application should be sent to the Jagannath University along with a demand draft made in favor of Jagannath University, payable at Jaipur.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What type of institution is Jagannath University?
A1: Jagannath University is a private university
Q2: Does Jagannath University offers distance MBA?
A2: Yes. Jagannath University offers distance MBA. The school also offers MCA through the distance mode.
Q3: How can I contact the University?
A3: You can visit the university website for the information or contact the university by the details given below.
Q4: Do the courses offered by Jagannath University recognized?
A4: Yes, The courses offered by the university recognized by UGC. And awarded with Grade ‘B’ by (NAAC) also approved by AICTE.
Q5: What is the eligibility criteria for the admission in MBA?
A5: You must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream to get admission in MBA.
Q6: What is the total fee for the MBA program at Jagannath University Distance Education?
A6: The fee for MBA is 12,500 per semester.
Q7: Where can I get the application form for MBA at Jagannath University Distance Education?
A7: You can download the application form from the School of Distance Learning website at www.sdlju.in.
- Address: NH-12,
- Chaksu Bypass,
- Tonk Road,
- Jaipur-303901 (Rajasthan)
- Phone No.: 0141-3020500/555
- Fax: +91-141-3020538
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Address: Plot No. IP- 2 & 3, Phase IV,
- Sitapura Industrial Area, Opp. Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur-302022.
- Telephone: +91-141-4071551, 4071552
- Fax: +91-141-3020538
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.jagannathuniversity.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges