Jagannath University Distance MBA Program – Fee Structure, Reviews, and More
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Jagannath University is a private institution of higher learning established by Rajasthan State Legislature in 2008.
- Jagannath University has a distance learning section (School of Distance Learning) that caters to busy professionals who wish to acquire education through the distance mode.
Type of Courses
There are several courses that candidates can enroll at this school. They include:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
- The MCA program has a duration period of three years
- The MBA Program requires a minimum of two years to complete
- The PGDCA course has a minimum duration of one year
- Eligibility for all courses is a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized institution
- The program fee for both MBA and MCA courses is Rs. 12,500 per semester
- The fee for the PGDCA program is Rs. 6,500
Jagannath University Accreditation
- Jagannath University is awarded the ‘B’ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
How to Take Admission
- Jagannath University’s form is completed offline. Applicants who wish to apply for distance education at Jagannath University can enroll for any of the courses mentioned above by completing the application form.
- The forms can be obtained from Chaksu and Sitapura Campuses on payment of Rs. 500.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Candidates can download the application form from the School of Distance Learning website at www.sdlju.in.
- The completed application should be sent to the Jagannath University along with a demand draft made in favor of Jagannath University, payable at Jaipur.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What type of institution is Jagannath University?
A1: Jagannath University is a private university
- Q2: Does Jagannath University offers a distance MBA?
A2: Yes. Jagannath University offers a distance MBA. The school also offers MCA through distance mode.
- Q3: How can I contact the University?
A3: You can visit the university website for the information or contact the university by the details given below.
- Q4: Do the courses offered by Jagannath University recognized?
A4: Yes, The courses offered by the university recognized by UGC. And awarded with Grade ‘B’ by (NAAC) also approved by AICTE.
- Q5: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in MBA?
A5: You must have a Bachelor’s degree in any stream to get admission in MBA.
- Q6: What is the total fee for the MBA program at Jagannath University Distance Education?
A6: The fee for MBA is 12,500 per semester.
- Q7: Where can I get the application form for MBA at Jagannath University Distance Education?
A7: You can download the application form from the School of Distance Learning website at www.sdlju.in.
- Q8: Is distance MBA by Jagannath University approved?
Ans: Yes, the program is approved by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB), AIU, AICTE, and UGC. It is also accredited by NAAC.
- Q9: I do not have my final year marks sheet. Can I apply for a distance MBA program?
Ans: You can only apply for the program if you are sure that you will have all the required documents by the time of verification. Failure to present the document will result in the cancellation of the admission.
- Q10: How long will it take to get my portal login credentials after registration?
Ans: After getting an enrollment number, you will receive an email (through the address provided during application) with all the logins to help you access the materials for the program you have been admitted to.
- Q11: How do I tell whether my application was successful?
Ans: Your application will only be completed after the payment of the application and course fee. You will get a notification “application submitted successfully” after the payment.
- Q12: Can I receive hardcopy study materials via courier?
Ans: Yes, students are entitled to receive study materials through their preferred channels.
- Q13: What are the performance evaluation techniques used by the institution?
Ans: Distance MBA students are evaluated using case studies, assignments, online presentations, project reports, and end-of-semester examinations.
- Q14: Will I be required to pay the examination fee separately?
Ans: Yes, the examination fee is Rs 1000 per semester. However, you can opt to pay it together with the program’s fee at the beginning of the semester.
- Q15: How are examinations for distance MBA administered?
Ans: All examinations for distance MBA are held offline. You will be required to physically appear at your selected examination centre.
- Q16: Does the institution offer placement assistance to distance MBA students?
Ans: Yes, these students can liaise with the institution for placement opportunities. The university has numerous placement partners that offer job opportunities for MBA graduates.
- Q17: How long will I wait before getting feedback on my application status?
Ans: Candidates will be informed about the status of their application within 3 weeks after the last application date.
- Address: NH-12,
- Chaksu Bypass,
- Tonk Road,
- Jaipur-303901 (Rajasthan)
- Phone No.: 0141-3020500/555
- Fax: +91-141-3020538
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Plot No. IP- 2 & 3, Phase IV,
- Sitapura Industrial Area, Opp. Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur-302022.
- Telephone: +91-141-4071551, 4071552
- Fax: +91-141-3020538
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.jagannathuniversity.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: Toa Heftiba