Jaipur National University (JNU) Distance MBA – Fee, Courses, and Sallybus
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Jaipur National University is a private institution of higher learning set up in 2007. The institution offers diverse integrated and interdisciplinary programs of study through the distance mode.
- JNU’s distance education program is run by the School of Distance Education and Learning (SODEL).
Type of Courses
The programs available at the school include:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- M.A. English
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- Diploma in Management
Duration of Course
- MCA has a minimum duration of three years and a maximum of six years
- M.A. English and MBA programs have a minimum duration of 2 years, and a maximum duration of 4 years
- The PGDCA and Diploma in Management programs require a minimum of one year to complete
- Eligibility for all courses is a bachelor’s degree (three-year degree course) in any discipline from a recognized institution
- The course fee for the MBA and MCA programs is Rs. 19,500 per year. Examination fee of Rs. 1800 is also required.
- The fee for M.A. English is Rs. 13,000 per year. Students enrolling for this course are also required to pay Rs. 500 as exam fee
- Total fees for the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) is Rs. 19,500; examination fee is Rs. 1800
Jaipur National University Accreditation
JNU is accredited grade “B” by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
How to Take Admission into Jaipur National University
- Candidates can apply for the distance education program at JNU in either of two ways: online or offline. Those who wish to apply online can do so at http://www.jnujprdistance.com/admissions/apply-now.aspx.
- However, if you prefer to take the offline route, you can obtain the prospectus along with the application form from any of the information centers.
- Students are required to verify their documents by submitting them on the application portal or by sending them via email or post.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Does JNU offer an entrance test?
A1: Applicants who fulfill admission requirements are not required to write an entrance test.
- Q2: Can a candidate enroll for more than one course at JNU?
A2: No. Students can only pursue one course at a time.
- Q3: Does Jaipur National University approved by UGC?
A3: Yes, It is approved by UGC. An accreditation proof is attached above.
- Q4: What courses are offered by Jaipur National University in its distance learning program?
A4: The university offered MBA, MCA, M.A. in English, PGDCA, and Diploma in Management in its distance mode.
- Q5: What are the placements opportunities for students after completing their courses?
A5: The university has its own placements cell where the students can train for soft skills, personality development, oral and writing skills and overall employment skills in both corporate and public sectors.
- Q6: What is the total fee for the MBA program at Jaipur National University Distance mode?
A6: The total fee per year for the MBA program is 19,500 Rupees.
- Q7: What is the eligibility criteria for the admission in MBA program in distance education?
A7: Students must have a bachelor’s degree in any stream to get admission in MBA.
- Q8: Is the distance MBA by Jaipur National University recognized?
Ans: Yes, the program is recognized by the Distance Education Bureau as well as UGC.
- Q9: How will I get study materials after registering for the distance MBA program?
Ans: The university has a comprehensive Learning Management System (LMS) where students can access all the materials they require for the program.
- Q10: Can I get hard copy learning materials?
Ans: Yes, hard copy learning materials can be sent through courier to students’ preferred addresses.
- Q11: Where will I get the university’s prospectus and application form?
Ans: Interested candidates are required to access the prospectus and application form from the university’s official address. They will be required to pay INR 500 application fee.
- Q12: Which is the acceptable payment method for the programs and application fee?
Ans: Candidates can pay their fees online through Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card. Alternatively, they can draw a demand draft in favour of the Directorate of Distance Learning, Jaipur National University
- Q13: Will I be required to undertake an entrance test?
Ans: Yes, admission to distance MBA is strictly based on the entrance test score.
- Q14: How long does it take for the admission panel to communicate their decision on my application?
Ans: The admission panel evaluates each application submitted and communicates the status of the application within 15 days from the final day of application.
- Q15: Is the decision by the admission panel of Jaipur National University final?
Ans: Yes, admission to the distance MBA program is strictly based on merit. Unsuccessful candidates are allowed to re-apply during the next admission session.
- Q16: Can I get a loan facility for my distance MBA?
Ans: Yes, the institution organizes for EMI and loan facilities with manageable payment terms.
- Q17: Are there scholarships for distance MBA students?
Ans: No, the institution does not offer scholarships for distance programs.
University Contact Details
JNU’s contact details include:
- Address: Jaipur National University,
- Jaipur-Agra Bypass,
- Near New RTO Office,
- Rajasthan – 302 017
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 820-4901-5907
- Website: http://www.jnujaipur.ac.in/
Link to Prospectus
Other Options for Students
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- Distance MBA – Start Here