Jamia Hamdard University Distance PG and Advance Diploma
- Courses Available
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Established in 1989, Jamia Hamdard University is a private-owned “deemed to be university” institute of higher learning.
- The school’s strides in areas of research, academics, and infrastructure helped earned it the grade ‘A’ accreditation by the National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC).
- The university has launched an open and distance learning program to enhance the quality of education through the multimedia approach and adopt with a flexible and innovative method to ensure ‘independent learning’ to anyone any time and anywhere.
Courses and Course Details
The following are the courses offered at Jamia Hamdard University through distance mode:
PG and Advance Diploma:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Bio-informatics (PGDB): The individuals eligible for this course are those who possess a BSc in Biology or BSc in Mathematics or Statistics with Biology at 10+2.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Chemo-informatics (PGDC): To be eligible for this course, you need to have a BSc with Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Therapeutic Nutrition (PGDTN): A BSc degree in Biological Sciences or Home Science is required for this course.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs (PGDPRA): You need a BPham V MBBS or Bachelor Degree and should have worked in the Pharmaceutical Industry for two years to qualify for this course.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Monitoring & Impact Assessment (PGDEMIA): A BSc in any branch of science is required.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Right (PGDIPR): You need a B.Sc. in any science-based course to be eligible for this program.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR): A bachelor’s degree in any course is accepted.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Record Techniques (PGDMRT): You need a bachelor’s degree in any field of study so long as you have biology.
- The course duration is a minimum of one year and a maximum of two years.
- The eligibility criteria are described above with each and every program the university offered in its distance education.
The Jamia Hamdard University is conferred with grade ‘A’ accreditation by the National Accreditation and Assessment Council (NAAC).
Fee for distance MBA at Jamia Hamdard University depends on the course you are applying. The individual fees stated below are inclusive of Rs. 2000 examination fee and payable per annum.
How to Apply
- You can purchase the Jamia Hamdard University admission form from the School of Open and Distance Learning (SODL).
- Alternatively, you can download the form from their website at http://jamiahamdard.edu/open-and-distance-learning/ and send it through post or submit it in person on any working day. Submission time is 10 am – 4 pm.
- You will need to enclose a Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favor of “Jamia Hamdard” payable at New Delhi with the form.
- Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I apply for the Post Graduate Diploma in Human rights?
Ans: You must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline to apply for this program. You can take admission form the School of Distance Learning or download it from the university website.
- What is the eligibility criteria Bio-Informatics in Distance learning mode?
Ans: You must have posses a BSC. in Biology or BSC.in Mathematics or Statistics with Biology at 10+2 to apply for this program.
- Is Jamia Hamdard University offered MBA in Distance Education?
Ans: No, The university does not offer MBA in distance learning. However, It does offer different Post Graduate Diploma.
- Is Jamia Hamdard University approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, It is approved by UGC. An Accreditation proof is attached above.
- What is the fee structure for any Post Graduate Diploma at Jamia Hamdard University?
Ans: The fees for all the diploma courses are stated above. You can visit the university website for more updates.
- When do I get my enrollment number and identity card?
Ans: The enrollment number and identity card are allotted by the Directorate of open and distance learning after the admission.
- Directorate SODL, New Delhi,
- (School of Open and Distance Learning),
- First Floor, HMS Central Library,
- Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar,
- New Delhi-110062.
- Phone: 0091-11-26059688
- Email: [email protected]