Jiwaji University Distance MBA – Admission, Fee Structure, and More
- Courses Available
- Types of Courses
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The University of Jiwaji established its Institute of Distance Education in 1995 to run various conventional and programs using the mode of distance education.
- As of today, several education programs are run by the Institute of Distance Education which is located within the University of Jiwaji Campus. These programs are also being run at different study centers under the guidance of the New Delhi Distance Education Council.
- Jiwaji University is a State University.
Note that the distance MBA program from Jiwaji is no longer offered. The below-mentioned details can be used by students for other distance programs. The portal and admission process for all programs is mostly the same.
Jiwaji University Distance Education Courses
The University offers several other degree programs. They include:
- Certificate Courses
- Diploma Courses
- G. Diploma Courses
- Graduate Courses
- Post-Graduate Law Course
- Post-Graduate M.A Courses
- Post-Graduate Commerce Course
- Post-Graduate Library & Information Science Course
- Post-Graduate Physical Education Course
- Post-Graduate Science Courses
- M. Phil. Courses
- Jiwaji University Institute of distance education offers a two year MBA program and a three-year program for the general MBA Course.
Types of Courses
The Jiwaji University Institute of distance education offered the following MBA Courses
- MBA (General)
- Rural Technology and Management (RTM)
- Hospital Administration
- Heritage Tourism Management
- Financial Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Chemical Sales and Marketing Management (CSMM)
They also offered courses like E-Commerce, Business Economics, Tourism Administration, and more.
Criteria for Eligibility
- The minimum criteria for eligibility for Jiwaji University Institute of distance education are 50 percent aggregate marks in the qualifications exam.
The fees listed below are the total fees for each semester in Rupees.
For Financial Administration/Human Resource Management
- 1st semester – 18935
- 2nd semester – 14025
- 3rd semester – 14895
- 4th semester – 14025
For Hospital Administration (No longer available)
- 1st semester – 23935
- 2nd semester – 21025
- 3rd semester – 21395
- 4th semester – 21025
For CSMM/Heritage Tourism Management/E-Commerce/Tourism Administration (No longer available)
- 1st semester – 17035
- 2nd semester – 12125
- 3rd semester – 12995
- 4th semester – 12125
Accreditation of University
- Institutional accreditation or recognition: University Grants Commission
- Grade: A
- Year of first accreditation: 1984
- Other Programmatic accreditation: Bar Council of India (BCI) and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
How to Apply for Admission
The entire admission process is online. The hard copy of the submitted applications should be deposited together with relevant documents. The process involved is as follows:
- Visit the website of MPOnline. https://jiwaji.mponline.gov.in/Portal
- Select your desired course, fill all the details and then deposit the form
- The application fee, course fee, together with the application form should be filed To know the required amount of the application fee, visit http://jiwaji.edu/dis_edu_about.asp
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Take the print out of submitted admission form and send the hard copy to the school of Distance Education, or the study center alongside photocopies of
- The mark sheets of 10th and 12thclass;
- Eligibility, Migration, and Gap Certificate(if there is any due to discontinuity in your education)
- Mark sheet of Graduation (for PG courses)
- Make sure to submit the hard copies of the application form together with all the relevant documents within 30 days of submitting your application form online.
- Free Admission Help Available
Jiwaji University Distance Education Ranking
- The University of Jiwaji institute of distance education is a highly acclaimed university in the state. It is ranked 136 in the country, and 5043 in the world. However, this is not an academic ranking. Therefore, you shouldn’t adopt it as the main criteria for enrolling in a school.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Can I get my M.Sc in Physics through Jiwaji University?
Ans: The University offers various bachelor, masters, postgraduate, and certification courses all of which have been tailored to bring you the best education possible. An M.Sc in Physics is also one of the courses offered at Jiwaji so you can get that Master’s degree in 2 years (4 semesters).
- Q2: How do I know more about the courses offered?
Ans: You can learn more about your desired course through the university website where you can download the course syllabus in pdf format.
- Q3: Does Jiwaji University Distance Education offer an MBA?
Ans: Jiwaji university offered different programs like Certificate and Diploma Courses, Post-Graduate Law courses. It does not offer MBA distance Education anymore.
- Q4: Is Jiwaji University UGC approved?
Ans: Yes, It is UGC approved and a copy of accreditation proof is attached above.
- Q5: How to Apply for an Eligibility Certificate?
- Visit the following websites
- Fill all the required forms
- Deposit the applicable eligibility fee online
- Print out a copy of the submitted form
- Take the printout together with the original mark sheet of your last qualification as well as photocopies of previous educational achievements.
- After you’ve been issued the eligibility certificate by the University of Jiwaji, make sure you attach the original to your enrollment form
- Q6: What is a GAP Certificate and how do you get it?
Ans: GAP certificate is basically an undertaking stating that you didn’t pursue any other course(s) during your gap year. It is a notarized document on an Rs.50 stamp paper. The language of the undertaken is available in all authorized notaries. You may also choose to do it on your own. Visit the school website for an example of what the undertaken should look like.
- Q7: When is the last day of application forms submission?
Ans: All applications must be submitted within 30 days of the last day of submission. Any submission made after the 30 days will be charged a late fee of Rs 500- Rs 1000.
- Q8: Which documents are required when applying for a distance MBA at Jiwaji University?
Ans: Candidates must submit valid 10th and 12th grades mark sheet, migration certificate, graduation mark sheet, and an eligibility certificate. If candidates have had discontinuity in their education system, they must provide a gap certificate.
- Q9: How often will I be required to attend live sessions in study centres?
Ans: Students will be required to attend live sessions at least twice a week or as the instructor may deem necessary.
- Q10: How will I get my hardcopy learning materials?
Ans: All materials will be submitted to the respective study centres as selected by the students. Alternatively, students can request that their materials are sent to specific addresses but they will be required to pay the postage fee.
- Q11: Will I get a scholarship for distance courses in the institution?
Ans: No, the institution does not have scholarships for distance courses. However, SC/ST students may be considered for scholarships subject to approval.
- Q12: What is the age limit to apply for a distance course at Jiwaji University?
Ans: Candidates must be at least 17 years old to qualify for any distance course. There is no upper age limit.
- Q13: What is the institution’s reservation policy?
Ans: The institution reserves seats for SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates. These categories may also get fee concession. Please get more course-specific information from the prospectus.
- Q14: How are placements conducted after completion of the studies?
Ans: All placements occur through the placement cell at the main university campus. To get more information about available placements opportunities, studies are required to liaise with the administrative office.
List of approved study centers can be found here – Link
- Jiwaji University
- Gwalior (M.P.), India
- Inquiry No: +91 751 2442712
- Degree Section: +91 751 2442757
- Fax No: +91 751 2341768
- Website: http://www.jiwaji.edu/
Other Options For Students
If you are looking for a distance MBA from IMT, then you can check out the details over here.
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- ICFAI Distance MBA – Another great option
- Distance MBA – Start Here
Image Source: Muhammad Rizwan