Jodhpur National University Distance MBA
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Jodhpur National University is a private institution of higher learning located in Rajasthan.
- The school was set up in 2008 to award bachelors and higher degrees to those who yearn for quality education.
- It is situated in the suburbs of Jodhpur and is housed on a campus of 30 acres.
- The university has more than 13,000 students.
- It is offering various courses under the discipline of faculties.
- Jodhpur National University also offers distance education to students who may not have the time to enroll for full-time study.
Types of Courses Offered
The school provides distance education in:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- The minimum duration for the MBA program is two years.
- Eligibility criteria for the distance MBA program at Jodhpur National University is a pass degree with at least 45 marks in graduation (from any stream).
- For fee information on fees, candidates are required to contact the school via the email address given in the contact section.
Jodhpur National University Accreditation
- Jodhpur National University is currently not accredited by UGC.
- Candidates who are looking to enroll for distance MBA at Jodhpur National University can do so by downloading the form from http://jodhpurnationaluniversity.com/
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- For information on how to proceed with the admission process, applicants will have to contact the school via email@example.com.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Does Jodhpur National University offer placement opportunities?
Ans: No. JNU does not offer placement opportunities for distance MBA students.
- Q2: Can a Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication at Jodhpur National University be pursued after class 12th or B.Sc?
Ans: Yes, You can pursue this course after completing class 12th.
- Q3: Can I do a Diploma in civil engineering from the distance learning method in Jodhpur National University?
Ans: Jodhpur National University does not provide a Diploma in civil engineering through distance learning. It provides a regular diploma course.
- Q4: Is it worth pursuing BCA through distance from Jodhpur National University?
Ans: No, you can pursue BCA through distance learning from Jodhpur National University. Remember that, Distance courses are useful only if you have certain experience or you excel in it so take a check at your own skills first.
- Q5: Does the Jodhpur University has its own library?
Ans: Yes, the university has its own library which is stocked with around 90,000 books in all core, functional and applied areas of study.
- Q6: Is the institution accredited to offer distance MBA courses?
Ans: Yes, the institution is UGC and DEB accredited.
- Q7: Can I apply for the program offline?
Ans: Candidates are at liberty to use either online or offline application approach.
- Q8: Can I get the prospectus and the admission form by post?
Ans: Yes, candidates can request the institution to send the prospectus to a specific address. However, they are required to pay for the postage fee.
- Q9: Will I be required to undertake an entrance exam?
Ans: Yes, all MBA candidates will be required to undertake a management entrance exam and provide a valid score sheet.
- Q10: How will I know the status of my application?
Ans: Candidates will be informed about the status of their application through the admission portal as well as the email addresses provided during the registration process.
- Q11: How long will I wait to know the outcome of my application?
Ans: 1-2 weeks from the last day of application.
- Q12: What factors can lead to a rejection of my distance MBA application?
Ans: The institution reserves the right to reject any application that does not meet the minimum requirements. Some of the factors that can lead to a rejection include failure to include all the documents required, provision of falsified documents, late submission, or non-payment of the course fee.
- Q13: How will I know the status of my application?
Ans: Candidates are required to regularly check their admission portal for information regarding their application. Also, an admission officer may send the status directly through the email provided during the registration process.
- Q14: Can I appeal the decision by the admission panel to deny me admission to distance MBA?
Ans: No, the decision by the admission panel is final. The admission process is strictly based on merit.
- Q15: Can I change my study center?
Ans: Yes, students can apply for a change in their study center. However, they are required to provide valid reasons for the request.
- Address: Admission Office Address: A-301,
- Anchal Complex, Residency Road,
- Jodhpur. 342003 Rajasthan, India
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 02931-281416
- Website: www.jodhpurnationaluniversity.com
Other Related Posts for Students
- Maharishi Dayanand Distance MBA
- Utkal University Distance MBA
- Guru Jambheshwar Distance MBA
- Asian School of Business Distance Learning
- Vivekananda University Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Start Here
Image Credit – jasonhk1920