JSS Academy Of Higher Education and Research Distance MBA
- Courses Offered
- Fee Structure
- How To Apply For Admission
- Accreditation Status
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The importance of distance learning cannot be overemphasized in view of technology advancement and internet penetration in both underdeveloped and developing countries. Distance learning programs are designed to cater to the academic needs of full-time working professionals and graduate students who want to enhance their managerial and leadership skills without resigning from their full-time employment
- If you desire distance MBA education either to improve your knowledge of the business world or to earn a promotion in your workplace, one university that’s like a game-changer to turn to is JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research.
- The school was founded in 2008 in line with the UGC Act 1956. It is a deemed University and located in Mysuru, Karnataka. Since its inception, the school has always focused on health services, health education, as well as research and development. At present, there are more than 2,000 students, 600 faculty members, and over 300 students pursuing various postgraduate programs.
- In this article, we will cover everything you need to know regarding the school admission process and their distance MBA eligibility criteria.
- JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research is a private college.
MBA (Hospital Administration)
Below are the courses taught under the distance MBA program:
- Healthcare research methods
- Organizational behavior and communication
- Teamwork in healthcare organizations
- Information technology in healthcare
- Healthcare economics
- Risk management
- The total amount payable by distance MBA students at the point of entry is ₹1.79 Lakhs
The following are the eligibility requirements before candidates are considered for the distance MBA program:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an approved college or University
- Prospective candidates must be at least 17 years on or before December 31 (of the year seeking admission).
- 5% relaxation for SC/ST
- Passport photograph
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Income certificate
- Age-proof certificate
- Medical certificate
- Creed and Caste certificate
- Evidence of work experience if applicable.
How To Apply For Admission
- Visit https://www.jssuni.edu.in/JSSWeb/WebAdmissionReg.aspx?CCF=DEDU to kick-start the application process.
- Enter your first name, last name, date of birth, email, and phone number.
- Click on the register button
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- You will receive a link to verify your email address
- Once you have successfully verified your email address, you can then complete the application form
- Upload a recent passport photograph of yourself
- Pay the required registration fee and review your application
- Click on “confirm my application” to submit your application for review
- Print out the submitted application form for reference purposes
Document To Be Submitted
The following documents (original) would be sighted during counselling:
- Class X or SSLC mark sheet
- HSC/PUC/Class XII/10+2 mark sheet
- Character or conduct certificate issued by your previous college
- Last exam mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Community or Caste certificate for OBC/ST/SC category
- Migration certificate where applicable
- Proof of identity (Voter’s card, passport, driving license, PAN card, or Aadhaar Card)
- 6 passport photographs
- Other relevant documents as may be specified
- The list of admitted students would be published on the official website of the school after a rigorous screening process.
- You can complete the program within 2 years.
- JSS Academy Higher Education and Research was accredited in 2018 by the University Grants Commission as a deemed University. The school is also accredited by NAAC with an A+ grade.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What if I am not up to 17 years, will my application be considered?
Ans: Your application would not be considered if you’re not up to 17 years of age at the time of application. Only those that meet the admission criteria would be considered for admission.
- Q2: Does the school accept transfer students from other colleges?
Ans: No. JSS Academy Higher Education and Research don’t accept students that are transferred from other institutions. If you desire a distance MBA of the school, just head straight to the school website to apply for admission provided you meet the admission requirements. Your application would be considered on merit.
- Q3: How does the school deliver lectures?
Ans: Generally, lectures are delivered online by competent instructors and lecturers. As a matter of fact, most students communicate with their lectures via WhatsApp and Skype for an after-class explanation.
- Q4: Does the school accept a provisional Bachelor’s degree?
Ans: No. The school doesn’t admit students to pursue a distance MBA program on the basis of a provision result. Before publishing the names of admitted students, the school admission committee scrutinizes all documents submitted by prospective students to ensure they are genuine and original. Therefore, ensure you have all the qualifying documents handy; otherwise, your application would be rejected and the fee deposited would not be refunded.
- Q5: What can make the school to reject my application?
Ans: There are several reasons why the school may reject your application, including submitting forged documents, your bachelor’s degree not recognized by the school admission committee, and not meeting the age requirement.
- Q6: Is the school accredited by the relevant government agencies in India?
Ans: Yes, JSS Academy Higher Education and Research is accredited by UGC and NAAC.
- Q7: Are International students considered for admission?
Ans: Of course, the school accommodates everybody desiring a distance MBA education. If you’re an international student, feel free to apply for admission. However, ensure your visa and resident permit are valid before you proceed to complete the application form.
- Q8: Does the school allow manual or over-the-counter applications?
Ans: No. The only recognized method of application is online. If you’re not good at IT, you can visit a cyber cafe for assistance.
- Q9: Will I be involved in a research project at the end of the program?
Ans: Yes, usually before the school confers a degree on an individual, the student is expected to carry out a research project. Project work is part of the compulsory courses that students must satisfy before graduation.
- JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research
- City: Mysuru – 570 015
- State: Karnataka
- Contact No: +91-821-2548416 / 400
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.jssuni.edu.in