JSS Academy Of Higher Education and Research Distance MBA Admission, Courses and More
|JSS College Mysore Distance MBA||Details|
|Fee of course (INR)||1.79 Lakhs|
|Work ex required||Yes|
|Eligibility||A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Offered
- Tuition Cost
- Program Requirements
- How To Apply For Admission
- Accreditation Status
- Students Testimonials
- Contact Details
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
The importance of distance learning cannot be overemphasized in view of technology advancement and internet penetration in both underdeveloped and developing countries.
Distance learning programs are designed to cater to the academic needs of full-time working professionals and graduate students who want to enhance their managerial and leadership skills without resigning from their full-time employment
If you desire distance MBA education either to improve your knowledge of the business world or to earn a promotion in your workplace, one university that’s like a game-changer to turn to is the JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research.
The school was founded in 2008 in line with the UGC Act of 1956. It is a deemed University and located in Mysuru, Karnataka.
Since its inception, the school has always focused on health services, health education, as well as research and development. At present, there are more than 2,000 students, 600 faculty members, and over 300 students pursuing various postgraduate programs.
In this article, we will cover everything you need to know regarding the school admission process and their distance MBA eligibility criteria.
JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research is a private college.
MBA (Hospital Administration)
Below are the courses taught under the distance MBA program:
- Healthcare research methods
- Organizational behavior and communication
- Teamwork in healthcare organizations
- Information technology in healthcare
- Healthcare economics
- Risk management
The total amount payable by distance MBA students at the point of entry is ₹1.79 Lakhs.
The following are the eligibility requirements before candidates are considered for the distance MBA program:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from an approved college or University
- Prospective candidates must be at least 17 years on or before December 31 (of the year seeking admission).
- 5% relaxation for SC/ST
- Passport photograph
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Income certificate
- Age-proof certificate
- Medical certificate
- Creed and Caste certificate
- Evidence of work experience if applicable.
How To Apply For Admission
- Visit https://www.jssuni.edu.in/JSSWeb/WebAdmissionReg.aspx?CCF=DEDU to kick-start the application process.
- Enter your first name, last name, date of birth, email, and phone number.
- Click on the register button
- You will receive a link to verify your email address
- Once you have successfully verified your email address, you can then complete the application form
- Upload a recent passport photograph of yourself
- Pay the required registration fee and review your application
- Click on “confirm my application” to submit your application for review
- Print out the submitted application form for reference purposes
Document To Be Submitted
The following documents (original) would be sighted during counseling:
- Class X or SSLC mark sheet
- HSC/PUC/Class XII/10+2 mark sheet
- Character or conduct certificate issued by your previous college
- Last exam mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Community or Caste certificate for OBC/ST/SC category
- Migration certificate where applicable
- Proof of identity (Voter’s card, passport, driving license, PAN card, or Aadhaar Card)
- 6 passport photographs
- Other relevant documents as may be specified
The list of admitted students would be published on the official website of the school after a rigorous screening process.
You can complete the program within 2 years.
JSS Academy Higher Education and Research was accredited in 2018 by the University Grants Commission as a deemed University. The school is also accredited by NAAC with an A+ grade.
“This is one of the famous and most privileged colleges in India and mainly in South India. The student who is coming out of this college will have a class of behavior and knowledge. JSS University is one of the best-seamed university which is globally affiliated and which everyone promotes. In the process of making great entrepreneurs, this college is leading by its way. JSS medical college is the very biggest and huge hospital at the heart of Mysore. Also, they are having branches in Ooty Tamilnadu.” rinsyvarghese78
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is JSS Academy accredited by the relevant government agencies in India?
Ans: Yes, JSS Academy Higher Education and Research is accredited by UGC and NAAC.
Q2: Are International students considered for admission?
Ans: Of course, the school accommodates everybody desiring a distance MBA education. If you’re an international student, feel free to apply for admission. However, ensure your visa and resident permit are valid before you proceed to complete the application form.
If you have any question, please ask us here – we answer every single query for students
- JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research
- City: Mysuru – 570 015
- State: Karnataka
- Website: https://www.jssuni.edu.in
Other Articles You Might Like
- Amity Distance Learning MBA
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- IGNOU Distance MBA
- IMT Ghaziabad Distance MBA
- IIM Lucknow Distance Learning Program
- Distance MBA – Start Here
Image Credit: Abhishek Rana