Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University Distance MBA – Admission, Courses Details, and More
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- JVWU is a private university that was founded in 2008 by the Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University Act 1982 (Act No. 17 of 2008).
- The school is located in Jaipur in the state of Rajasthan. JVWU aims to encourage and inspire the next generation of women by offering them the opportunity to advance their education via distance mode.
Type of Courses
JVWU offers the following courses via the distance mode:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- MA Economics
- MA History
- MA in Political Science
- MA Education
- Bar the MCA, which requires three years (six semesters) to complete, all the courses have a minimum duration of two years (four semesters).
- The eligibility requirement for distance education at JVWU is graduation in any discipline.
Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University Accreditation
JVWU is recognized by the University Grants Commission. Below is its accreditation letter attached:
The fee for distance learning at JVWU consist:
How to Take Admission
- Candidates can apply for admission online or offline. Both the application link and the link to download the offline application form can be found at http://www.jvwu.ac.in/distance.
- Fill in the application form and send it to University Headquarters through Speed Post or Registered post along with all the necessary documents and a demand draft of Rs. 200 in the name of Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University payable at ‘Jaipur’.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: I want to take admission in M.A. Economics. What should I do?
Ans: You must have a Bachelor’s degree in order to get admission in M.A. Economics in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University Distance Education.
- Q2: What are the courses offered at Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University Distance Education?
Ans: There are several courses offered at Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University Distance Education like MBA, MCA, M.A. in History, Economics and Political Science.
- Q3: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in MBA at Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University Distance Learning?
Ans: You must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in any stream to get admission in MBA.
- Q4: Is the University accredited by UGC?
Ans: Yes, It is been approved by UGC. An accreditation proof is attached above.
- Q5: How can I contact the University?
Ans: The detailed contact information is given below.
- Q6: What is the total fee for the MBA program in distance mode at Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University?
Ans: For women, it is 7,500 per semester and for men the fee for the MBA program is Rs. 8,000.
- Q7: How much is the application fee for distance MBA?
Ans: Rs 200.
- Q8: Can I apply for the distance MBA offline?
Ans: Yes, candidates have the option to either apply online or offline. If you choose to use the offline method, you will be required to download the application form from the university’s website; fill all the details; and send it to the institution by post. You should include all the documents and a demand draft for fee payment.
- Q9: Will I be required to appear for a distance MBA entrance exam?
Ans: Yes, all candidates interested in distance MBA must appear for the Joint National Entrance Exam. Those with valid GATE/JEE/MAT/CAT/LSAT/CLAT will be exempted.
- Q10: Will I be allowed to undertake end-of-term exams online?
Ans: No, end-of-term examinations are held at various examination centres within Rajasthan State. Each student is required to select their preferred centre when applying for the examinations.
- Q11: Where will I get the learning materials for the program?
Ans: Immediately after enrolling for the distance MBA, students are provided with unique login details to access the portal where all the learning materials will be availed.
- Q12: How will I get hardcopy learning materials for distance MBA?
Ans: Hardcopy learning materials are available at the university’s headquarters. Also, the materials can be delivered to a specific address as provided. However, students will be required to cater for all courier charges.
- Q13: Is distance MBA from Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University recognized?
Ans: Yes, the program is recognized by the Distance Education Bureau.
- Q14: Which other payment options are available besides the demand draft?
Ans: If you are applying online for distance MBA, you can use online payment methods such as Net Banking, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- Q15: What can lead to rejection of a distance MBA application?
Ans: An application can be rejected due to myriad reasons including late submission, failure to pay for the course fee, falsification of documents, or failure to provide ALL the required information.
- Q16: What happens when my application is rejected?
Ans: Candidates whose application has been declined for any reason will have to apply for the program during the next admission session.
For information, applicants can reach JVWU through the following channels:
- Phone No.: 0141-2370501
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For admission counseling, you can contact the school through:
- Toll-Free No.: 18001805657
- Phone No.: 9001140140
- WhatsApp: 9001096035
- Email address: email@example.com
Other Options for Students
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide