KKHSOU Distance Education Program
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University is an open public university founded in 2006 through the Assam Legislative Assembly by Act XXXVII of 2005.
- The institution is located in Guwahati, Assam, India. KKHSOU is named after Sanskrit scholar and Philanthropist, Krishna Kanta Handique.
- The school operates in three different locations. The permanent campus is located at Patgaon, Rani Gate, Guwahati; the city office is at Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Guwahati; then there’s also the Jorhat Regional Center.
List of Courses Offered
Among others, KKHSOU offers the following courses through the distance mode:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Duration of Course
- The minimum length of the MBA program at KKHSOU is two years
- Candidates should contact KKHSOU for information regarding the distance MBA fee structure
- The University Grants Commission recognizes KKHSOU, and its distance courses are consequently approved.
How to Take Admission into K. K. Handiqui State Open University
- KKHSOU offers an online application.
- Candidates who wish to apply to the school can do so by visiting www.kkhsou.in
- Eligibility condition for the distance MBA course at KKSOU is graduation from any course (except Fine Arts) with at least 40% total marks.
- Applicants will be granted admission based on their performance in the entrance test conducted by the institution.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Does KKHSOU require an entrance exam?
Ans 1: Yes. KKHSOU subjects candidates to an entrance exam.
- Q2: Does the school makes exceptions?
Ans 2: Yes. Candidates who possess a Bachelor of Business Administration from KKHSOU or any other institution recognized by it, those who scored 500 and above in MAT, as well as applicants who have a minimum of three years of working experience in supervisory or managerial roles, are exempted from this requirement.
- Q3: What is the eligibility criteria for Lateral entry in MBA?
Ans: The candidate who has a PG Diploma in Business Management with 75% aggregate marks from KKHSOU or any UGC/AICTE Government approved university is eligible for lateral entry in the 3rd semester of the MBA Program.
- Q4: Can I take online admission at KKHSOU?
Ans: Yes, you can take online admission. For more information, please visit the official website.
- Q5: Are the courses offered by KKHSOU approved?
Ans: Yes, the University Grants Commission recognizes KKHSOU, and its distance courses are consequently approved.
- Q6: Does the university have study centers?
Ans: Yes, the institution has several distributed all over India. Candidates are advised to check the approved study centers on the official institution’s website.
- Q7: When will I be required to select my study center? Can I change it?
Ans: Candidates are required to select their preferred study center during the application process. They can change the study centers after a while subject to approval.
- Q8: Does the university provide recorded audio lessons?
Ans: Yes, the university recently acquired state-of-the-art multimedia studio for producing audio-visual programs
- Q9: Can I change from distance to regular MBA after a while?
Ans: No, if you are admitted as a distance MBA student, you will not be able to change it to regular. Always indicate clearly the program you are interested in before submitting the application form.
- Q10: What services can I get from my selected study centers?
Ans: All study centers are fully equipped with learning materials, recreational facilities, and laboratories for practical work. Additionally, students will be required to regularly attend personal contact programs.
- Q11: How do I access online/digital learning materials?
Ans: During the registration process, all candidates are required to register a portal. It is here that all the course materials will be uploaded.
- Q12: What are the requirements for undertaking end-of-term examinations?
Ans: All students must have an admit card to be allowed into the exam halls. The tickets are only offered to students who have cleared their fee balance.
- Q13: Is it mandatory to submit a project report before graduating?
Ans: Yes, all students must undertake a project under the supervision of approved instructors. It contributes significantly to the student’s cumulative scores.
- Q14: Which guarantee do I have that I will get a job after graduating with a distance program from the institution?
Ans: On average, 95% of all students are placed in both local and international organizations. While there is no 100% guarantee to get a job, chances are substantially high that you will.
University Contact Details
- Address: Patgaon, Rani
- Guwahati – 781017
- Housefed Complex, Last Gate
- Dispur, Guwahati 781006
- Assam, India
- Phone: +91 0361 2235971/2234964
- Fax: 0361 2235398
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.kkhsou.in
Other Articles You Might Like
- Teerthanker Mahaveer University (TMU) Distance Learning
- Barkatullah University Distance Learning
- Asian School of Business (ASB) Distance Learning
- Bhagwant University Distance MBA
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- Distance MBA – Start Here