Kuvempu University Distance MBA – Courses, Admission, and More
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Proffering higher erudition by Distance Education Mode is a new imperative step taken by the Kuvempu University so as to facilitate student community in their keenness for attaining Post – Graduate Education.
- The inevitability of this was sensed by the Kuvempu University when a greater number of students, who sought after seats for Post Graduate Studies, could not be accommodated in the standard Post Graduate Programs.
- Kuvempu University deems that the Distance Learning erudition is an evenly good quality avenue to be made accessible to concerned students.
- Recognized by the UGC and a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), the degrees proffered by Distance Education Directorate are corresponding to that of regular degrees.
- The Directorate of Distance Education is providing a total of forty courses unswervingly in diverse faculties at the undergraduate, Post Graduate, and Diploma levels.
- It is a state university.
About MBA Program
- Kuvempu University proffers an MBA Program in alliance with the ICBMS (International Corporate Business Management Studies) Educational Trust in Chennai/Bangalore.
- ICBMS supports Kuvempu University in curriculum content designing, carrying out orientation programs, project work, and unremitting evaluation procedures. The University calls for applications for entrance, conduction of entrance tests, and admission the successful candidates.
- It carries out theory exams and proclaims the results and concerns scorecards and other related certificates.
Details of MBA Distance Education Courses
- Duration of the program is two years duration having four Semesters
- Eligibility Criteria
- Any applicant who has passed the 3 years Degree exam of Kuvempu University or any other equivalent University and has attained not less than 45 percent marks
- The applicant must have qualified the Entrance Test conducted by Kuvempu University. Weightage for qualifying the examination and Entrance Test is 50:50
- Medium: English
- Specializations offered
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
Applicants seeking admission in MBA Program have to pay Rs. 500 as Entrance Test Fees. Course Fee can be submitted after they choose the Program will be informed to the candidates on the University’s website.
- The qualified candidates would have to pay the fees (Rs. 9500/-) through 2 separate Demand Drafts, one for Rs. 5000 to be paid to the Finance Officer, Kuvempu University & ICBMS, Chennai for Rs. 4500.
- Both Demand Draft should be submitted to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University Shankaraghatta together with properly filled in the application.
How to Apply
- Entrance Exam will be organized in selected places, which will be intimated to the students applying for admittance to the MBA program.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
Kuvempu University Accreditation Proof
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Is the Kuvempu MBA Degree UGC approved?
Ans: Yes, the degrees are not currently approved by UGC.
- Q2: How useful is the Distance Learning MBA at Kuvempu University?
Ans: The Distance Learning MBA from Kuvempu University can turn out to be the most valuable move in a young professional’s career. It gives students the ability to continue schooling while they make the necessary steps to start a career.
- Q3: Is it worth receiving an MBA from Kuvempu University?
Ans: Yes, it is, for sure. This university has been a dream destination for marketers for decades. Acquiring an MBA from this university will give you an incredible edge moving forward throughout your career.
- Q4: What is the total duration of getting an MBA from Kuvempu University?
Ans: The total duration of acquiring a distance learning MBA from Kuvempu University is two years consisting of four Semesters.
- Q5: What is the fee structure of the Kuvempu Distance Learning Program?
Ans: It consists of four semesters and the fee for each semester is 9500 Rs. Students can submit the course fee after they choose the Program.
- Q6: Must I undertake the entrance exam by Kuvempu University to qualify for a distance MBA?
Ans: Yes, candidates will be admitted after completing the entrance exam. A non-refundable fee of INR 500 entrance exam fee is payable.
- Q7: Are there other admissible scores for distance MBA admission?
Ans: Yes, candidates with PG CET/ CMAT valid scorecards may be exempted from the entrance exam.
- Q8: How will I get an admit card for the entrance test?
Ans: Admit cards will be provided to candidates both online and offline. All candidates must have these cards failure to which they will be denied to undertake the exam.
- Q9: Can I pay the school fees in installments?
Ans: Yes, the institution allows students to pay school fees in four installments.
- Q10: Does the institution allow offline distance MBA applications?
Ans: Yes, students can opt to either use online or offline application techniques. Students who opt for the offline application method can buy the application forms through NEFT, Credit Cards, or Debit Cards. Duly-completed forms must be submitted together with the fee.
- Q11: Why was my application MBA rejected despite attaching all the documents required?
Ans: Several reasons can lead to the rejection of an application. They include a signature mismatch on provided documents, failure to submit your application within the stipulated timelines, or providing fake documents.
- Q12: Is Kuvempu University recognized by UGC?
Ans: Yes, the institution is approved by UGC. Additionally, the distance MBA is recognized by the Distance Education Council.
- Q13: Can I get a scholarship to complete my distance MBA program?
Ans: The institution does not offer scholarships for this program.
- Q14: Must I go all the way to Kuvempu University if I need learning support?
Ans: No, the university has established approximately 57 learning support centres in India. Please visit the institution’s website to identify your nearest centre.
- Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University
- Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta – 577 451
- Shimoga, Karnataka, India
- Ph: 08282 – 256450, 256426, 256246, 256185
- Fax: 08282 – 256370
- e-mail: [email protected]
Other Related Posts for Students
- IIM Distance Learning
- XLRI Distance Learning
- Symbiosis Distance Education
- IGNOU MBA Education
- Top 10 Distance MBA Colleges
- Distance MBA -Start Here
Image Credit – Michael D Beckwith