Kuvempu University Correspondance MBA
- Proffering higher erudition by Distance Education Mode is a new imperative step taken by the Kuvempu University so as to facilitate student community in their keenness for attaining Post – Graduate Education.
- The inevitability of this was sensed by the Kuvempu University when a greater number of students, who sought after seats for Post Graduate Studies, could not be accommodated in the standard Post Graduate Programs.
- Kuvempu University deems that the Distance Learning erudition is an evenly good quality avenue to be made accessible to concerned students.
- Recognized by the UGC and a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), the degrees proffered by Distance Education Directorate are corresponding to that of regular degrees.
- The Directorate of Distance Education is providing a total of forty courses unswervingly in diverse faculties at the undergraduate, Post Graduate, and Diploma levels.
- It is a state university.
About MBA Program
- Kuvempu University proffers an MBA Program in alliance with the ICBMS (International Corporate Business Management Studies) Educational Trust in Chennai/Bangalore.
- ICBMS supports Kuvempu University in curriculum content designing, carrying out orientation programs, project work, and unremitting evaluation procedure. The University calls for applications for entrance, conduction of entrance tests and admission the successful candidates.
- It carries out theory exams and proclaims the results and concerns score cards and other related certificates.
Details of MBA Distance Education Courses
- Duration of the program is two years duration having four Semesters
- Eligibility Criteria
- Any applicant who has passed the 3 years Degree exam of Kuvempu University or any other equivalent University and has attained not less than 45 percent marks
- The applicant must have qualified the Entrance Test conducted by Kuvempu University. Weightage for qualifying the examination and Entrance Test is 50:50
- Medium: English
- Specializations offered
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
Applicants seeking admission in MBA Program have to pay Rs. 500 as Entrance Test Fees. Course Fee can be submitted after they choose the Program will be informed to the candidates on the University’s website.
|1st Semester||Rs. 9500/-|
|2nd Semester||Rs. 9500/-|
|3rd Semester||Rs. 9500/-|
|4th Semester||Rs. 9500/-|
- The qualified candidates would have to pay the fees (Rs. 9500/-) through 2 separate Demand Drafts, one for Rs. 5000 to be paid to the Finance Officer, Kuvempu University & ICBMS, Chennai for Rs. 4500.
- Both Demand Draft should be submitted to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University Shankaraghatta together with properly filled in application.
How to apply
- Entrance Exam will be organized in selected places, which will be intimated to the students applying for admittance to the MBA program.
- Free Admission Help Available
Kuvempu University Accreditation Proof
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is the Kuvempu MBA Degree UGC approved?
Yes, the degrees are not currently approved by UGC.
Q2: How useful is the Distance Learning MBA at Kuvempu University?
The Distance Learning MBA from Kuvempu University can turn out to be the most valuable move in a young professional’s career. It gives students the ability to continue schooling while they make the necessary steps to start a career.
Q3: Is it worth receiving an MBA from Kuvempu University?
Yes, it is, for sure. This university has been a dream destination for marketers for decades. Acquiring an MBA from this university will give you an incredible edge moving forward throughout your career.
Q4: What is the total duration of getting an MBA from Kuvempu University?
The total duration of acquiring a distance learning MBA from Kuvempu University is two years consisting of four Semesters.
Q5: What is the fee structure of Kuvempu DIstance Learning Program?
It consists of four semesters and the fee for each semester is 9500 Rs. Students can submit the course fee after they choose the Program.
- Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University
- Jnana Sahyadri, Shankaraghatta – 577 451
- Shimoga, Karnataka, India
- Ph: 08282 – 256450, 256426, 256246, 256185
- Fax: 08282 – 256370
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Related Posts for Students
- IIM Distance Learning
- XLRI Distance Learning
- Symbiosis Distance Education
- IGNOU MBA Education
- Top 10 Distance MBA Colleges