Lovely Professional University MBA
- Courses and Duration
- How To Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- Accommodation Details
- Placement Details
- Expected Salary
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- Free Admission Guidance Available!
- Lovely Professional University was established by Lovely International Trust under the Punjab State Private University Act of 2005.
- It is a private and semi-residential university located in North India.
- The institution offers more than 200 courses with more than 25000 students from different parts of the world.
- It offers an MBA program that is tailor-made to provide practical and ethical graduates. The program is accredited by the Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Courses and Duration
- It is a 4-semester program spread over two years.
- The course consists of core courses, specialization areas, summer internships, and research projects.
- All students must undertake the core courses which offer overall knowledge areas such as Economics, Finance, Operations Management, and Human Resource Development.
- In the second year of study, students are allowed to specialize in their areas of interest. Areas of specialization include Finance & Banking, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Economics, and International Business Management.
- The curriculum is designed to address all the emerging issues in Management. It uses up-to-date teaching techniques to disseminate current trends in the industry.
- Some of the techniques applied by the lecturers include digital group discussions, guest lectures, conferences, and seminars.
- The institution offers Student Exchange Programs to equip the students with knowledge of the international business environment.
- After the first year of study, all candidates are required to undertake a 2-months summer internship in an organization that deals in matters within the students’ areas of specializations.
- Before the end of the second year of study, all candidates must conduct a research project. They are required to identify a problem encountered by various organizations, research on it, and make recommendations.
- Almost all the graduates are placed during the institution’s placement season. They register a high success rate in the job market.
- Candidates must be graduates from a university recognized by UGC and a minimum of 55% aggregate marks. SC/ST/PWD candidates must have scored at least 50% or an equivalent CGPA in their undergraduate studies.
- 10% relaxation is given to outstanding Sports Persons to meet the Sports Scholarship requirement.
- Candidates must have valid scorecards for LPUNEST and CAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT, or XAT exam.
- Candidates who have completed Chartered Accountancy offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Cost and Management Accountancy offered by the Institute of Cost Accountants of India will be considered.
- Final year students are eligible to apply but must provide the score sheet for their latest examinations. They must have scored at least 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- In case of admission, such students must provide their original certificate or any other valid document ascertaining that they have met all undergraduate requirements.
- All candidates are required to apply for an MBA online through the institution’s portal. Any late application will be rejected.
- Upon reception of the application forms, the admission panel shortlists all the candidates who meet the minimum requirements as outlined in the “Eligibility Section”.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- All shortlisted candidates are invited to physically attend personal interviews, written ability tests, and group discussion sessions.
- Every stage of the interview is assessed and awarded based on the performance of every candidate.
- After the interview, the admission panel selects the best candidates who get admission. Other factors considered during the selection process include work experience, past academic achievements, and extracurricular activities.
- All successful candidates receive offer letters through the addresses provided during the application process. They are required to confirm their interest in the MBA program within the stipulated time failure to which the offer may be revoked.
- Accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Accredited by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
- Ranked 52nd in Management by the National Institutional Ranking Framework, 2019
- Business India ranked Lovely Professional University with A++
- MBA fee at Lovely Professional University is INR 1, 45, 000 per semester. It covers tuition, insurance, library charges, learning materials, and refundable deposits.
- Every candidate must pay Rs 2500 examination fee per semester. The examination fee for the first semester can be paid alongside the fee for the second semester.
- The institution offers scholarships based on academic excellence and financial needs of the applicants. The scholarships are limited and only needy and intelligent students will be considered.
- The institution provides accommodation for its students in a greeny and calm environment which enhances learning.
- All hostels are equipped with gym equipment, in-house laundry systems, indoor stadium, and in-house mentor systems.
- Accommodation hostels are available only after the students apply for them. No student will be coerced to live within the university.
- Students are required to pay Rs 48,000 accommodation fee and Rs 26,000 mess charges annually.
- Lovely Professional University achieves more than 95% placement success each year.
- The average placement salary for MBA graduates is Rs 9.57 Lakhs annually.
- The highest offer ranges between Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 35 Lakhs for different placement seasons.
- The lowest placement offer is approximately Rs 5 lakhs annually.
- Approximately 75 organizations participate in the placement process each summer season. Some of the most active organizations include Deloitte, Procter & Gamble, Google, Cognizant, YES Bank, and Mahindra.
- MBA graduates from Lovely Professional College get introductory salaries of approximately Rs 18 Lakhs.
- Highest-paid graduates receive up to Rs 30 Lakhs annually with the median being Rs 12 Lakhs annually.
- Within two years of professional life, the average pay for MBA graduates rises to approximately Rs 22 Lakhs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Is age an eligibility factor for an MBA at LPU?
Ans: No, there is no age limit for MBA applications.
- Q2: Does LPU allow offline application?
Ans: No, the institution only accepts online application module.
- Q3: Is the LPUNEST exam a substitute for CAT/GMAT?
Ans: No, CAT is offered by IIMs while LPUNEST is an institution-based entrance exam. The results for both tests must be provided for the candidate to be considered.
- Q4: Is work experience mandatory?
Ans: While work experience increases your chances for an MBA admission, it is not mandatory.
If you need to engage a representative from Lovely Professional University, you can call the toll free number 1800 274 0615/ 1800 102 4431.
Also, you can contact the institution using the address below:
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab (India) – 144411
- For General/ Admission Related Enquiry:
- Phone: +91-1824-517000, +91-1824-404404
- Toll-Free: 1800 274 0615, 1800 102 4431
- Fax: +91-1824-506100 (Admission), +91-1824-506111 (General)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Admissions)
- Email: email@example.com (International Admissions)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (General)
- For further details about this institution, please visit the institution’s official website https://www.lpu.in/
Other Articles You Might Like
- IFMR Business School MBA
- Panjab University, Chandigarh MBA
- Amity University MBA Program
- Goa Institute of Management MBA
- Institute of Rural Management Anand MBA
Image Credit: Vijay Sadasivuni