Maharishi Dayanand University Distance MBA – Admission, Eligibility, and Exam Centres
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Maharshi Dayanand University is a public institution of higher learning located in Rohtak, Haryana, India. The school is named after visionary and social reformer, Maharshi Dayanand.
- The institution, which was founded in 1976, offers an MBA through the distance mode.
Type of Courses
The following courses are available at the school:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (Executive)
Duration of Course
- The minimum duration for the MBA program at MDU is two years, while the maximum time it’ll take you to complete the course is 4 years
- The total fee for distance MBA at Maharishi Dayanand is Rs. 44,000.
- Candidates are required to contact MDU for eligibility criteria.
Maharishi Dayanand University Accreditation
- Maharishi Dayanand University is accredited by the UGC. Below is attached an accredited letter.
How to Take Admission into Maharishi Dayanand University
- Individuals who wish to enroll for the distance MBA course at Maharishi Dayanand can do so by enrolling online
- To apply, visit the website of the Directorate of Distance Education at www.mdudde.net
- Take a print out of a copy of the submitted application form and send alongside other documents to the directorate through “The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Maharshi Dayanand University – 124001.”
- Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What is the medium of instruction for the distance MBA course at MDU?
Ans: The medium of instruction is English.
- Q2: Can I apply to the school offline?
Ans: No. MDU only offers an online application.
- Q3: How can I apply for the distance MBA at MDU?
Ans: You can apply online for admission in MBA. For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
- Q4: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in MBA at MDU Distance Education?
Ans: You have to contact the university for the eligibility criteria in order to get admission in MBA at MDU distance education.
- Q5: Does MDU distance education approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, It is approved and an accreditation proof is attached above.
- Q6: What is the fee structure for the MBA program?
Ans: Fee for the MBA program at MDU DDE is Rs.44000.
- Q7: How will I access the application form for distance MBA at Maharshi Dayanand University?
Ans: You can get the application form by opening a registration portal online. Ensure that you click on the distance learning option to get the right form.
- Q8: Can I pay the application fee at a later date after submitting the application fee?
Ans: No, the application fee must be submitted together with the application form failure to which the application may be declined.
- Q9: Can I submit a printed copy of the application form physically?
Ans: Yes, candidates are allowed to submit a printed copy together with the DD for application fee payment. The documents should be submitted in time at the Directorate of Distance Education office.
- Q10: Which documents will I be required to attach when applying?
Ans: Candidates are required to submit valid mark sheets for the 10th and 12th grades, graduation certificate, caste or migration certificate, and Shastri examination certificate where applicable.
- Q11: What happens when I fail to apply within the stipulated timelines?
Ans: Late submission can be considered if it falls within the stipulated last date of submission. Any submission delivered later than that will be declined.
- Q12: How will I know the status of my application?
Ans: Candidates can check the status of their applications online after 2-3 weeks.
- Q13: Can I request for hardcopy learning materials to be sent directly to my address?
Ans: Yes, students have the right to request for hardcopy learning materials. These materials will be sent to the address provided during the registration process.
- Q14: Can I request for a re-evaluation of my marks?
Ans: Yes, students can apply for a re-evaluation upon payment of a re-evaluation fee. The application must be done within the stipulated timelines failure to which it will not be considered.
MDU Contact Details
For inquiries, applicants can contact Maharishi Dayanand via:
- Address: The Director,
- Directorate of Distance Education,
- Maharshi Dayanand University – 124001.
- Phone: 01262-393191
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.mdurohtak.ac.in/, http://mdudde.net/
Other Articles You Might Like
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide