Mahatma Gandhi University Distance MBA
- Courses Available
- Features of the Distance MBA Program
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Career Prospects
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Mahatma Gandhi University is a public university established on the 2nd of October, 1983. It is based in the Kottayam district of Kerala situated in peninsular India. This university commenced offering valuable programs in distance education in the year of 1990 and since then it became popular around the country. Among the entire post graduation level, distance education course provided by this university, MBA is the most popular one.
- The UGC approved and NAAC accredited university aims to foster the holistic development of individuals who will be empowered to act as the conscience of society. As per its motto – “Knowledge makes one immortal” the university has been designed to provide career-oriented and industry relevant education in management to enable advancement in their career.
Faculty and programs:
- The university has earned the status of one of the top universities in the country and has been ranked 28thamong other top universities for its traditional course and highly ranked for its Distance MBA course.
- Mahatma Gandhi University is a central University.
- The University does not offer any specializations in its MBA course and only offers the regular classic MBA course, although a few electives in the course allow some room for specializations.
Features of the distance MBA program
- Eligibility criteria: Any recognized bachelor’s degree
- Duration of course: 2 years (Regular MBA) and 1year (Executive MBA)
- The medium of instruction: English
- Accreditation of University: B+ grade from NAAC
- Fee structure: INR 30,000 (For two years inclusive of all cost of application)
- Syllabus: Link
Mahatma Gandhi University Accreditation Proof
- Mahatma Gandhi University is currently not accredited by UGC DEC. The details of its past accreditation are mentioned below:
How to Take Admission
- The application forms along with the prospectus are issued at the beginning of every academic year. Students seeking admission can collect the prospectus from the coordinator of the study center after submitting a DD of 500 INR.
- The prospectus will contain an application number and a secret key via which the students can register themselves in the official website of the university and fill up the application form. Thereafter the student has to hand over the form along with the required certificates to the center coordinator.
- Free Admission Help Available
- In its endeavor to serve the students caters to the scholastic developmental needs of the individual through the continuous creation of a critical knowledge base for the society’s sustained industrial growth. The curriculum encourages the development of manpower in students in order to provide intellectual leadership to the community.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is Mahatma Gandhi University approved by UGC?
Ans: No, it is not currently approved by UGC. However, proof of previous accreditation is attached above.
- Is the degree offered by the University Distance MBA program recognized for employment?
Ans: Yes, The degree of distance MBA at Mahatma Gandhi University is recognized in any sector for employment.
- How can I apply for the Distance MBA program at Mahatma Gandhi University?
Ans: The detailed admission procedure of MBA at Mahatma Gandhi University is described above.
- Do I need a GAP certificate for studies at Mahatma Gandhi University?
Ans: No, You do not need any GAP certificates for the studies at distance MBA.
- If I want to quit a Program before its Completion?
Ans: The Programs at Mahatma Gandhi University are very flexible. you can quit the program but you will get a Diploma instead of a complete degree.
- What is an E-Learning portal and how could I access it?
Ans: After you get admission at Mahatma Gandhi University, they will provide you with a Login ID and password details to access the study material for the particular subject.
- The Director,
- School of distance education,
- MG University,
- Priyadarshini Hills PO,
- Kottayam 686560, Kerala, India
- Phone: 0481-273049
- Website: www.mgu.edu.in/
Other Options For Students
- IGNOU Distance MBA
- IIM Distance Education
- XLRI Distance Learning Programs
- Symbiosis Distance Learning MBA
- IMT Ghaziabad Distance Learning MBA
- Pondicherry University Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Start Here