MATS University Distance MBA and PGDM – Fee, Admission, Courses
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Mahaveer Academy of Technology and Science is also known as MATS and is situated in Raipur. It is a private institution and offers various distance education courses as well as regular courses. The University was established in the year 2006 and has around 10,000 students.
- The motto of the university is ‘Ready for Life’. The university offers various courses which include different Bachelor’s as well as Master’s courses. The current chancellor of the university is Gajraj Pagariya.
- This is one of the best universities in the country and as it offers a wide range of courses, the university attracts many students every year.
- The MATS University Distance Education offers both PGDM and MBA courses. Here, we will share information regarding both the courses.
- MATS University is a Private University.
Duration of the Courses
- The PGDM courses offered by the university runs for 1 year whereas the MBA course continues for 2 years. All the courses are divided into the semester, PGDM courses are having 2 semesters and there are 4 semesters of the MBA course.
Types of Courses Offered
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- The university does not offer any specialization in MBA, the MBA course offered in generic.
- The total course fee can be paid in installments, the MBA fees can be paid in 4 installments whereas the PGDM course fee needs to pay in 2 installments.
Eligibility For the Course
- Students willing to take admission in the university in MBA course should have completed graduation from any recognized university in the country. For the PGDM courses, students have been graduate from any university.
- The university does not conduct any entrance examination and there is no minimum percentage that a student must have to be eligible for applying for admission to the university.
Accreditation of the university
- The university is not currently recognized by UGC DEC. However, we have attached a previous screenshot of the UGC approval below.
How to Apply
- Students willing to take admission will have to fill up an online form with accurate information. The application form is available on the official website of the university. The application fee needs to be paid to the university’s bank account. The application fee is Rs 600.
- For more information visit the link of the website: http://forms.matsuniversity.ac.in/
- Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What are the admission criteria for MATS University Distance MBA?
Ans: You must have passed a bachelor’s degree in order to get admission in MATS University Distance MBA. However, the university does not conduct any entrance exam for the admission.
- Q2: What are the courses offered at MATS University Distance MBA?
Ans: The university offered only generic MBA and not any kind of specialization in MBA. However, It does offer a different type of Post Graduate Diploma courses.
- Q3: What is the fee structure of MBA at MATS University?
Ans: The total fee for the MBA program is 70,000.
- Q4: Is MATS University approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, It is approved by UGC. An accreditation proof is attached above.
- Q5: What are the placements opportunities for MATS University Distance MBA?
Ans: The placements opportunities are 100% sure after MATS University Distance MBA. More than half of the students got placed in companies like E.Y, Deloitte, etc. For selection, the candidate is gone through written test, Interviews and group discussions. MBA placement is always great you would not regret joining MATS.
- Q6: Where can I get information about MATS University Distance MBA?
Ans: You can visit their website http://www.matsuniversity.ac.in/ Or contact them via e-mail: email@example.com
- Q7: Do I have a chance to study distance MBA if my English language is not up to the mark?
Ans: Yes, the university provides the students with the option to write their exams in Hindi or English.
- Q8: Will I be required to undertake internships?
Ans: Yes, students will be required to undertake internships in organizations approved by the institution.
- Q9: What is the minimum time required for a personal contact program for distance MBA?
Ans: Every student is required to cover a minimum of 300 PCP hours.
- Q10: How are assignments for distance MBA administered at the MATS University?
Ans: The university has a Tutor Mark Assignment app that allows the students to submit their assignments online for evaluation. The lecturers mark the assignments and deliver the results using the same platform.
- Q11: Will I be required to undertake practical sessions?
Ans: Yes, students will be required to visit the study centres for practical sessions as scheduled by the centres.
- Q12: Which is the admissible fee payment module for distance MBA at MATS University?
Ans: Students are required to pay their program fees using a bank draft written in favour of MATS University Distance Education’, and payable at Raipur.
- Q13: Is the MATS University distance MBA approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, the program is approved by UGC as well as the Distance Education Council of India.
- Address: Aarang – Kharora Highway,
- Aarang, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 493441
- Phone number: 077140 78994
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.matsuniversity.ac.in/
Other Related Posts for Students
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Start Here