MGAHV Correspondence MBA and Learning – Fee, Review and Admission
- The Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya was formed in 1997 as a non-profit high-level educational institution for the advancement of knowledge and regional development in the suburban setting of Wardha town and beyond.
- Government-owned Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya has a distance section which offers several educational courses via the long distance mode.
- It is a Central University.
Types of Courses Offered
The Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya distance education offers the following courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Social Work (Msw)
- M.A Hindi
- All courses require at least two years (four semesters) to complete.
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general Category and 45% for Reserved Category. (OR)
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of supervisory/managerial/professional
- Professional Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Architecture/Law/
- Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Company Secretaryship etc. (OR)
- Master’s Degree in any subject.
- Clearance of Entrance Exam conducted by MGAHV.
- For MBA and BBA Study Centre required to pay Rs.15000 for MBA and BBA each programme and Rs.10000/- for PGDM and DBM each programme.
MGAHV Accreditation Proof
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya has been given official approval by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Here’s the screenshot:
- To offer admission to students in MGAHV, the university conducts an entrance exam. Candidates who clear the written entrance exam for these courses then need to appear for an interview round to secure admission in the course of their choice at the University.
- Candidates can obtain the application form and prospectus for MGAHV admission in person, by post or online form the official website of the University.
- To get the application form by hand, aspirants need to purchase it from the office of Deputy Registrar (Academic) by paying the fee in cash at the University cash counter.
- Aspirants can also request for the application form by post and pay the application fee by means of a Demand Draft (DD).
- Candidates can also download the application form and thereafter fill it and submit it along with the required documents as well as application fee.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What is the amount of Proposal Fee for opening a new Study Centre?
The fee is Rs. 15,000. It is to be paid by a crossed Demand Draft in favor of “The Director, Distance Education Centre, MGAHV”, payable at Wardha.
Q2: What is Programme fees in MGAHV University?
Programme fee is payable by the proposed new study center only after the Approval Letter is sent to them by the university. For MBA and BBA Study Centre required to pay Rs.15000 for MBA and BBA each programme and Rs.10000/- for PGDM and DBM each programme.
Q3: What is the permissible number of students in a Batch?
The minimum number of students are 20 and the maximum number of students are 60 in a Batch.
Q4: What is the Medium of Instruction?
The medium of instruction is Hindi.
Q5How is Study Material provided for distance learning courses?
Study Material of good quality is made available on the website of the University. This may be downloaded and printed by the students as well as the Study Centres.
Q6: What are the Specializations available for MBA and BBA?
Specializations available for both MBA and BBA are as follows :
- Insurance and Banking
- Human Resource Management
Specializations available for PGDM are as follows :
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Address: Mahatma Gandhi International Hindi University, Wardha Gandhi Hills, Post: Hindi University, Wardha – 442005 (Maharashtra) India
- Website: http://hindivishwa.org/
- Phone: + 91-7152-230902
- Fax: + 91-7152-230903
- E-mail: email@example.com
Other Related Posts for Students
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University Distance Learning
- Dr. D.R. Patil Vidyapeeth Distance Learning
- Shivaji University Distance Learning
- University of Kashmir Distance Learning
- Choudhry Devi Lal University Distance Learning
Get an Overview of MGAHV Distance MBA and Learning Here