MGAHV Distance MBA and Learning Programs – Courses, Admission, and More
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya was formed in 1997 as a non-profit high-level educational institution for the advancement of knowledge and regional development in the suburban setting of Wardha town and beyond.
- Government-owned Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya has a distance section which offers several educational courses via the long-distance mode.
- It is a Central University.
Types of Courses Offered
The Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya distance education offers the following courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Social Work (Msw)
- M.A Hindi
- All courses require at least two years (four semesters) to complete.
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category and 45% for Reserved Category. (OR)
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of supervisory/managerial/professional
- Professional Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Architecture/Law/
- Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Company Secretaryship etc. (OR)
- Master’s Degree in any subject.
- Clearance of Entrance Exam conducted by MGAHV.
- For MBA and BBA Study Centre required to pay Rs.15000 for MBA and BBA each program and Rs.10000/- for PGDM and DBM each program.
MGAHV Accreditation Proof
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya has been given official approval by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Here’s the screenshot:
- To offer admission to students in MGAHV, the university conducts an entrance exam. Candidates who clear the written entrance exam for these courses then need to appear for an interview round to secure admission in the course of their choice at the University.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Candidates can obtain the application form and prospectus for MGAHV admission in person, by post or online form the official website of the University.
- To get the application form by hand, aspirants need to purchase it from the office of Deputy Registrar (Academic) by paying the fee in cash at the University cash counter.
- Aspirants can also request for the application form by post and pay the application fee by means of a Demand Draft (DD).
- Candidates can also download the application form and thereafter fill it and submit it along with the required documents as well as application fee.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What is the amount of Proposal Fee for opening a new Study Centre?
Ans: The fee is Rs. 15,000. It is to be paid by a crossed Demand Draft in favor of “The Director, Distance Education Centre, MGAHV”, payable at Wardha.
- Q2: What is Programme fees in MGAHV University?
Ans: The program fee is payable by the proposed new study center only after the Approval Letter is sent to them by the university. For MBA and BBA Study Centre required to pay Rs.15000 for MBA and BBA each program and Rs.10000/- for PGDM and DBM each program.
- Q3: What is the permissible number of students in a Batch?
Ans: The minimum number of students is 20 and the maximum number of students is 60 in a Batch.
- Q4: What is the Medium of Instruction?
Ans: The medium of instruction is Hindi.
- Q5: How is Study Material provided for distance learning courses?
Ans: Study Material of good quality is made available on the website of the University. This may be downloaded and printed by the students as well as the Study Centres.
- Q6: What are the Specializations available for MBA and BBA?
Ans: Specializations available for both MBA and BBA are as follows :
- Insurance and Banking
- Human Resource Management
Specializations available for PGDM are as follows :
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
- Q7: How reputable is a distance MBA from MGAHV?
Ans: The institution is approved by DEC, UGC, and NAAC. As such, the program is fully accredited and recognized globally.
- Q8: How will I get my admission form for a distance MBA?
Ans: Admission forms are available at the institution’s official website upon payment of an application fee.
- Q9: Can I apply for an MBA and another different program at the same time?
Ans: Yes, candidates are allowed to submit multiple application forms. However, they are required to pay the application fees for each separately.
- Q10: I do not have the original graduate certificate. Can I still apply for a distance MBA?
Ans: If you meet all the other qualifications, you can apply for the program. The institution will offer provisional admission as they wait for your certificate. If you fail to submit the document in time, the offer will be revoked.
- Q11: Must I have an online admission portal to apply for a distance MBA?
Ans: No, the institution allows both online and offline applications. However, it’ll be easier and convenient for you to use the online admission portal.
- Q12: What are the payment options available for distance MBA students at the institution?
Ans: Distance MBA students can pay their program’s fee through a demand draft, Net Banking, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards.
- Q13: How will I acquire my student identity card after registration?
Ans: Immediately after registration, the students are given an enrollment number. The identity card will be available on the admission portal after several days.
- Q14: Can I apply for a remark if I am dissatisfied with marks awarded?
Ans: Yes, students are allowed to apply for reassessment after paying a remarking fee.
- Q15: Which are the avenues available for me to interact with the faculty?
Ans: Students can interact with the faculties through phone calls, messaging systems, personal contact centres, and email.
- Address: Mahatma Gandhi International Hindi University,
- Wardha Gandhi Hills, Post: Hindi University,
- Wardha – 442005 (Maharashtra) India
- Website: http://hindivishwa.org/
- Phone: + 91-7152-230902
- Fax: + 91-7152-230903
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Related Posts for Students
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University Distance Learning
- Dr. D.R. Patil Vidyapeeth Distance Learning
- Shivaji University Distance Learning
- University of Kashmir Distance Learning
- Choudhry Devi Lal University Distance Learning
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit – michael_david_beckwith