MGAHV Distance MBA Programs, Admission and More
|MGAHV Distance Education Programs||Details|
|Fee of course (INR)||15,000|
|Work ex required||3 years of supervisory/managerial/professional|
|Eligibility||Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category and 45% for Reserved Category|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
The Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya was formed in 1997 as a non-profit high-level educational institution for the advancement of knowledge and regional development in the suburban setting of Wardha town and beyond.
Government-owned Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya has a distance section that offers several educational courses via the long-distance mode.
It is a Central University.
Types of Courses Offered
The Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya distance education offers the following courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Social Work (Msw)
- M.A Hindi
All courses require at least two years (four semesters) to complete.
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for general category and 45% for Reserved Category. (OR)
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of supervisory/managerial/professional
- Professional Degree in Engineering/Technology/Medicine/Architecture/Law/
- Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/Cost and Works Accountancy/Company Secretaryship etc. (OR)
- Master’s Degree in any subject.
- Clearance of Entrance Exam conducted by MGAHV.
|MGAHV Distance Education Programs Fee||Details (INR/year)|
|MBA and BBA Each Program||15,000|
|PGDM and DBM each program||10,000|
Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya is not currently approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
To offer admission to students in MGAHV, the university conducts an entrance exam. Candidates who clear the written entrance exam for these courses then need to appear for an interview round to secure admission in the course of their choice at the University.
Candidates can obtain the application form and prospectus for MGAHV admission in person, by post, or online from the official website of the University.
To get the application form by hand, aspirants need to purchase it from the office of Deputy Registrar (Academic) by paying the fee in cash at the University cash counter.
Aspirants can also request for the application form by post and pay the application fee by means of a Demand Draft (DD).
Candidates can also download the application form and thereafter fill it and submit it along with the required documents as well as the application fee.
For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What is the amount of Proposal Fee for opening a new Study Centre?
Ans: The fee is Rs. 15,000. It is to be paid by a crossed Demand Draft in favor of “The Director, Distance Education Centre, MGAHV”, payable at Wardha.
Q2: What is Programme fees at MGAHV University?
Ans: The program fee is payable by the proposed new study center only after the Approval Letter is sent to them by the university. For MBA and BBA Study Centre required to pay Rs.15000 for MBA and BBA each program and Rs.10000/- for PGDM and DBM each program.
Q5: How is Study Material provided for distance learning courses?
Ans: Study Material of good quality is made available on the website of the University. This may be downloaded and printed by the students as well as the Study Centres.
Q6: What are the Specializations available for MBA and BBA?
Ans: Specializations available for both MBA and BBA are as follows :
- Insurance and Banking
- Human Resource Management
Specializations available for PGDM are as follows :
- Business Management
- Marketing Management
- Finance Management
- Human Resource Management
Q7: How reputable is a distance MBA from MGAHV?
Ans: The institution is approved by DEC, UGC, and NAAC. As such, the program is fully accredited and recognized globally.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- Address: Mahatma Gandhi International Hindi University,
- Wardha Gandhi Hills, Post: Hindi University,
- Wardha – 442005 (Maharashtra) India
- Website: http://hindivishwa.org/
Other Related Posts for Students
- Madhya Pradesh Bhoj Open University Distance Learning
- Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth Distance Learning
- Shivaji University Distance Learning
- University of Kashmir Distance Learning
- Choudhry Devi Lal University Distance Learning
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit – Justin Case