Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday (MGCGV) Distance PGDM
- Courses Offered
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya was established in 1991 to provide access to higher education to the people dwelling in rural areas.
- As a result, it offers programs that are designed to equip them with the technical know-how necessary for modern society.
- Named after Mahatma Gandhi, government-owned MGCGV focuses its education, research, and extension activities on rural development in a bid to improve the people.
- The school’s distance education program is run by the Center for Distance Learning and Continuing Education. MGCGV is a member of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya is State University.
Type of Courses
The available courses for distance education at Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya consist:
- You have to visit the university website or other contact details mention below this article for eligibility criteria.
Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya Accreditation
- The Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya is accredited Grade “A” by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Course fee for the distance learning program include:
How to Take Admission
- Candidates who are interested in the Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya distance learning program will have to fill out an application form online if they are to be considered for admission.
- Those who prefer to download the application forms can do so from www.ruraluniversitychitrakoot.org.
- Duly completed forms should be submitted alongside the form/brochure fee. Applicants are required to pay Rs.1000 as application fee.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What are the courses offered at Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya Distance Education?
Ans: There are several courses offered at Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya, But the university does not offer MBA in its distance learning program.
- Q2: I want to get admission in P.G. Diploma in NGO administration and Rural Development, what should I do?
Ans: You must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in any stream to get admission in this program.
- Q3: In which month does the entrance exam for the courses start?
Ans: You should stay tuned to the website of the university for the entrance exam schedule.
- Q4: Is Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya accredited by UGC?
Ans: Yes, It is accredited by UGC and AICTE. An accreditation proof is attached above.
- Q5: What is the fee for Master of Commerce?
Ans: The total fee for this program is 10,000.
- Q6: What is the process to get admission in Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya?
Ans: To get admission in Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya Distance Learning, you can apply through online applications. Admission fee of Rs. 1000 should be paid along with application form.
For any query, applicants may refer to the following addresses:
- Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramoday Vishwavidyalaya, Satna, Madhya Pradesh
- Pin Code: 485331
- Phone: +91-7670-65413 (O)
- Fax: 07670- 265413/265411
Other Related Posts for Students
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide