MIT School of Distance Education (MITSDE) MBA
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- MITSDE is the distance learning campus of MAEER’s MIT, Pune, which was established by Dr. Vishwanath D. Karad in 1983.
- MIT is one of the first professional education providers, offering academic programmes at more than 72 institutions and 4 universities in India.
- MITSDE has a rich history of excellence in education and innovation and offers unique and best-designed distance education programs that bridge the skill gap for the working professionals.
List of Courses Offered
The school offers distance programs in various fields. Some of the distance courses offered at MITSDE include:
- PGDBA in Finance
- PGDBA in Human Resources
- PGDBA in Information Technology
- PGDBA in Marketing
- PGDBA in Materials Management
- PGDBA in Operations
- PGDBA in Supply Chain Management
- PGD in Project Management
- PGD in Energy Management
- PGD in Risk and Insurance Management
- PGD in Operations Management
- PGD in Retail Management
- PGD in Finance Management
- PGD in Human Resource Management
Duration of Course
- The Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) courses require two years to complete
- The Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) courses have a one-year duration
- The total fee for the PGD courses at MITSDE varies between Rs. 38,000 and Rs. 42,000 depending on the course being applied to. The amount covers program fee, registration, course material, and examination fee.
- The total fee for the PGDBA courses is Rs. 59,000
MIT School of Distance Education Accreditation
- MITSDE courses are approved by the AICTE.
How to Take Admission into MIT School of Distance Education
Admission into MITSDE can be taken in one of three ways:
- Walk-in: Applicants can complete the application procedure by walking into MITSDE, Pune campus at Paud Road, Kothrud. The campus opens Monday to Saturday, between 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM. Candidates will be asked to submit their application form, fees as well as all other required documents during the process.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Online – Candidates can also complete and submit the application form online. Applicants may take a print out of the completed form after submission for reference purposes. Candidates who prefer this method will have to send all necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, applicants also have the option to pay the fees on the school’s website.
- By Post: Applicants can also send the application form by post or courier alongside the demand draft and necessary documents.
- Demand drafts should be drawn in favor of “Executive Director, MITSDE” payable at Pune. Candidates should write their name and contact number at the back of the demand draft.
- The eligibility condition for both PGD and PGDBA courses at MITSDE is graduation in any course
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Does the MIT School of Distance Education offers placement support?
Ans: 1 Yes. The MITSDE offers 100% placement support
- Q2: How long will it take for course materials to reach students?
Ans 2: MITSDE says it takes between 15-20 days, on average, for course materials to reach students
- Q3: Can a student pursue more than one course at a time?
Ans 3: No. MITSDE does not allow students to pursue more than one course at a time
- Q4: I am a student of final year. Can I enroll for the MIT distance courses?
Ans 4: A final year student can enroll for the admission at MIT. However, the admission is considered as provisional one. Once the documents submitted within 3 months after admission, you can take the exam for the courses.
- Q5: Can I apply for dual specialization?
Ans 5: No, you cannot apply for dual specialization. For further details contact the admin.
- Q6: When can I begin the distance MBA program?
Ans: This is a self-paced program and students can begin any time.
- Q7: How long will it take before I get the learning materials?
Ans: Students will get the learning materials within 7 days after the final day of registration. The materials will be sent via courier to an address provided by the student.
- Q8: How easy will it be to get learning materials?
Ans: All candidates are required to have a portal where recent materials will be uploaded. Also, the institution has an elaborate Learning Management System (LMS).
- Q9: What is the accreditation status of MIT School of Distance Education?
Ans: The institution is recognized by AICTE and the Distance Education Bureau.
- Q10: Will I be required to select my specialization during the application process?
Ans: Yes, candidates must explicitly state their area of interest when applying for the distance MBA.
- Q11: Will I have the opportunity to change my specialization?
Ans: Yes, students can change their specialization 15 within 15 days from the final day of registration. If the student fails to apply for the change within the duration, they are required to pay a specialization change fee.
- Q12: Which is the admissible fee payment method for distance MBA students?
Ans: Students can pay their school fees online using Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card. They should click on the payment link and follow the prompts.
- Q13: Can I pay the fees in installments?
- Q14: Can the institution facilitate education loans for distance MBA students?
Ans: Students can directly contact banks for education loans. The institution will help the students to acquire the required documents.
- Q15: Can I get a referral discount or a scholarship for a distance MBA?
Ans: Yes, any successful referral will be awarded Rs 2000. However, the institution does not have scholarships for distance courses.
MIT School of Distance MBA Contact Details
For further information, prospective students may reach MITSDE through:
- Dr. Nitin Rane, Director
- MIT School of Distance Education
- S.No.124, Ex-Servicemen Colony, Paud Road,
- Kothrud, Pune – 411038.
- Maharashtra (India).
- Phone: 9112-207-207
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.mitsde.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- Top 17 Cheapest Distance MBA University in India
- IMT Ghaziabad Distance MBA
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- IGNOU Distance MBA
- Executive vs Part-Time vs Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Start Here
Image Credit: Amy Velazquez