Madurai Kamaraj University Correspondence MBA
- Madurai Kamaraj University is a public institution of higher learning founded in 1966. The school is located in Madurai in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- MKU runs a distance education program through the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE).
List of Courses Offered
Among others, the directorate offers the following courses:
- Master of Business Admiration (MBA)
Duration of Course
- The minimum duration of the MBA program at MKU is two years
- Candidates are advised to contact MKU using the contact information given below for fee details
- Madurai Kamaraj University is currently not accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC)
How to Take Admission into Madurai Kamaraj?
- Admission into MKU can be taken both online and offline
- Applicants who wish to apply online may complete the form at https://mkudde.org
- Those who wish to apply offline can obtain the application form and prospectus in person, by post, or from any of the school’s study center upon making a cash payment.
- Payment can also be made online or through a demand draft.
- Those who prefer to pay via demand draft can do so by drawing the DD in favor of “The Director, DDE, Madurai Kamaraj University” payable at Madurai.
- The completed form should be sent along with all required documents and draft to “The Director, DDE, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625 021.
- Candidates who live outside Tamil Nadu may submit completed forms to the study center they wish to join.
- MKU also offers spot admission at the office of the Director as well as all the admission centers in Tamil Nadu
- Candidates should remember to write their name, address, as well as the course they applied to at the back of the DD.
- Eligibility for distance MBA at MKU is a graduate degree in any course
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What are the courses offered by MKU DDE?
Ans: MKU DDE offers several Post Graduates, Under Graduates, PG Diploma, Diploma, Certificates, and Pre-Degree programs. Consequently, the DDE also offers MBA in distance mode.
Q2: What are the fees details of the programs offered by MKU DDE?
Ans: You can check the fees details of each program here:
Q3: Are the scholarships offered by Madurai Kamaraj University Directorate of Distance Education?
Ans: Yes, SC/ST scholarships approved by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu offered by MKU.
Q4: What is the lateral entry criteria for the admission in MKU?
Ans: Eligibility based waiver of one year in the duration of the course with or without subject exemption.
Q5: Are the degrees offered by Madurai Kamaraj University recognized?
Ans: Yes, the courses offered by Madurai Kamaraj University are UGC approved and the MKU DDE degrees are eligible for state and central government.
University Contact Details
- Address: Directorate of Distance Education
- Madurai Kamaraj University,
- Palkalai Nagar,
- Madurai – 625 021 Tamil Nadu
- Phone: +91-452-2458265, +91-452-2458471
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: www.mkudde.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- Maharishi Dayanand Distance MBA
- Utkal University Distance MBA
- Guru Jambheshwar Distance MBA
- DR Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Distance Learning
- University of Calicut Distance Learning