Madurai Kamaraj University Distance MBA
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Madurai Kamaraj University is a public institution of higher learning founded in 1966. The school is located in Madurai in the state of Tamil Nadu.
- MKU runs a distance education program through the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE).
List of Courses Offered
Among others, the directorate offers the following courses:
- Master of Business Admiration (MBA)
Duration of Course
- The minimum duration of the MBA program at MKU is two years
- Candidates are advised to contact MKU using the contact information given below for fee details
- Madurai Kamaraj University is accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
How to Take Admission into Madurai Kamaraj?
- Admission into MKU can be taken both online and offline
- Applicants who wish to apply online may complete the form at https://mkudde.org
- Those who wish to apply offline can obtain the application form and prospectus in person, by post, or from any of the school’s study center upon making a cash payment.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Payment can also be made online or through a demand draft.
- Those who prefer to pay via demand draft can do so by drawing the DD in favor of “The Director, DDE, Madurai Kamaraj University” payable at Madurai.
- The completed form should be sent along with all required documents and draft to “The Director, DDE, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625 021.
- Candidates who live outside Tamil Nadu may submit completed forms to the study center they wish to join.
- MKU also offers spot admission at the office of the Director as well as all the admission centers in Tamil Nadu
- Candidates should remember to write their name, address, as well as the course they applied to at the back of the DD.
- Eligibility for distance MBA at MKU is a graduate degree in any course
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What are the courses offered by MKU DDE?
Ans: MKU DDE offers several Post Graduates, Under Graduates, PG Diploma, Diploma, Certificates, and Pre-Degree programs. Consequently, the DDE also offers MBA in distance mode.
- Q2: What are the fees details of the programs offered by MKU DDE?
Ans: You can check the fees details of each program here:
- Q3: Are the scholarships offered by Madurai Kamaraj University Directorate of Distance Education?
Ans: Yes, SC/ST scholarships approved by the Govt. of Tamil Nadu offered by MKU.
- Q4: What is the lateral entry criteria for the admission in MKU?
Ans: Eligibility based waiver of one year in the duration of the course with or without subject exemption.
- Q5: Are the degrees offered by Madurai Kamaraj University recognized?
Ans: Yes, the courses offered by Madurai Kamaraj University are UGC approved and the MKU DDE degrees are eligible for state and central government.
- Q6: Is the distance MBA offered by Madurai Kamaraj UGC-DEB approved?
Ans: Yes, the program is approved by UGC as well as the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Q7: How do I get the admission form and the institution’s prospectus?
Ans: Interested candidates should get the prospectus online through the university’s website. A payment of Rs 1000 application fee is mandatory.
- Q8: What is the institution’s admission policy for sportsperson and ex-servicemen candidates?
Ans: These candidates are considered for scholarships as per the university guidelines. To qualify, candidates must provide all the required documents for verification.
- Q9: Is it mandatory for distance MBA students to undertake a project?
Ans: Yes, all students will be required to undertake a project in their second year of study.
- Q10: Does the university accept cheque payment?
Ans: No, the university only accepts demand drafts and online payment methods. Money order, postal order, or cash payments will be declined.
- Q11: Which placement procedure does the university use?
Ans: All distance MBA students qualify for placements. However, they are obliged to liaise with the institution’s placement cell to be informed of existing opportunities.
- Q12: Does the university allow spot admission?
Ans: Yes, students can deliver their duly-completed forms to their study center of choice for spot admission. Also, ensure that you carry your original documents for verification.
- Q13: When is the appropriate time to select my study center of choice?
Ans: During the application process, candidates are required to select their ideal study center.
- Q14: Can I apply for the distance MBA through an offline method?
Ans: Yes, candidates are allowed to apply for the MBA offline. However, they are required to submit a request form and a demand draft of RS 500 to the IMTS office via mail or post.
- Q15: Can I get provisional admission as I wait for my graduation certificate?
Ans: Yes, candidates can get provisional admission by filling a declaration form of delayed results as well as the acceptance form for the provisional admission.
University Contact Details
- Address: Directorate of Distance Education
- Madurai Kamaraj University,
- Palkalai Nagar,
- Madurai – 625 021 Tamil Nadu
- Phone: +91-452-2458265, +91-452-2458471
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Website: www.mkudde.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- Maharishi Dayanand Distance MBA
- Utkal University Distance MBA
- Guru Jambheshwar Distance MBA
- DR Hari Singh Gour Vishwavidyalaya Distance Learning
- University of Burdwan Distance Learning
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: Stink Pickle