NALSAR University Distance MBA Program – Admission, Courses, and More
- Courses Available
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The National Academy of Legal Studies and Research is a national law institution that was set up in 1998 by the Andhra Pradesh Act 34 to allow students to explore law as a career option by helping them to understand legal systems. Consequently, the school educates students at both the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Individuals who wish to pursue an advanced course that requires part-time study in furtherance of their careers have the option to do so through the NALSAR University’s distance education programs.
- NALSAR University uses both on-site and online mediums to impart the education that students seek. The distance education section of NALSAR University, NALSAR Proximate Education (NALSAR Pro), is responsible for educating students using web technology and e-learning. NALSAR Pro also imparts knowledge in-person at various centers around India.
- NALSAR is a State University.
Type of Courses
The courses offered by NALSAR University through the distance mode include:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Patents Law
- Post Graduate Diploma in Media Laws
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Laws
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Humanitarian Law
- The postgraduate programs are spread across two to four semesters (1-2 years), while the MBA program requires two years (four semesters) to complete.
- Eligibility for enrollment into NALSAR University’s distance learning program is a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline from any recognized university with 50 percent marks.
National Academy of Legal Studies and Research University Accreditation
- NALSAR University was accredited an A grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- The university is currently not accredited by UGC. However, below is its previous accreditation letter attached:
- The fees charged at NALSAR University are in a similar range with other schools of their standard. Prospective students should contact the institution for detailed information on the fee structure.
How Can I Apply
- Candidates who wish to enroll for admission into the distance learning program can download the application form from the NALSAR Pro site at www.nalsarpro.org.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Alternatively, they can request the form by writing to The Coordinator NALSAR Proximate Education, 3-5-874/18, Hyderguda, Hyderabad-500029.
- If you are applying through this method, alongside your application, you’ll need to draw a Demand Draft for Rs.500 in favor of Registrar, Nalsar Proximate Education, payable at Hyderabad.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Is NALSAR university a recognized University?
Ans: The NALSAR is a national law institution that was set up in 1998 by the Andhra Pradesh Act 34 to allow students to explore law as a career option by helping them to understand legal systems.
- Q2: Are the Courses offered by NALSAR university approved?
Ans: Yes, It is been approved by UGC.
- Q3: What are the courses offered by NALSAR University Distance Education?
Ans: NALSAR university offered MBA, Post Graduate Diploma in Patent Law, Media Law, Cyber Law and International Humanitarian Law in its distance mode.
- Q4: What is the eligibility criteria for admission in MBA at NALSAR University Distance Education?
Ans: Eligibility for enrollment into NALSAR University’s distance learning program is a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline from any recognized university with 50 percent marks.
- Q5: What are the placements opportunities for students after distance courses from NALSAR university?
Ans: NALSAR university does not have any placement cell. However, It does provide the students with information when the organizations approached and also provide help in placement on the basis of need and requirement.
- Q6: What is the fee structure for the distance courses at NALSAR university?
Ans: Prospective students can contact the university for the fee details about distance courses at the contact details given below.
- Q7: Can I do two diploma courses in distance education in the same academic year?
Ans: As per UGC rules, The students cannot get admission in two courses of distance education in the same academic year.
- Q8: Can I apply for a distance MBA at NALSRU online?
Ans: Yes, the university has both online and offline application methods. If you wish to apply online, just visit the institution’s website, search for distance MBA, and click “Apply Now”.
- Q9: Must I create an online portal if I want to use the offline application method?
Ans: Yes, all candidates must create a portal with unique login details to enable them to trace the status of their application. All admission details will be communicated through the portal.
- Q10: How much is the application fee? How will I pay for it?
Ans: The application fee for distance MBA is Rs 500. Candidates applying online can use online payment methods while those applying offline must attach a demand draft payable at Hyderabad.
- Q11: Can I undertake my distance MBA exams online?
Ans: No, end-of-semester examinations are offline
- Q12: How do I get the admit card to undertake the exam?
Ans: Students are required to apply for the admit/hall card online through the university’s official website. Ensure that you provide accurate details since errors on crucial details such as enrollment numbers may lead to confusion and consequent denial to participate in the exams.
- Q13: Will I be required to undertake a project?
Ans: Yes, distance MBA students must undertake a project under the supervision of approved instructors. A report on the project must be submitted for evaluation within the stipulated timelines.
- Q14: What evaluation techniques are applied for distance MBA students?
Ans: Students are required to satisfactorily pass their assignments, practicals, continuous assessment tests, projects, and end-of-term examinations.
- Q15: What happens when I fail one of the courses?
Ans: Students are allowed to retake a failed course upon payment of a retake fee. Additionally, such students can proceed with the re-registering process.
- Q16: How can I access counseling help from the institution?
Ans: The institution has counseling sessions for students. You will be required to attend the sessions in the institution or any other authorized location as approved by the university.
- Q17: Does this program have age restrictions?
NALSAR University’s contact details include:
- NALSAR University of Law
- Post Box No.1,
- Justice City, Shameerpet, Medchal District,
- Hyderabad – 500078, Telangana.
- E-mail:[email protected]
- Fax:+91 40 23498385/8386
Other Options for Students
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: Anthony Martino