NIBS Distance MBA Program
- Courses Available
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The National Institute of Business Studies is an institution of higher learning that imparts education through the distance mode.
- The school is registered by the government of Delhi under section 58 “1” of 1932.
List of Courses Offered
NIBS offers the following courses through the distance mode:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Duration of Course
- The minimum duration for the MBA program at NIBS is two years (four semesters)
- The total fee for the distance MBA program at NIBS is Rs. 40,500 + GST
- NIBS is fully accredited by the Norwegian Accreditation Board
- NIBS’ distance education programs are affiliated with the Council of Distance Learning
How to Take Admission into NIBS
- For information regarding how to take admission into NIBS, applicants are required to contact the school using the information provided under the contact section.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- The eligibility condition for the distance learning MBA course at NIBS is a graduate degree
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Does NIBS offer an Executive MBA through the distance mode?
Ans 1: Yes, NIBS offers an Executive MBA distance learning program.
- Q2: What is the time duration for the NIBS EMBA program?
Ans 2: The time duration for the EMBA program at NIBS is 12 months. The cost fee is Rs. 32,500 + GST.
- Q3: Are the courses offered by NIBS approved?
Ans 3: NIBS is fully accredited by the Norwegian Accreditation Board and distance education programs are affiliated with the Council of Distance Learning.
- Q4: What are the mode of examinations?
Ans 4: Students can take the exam through online mode or center-based mode.
- Q5: Does the Institute offers other courses in distance mode?
Ans 5: Yes, the institute offers several courses in distance mode. Visit the official website for details of each course.
- Q6: How can I get the prospectus and the application form?
Ans: Any prospective candidate is required to obtain the application form online (through the institution’s website) or offline by collecting it from the Directorate of Distance Education, NIBS.
- Q7: Can international candidates apply for a distance MBA at NIBS?
Ans: Yes, foreign students are eligible to apply.
- Q8: What happens when my application is rejected? Can I reapply?
Ans: If your application is rejected, you’ll have to wait for the next admission phase and reapply for consideration. However, you should work towards improving your credentials since the admission process is always based on merit.
- Q9: Can I undertake my end-of-year exams online?
Ans: No, all distance MBA students must appear physically for the end-of-term examinations
- Q10: What content delivery methods are used for distance MBA students?
Ans: Distance MBA students have exclusive access to a digitized library, online student portal, pre-recorded lectures, and live lectures.
- Q11: What are the requirements for getting an admit card for the end-of-year exam?
Ans: For candidates to be allowed into the exam hall, they must have cleared all the school fees. Additionally, they should provide an admit card to the examination officers in the exam halls.
- Q12: Does the institution guarantee placements after the 2 years distance MBA program?
Ans: NIBS has established a strong relationship with employers from different industries. As such, almost all distance MBA students are assured of placements through the institution’s placement cells.
- Q13: Why was my distance MBA application at NIBS rejected?
Ans: Various reasons can lead to the rejection of an MBA application. They include incomplete application forms, non-payment of application & program fee, failure to upload all the required documents, falsification of documents, and late submission.
- Q14: Can I appeal if I am dissatisfied with the institution’s decision to reject my application?
Ans: No, the admission process is solely dependent on merit. Any decision made by the admission officers is final.
- Q15: Is it mandatory for distance MBA students to submit project reports before graduating?
Ans: Yes, projects are a crucial element of distance MBA. As such, students must submit a report and appear for a viva-voce session with their instructors.
NIBS Contact Details
For further inquiries, candidates may reach NIBS through:
- Contact Address: Plot No. 2, 2nd Floor,
- Avtaar Enclave, Paschim Vihar.
- Opposite Metro Pillar No. 225,
- New Delhi – 110063
- Phone: +918800710404
- Email: [email protected], [email protected],
- [email protected],
- [email protected]
- Website: http://www.nibs.in/
Other Articles You Might Like
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- Free Distance MBA Scholarship
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: Campaign Creators