NIBS Distance MBA
The National Institute of Business Studies is an institution of higher learning that imparts education through the distance mode.
The school is registered by the government of Delhi under section 58 “1” of 1932. NIBS offers the following courses through the distance mode:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Duration of Course
- The minimum duration for the MBA program at NIBS is two years (four semesters)
- Total fee for the distance MBA program at NIBS is Rs. 40,500 + GST
- NIBS is fully accredited by the Norwegian Accreditation Board
- NIBS’s distance education programs are affiliated with the Council of Distance Learning
How to Take Admission into NIBS
- For information regarding how to take admission into NIBS, applicants are required to contact the school using the information provided under the contact section.
- The eligibility condition for the distance learning MBA course at NIBS is a graduate degree
Q1; Does NIBS offer Executive MBA through the distance mode?
Ans 1: Yes, NIBS offers an Executive MBA distance learning program.
Q2: What is the time duration for NIBS EMBA program?
Ans 2: The time duration for the EMBA program at NIBS is 12 months. The cost fee is Rs. 32,500 + GST
NIBS Contact Details
For further inquiries, candidates may reach NIBS through:
- Contact Address: Plot No. 2, 2nd Floor, Avtaar Enclave, Paschim Vihar.
- Opposite Metro Pillar No. 225, New Delhi – 110063
- Phone: +918800710404
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: http://www.nibs.in/
Link to Prospectus
Other Articles You Might Like