NIMS University Correspondance MBA – Fee, Review, Admission
- Established in 2008, NIMS University is a privately-owned institution of higher learning located in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Synch with the mission of creating pathways through career to future, the Nims University has emerged as the largest and best self-financed university in North-India.
- Structured at par with the composite model universities of the leading nations of the world, the Nims University has been legendary in quality teaching and action-oriented research in all disciplines.
- The school offers distance education programs for busy individuals who cannot enroll for a full-time program.
Types of Courses Offered
NIMS University distance education program offers several courses including:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
- Master of Library Science (M.L.I.Sc)
- M.Sc Physics
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. General Science
- The duration period for the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications program is one year (two semesters)
- All other courses take a minimum of two years (four semesters to complete)
- The eligibility criteria for the Master of Library Science (M.L.I.Sc) program requires a bachelor degree in Library Science.
- MBA and PG Diploma in Computer Applications programs need graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- The M.Sc. courses require graduation in relevant courses with at least 45% aggregate marks.
NIMS University fees vary depending on the program you are enrolling for.
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||15,000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications||14,000|
|Master of Library Science (M.L.I.Sc)||7,000|
|M.Sc. General Science||16,000|
NIMS University Accreditation
- NIMS University is currently not accredited by UGC.
- Admission into the NIMS University distance education program is completed online.
- Interested applicants are required to obtain the prospectus at the Office of the Directorate of Distance Education, NIMS University, on payment of Rs. 1,000.
- Such payment shall be made via demand draft drawn in favor of NIMS University, payable at Jaipur (Rajasthan).
- The application should be completed online at http://de.nimsuniversity.org/.
- After submitting the application, print a copy of the completed form and send along with two passport size colored photographs and an ID Card showing proof of residence. Others include Marks Card of the qualifying exam and matriculation or equivalent certificate and demand draft. The printed and duly signed application form should be sent to the university office after self-attestation has been done.
- The course fee, examination fee (Rs. 1,500), application fee, and other applicable fees should be paid in the form of demand draft made in favor of NIMS University, payable at Jaipur (Rajasthan).
- The demand draft should contain the candidate’s name, contact information, application number, course applied for, and program code at the back.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is NIMS University approved by the AICTE?
No. NIMS University is not approved by the AICTE. However, being a university, the institution is recognized by the UGC.
Q2: Will I have to pay any fees for transferring from another university?
Yes. Applicants who are transferring from other universities will have to pay Rs. 500 as the credit transfer fee.
Q3: Is it Compulsory to attend classes under Distance Education Mode?
Attendance is not mandatory. However, the guidance& Learning resources Centres will provide students with a platform to interact with the counselors, other students and use of library facility at the GLRCs. Students may also receive hands-on training at designated GLRCs. Students are well advised to attend such classes/sessions to get their doubts clarified.
Q4: To obtain admission under Distance Education programs of the University, do I need to go through an entrance examination?
At present, there is no entrance examination for admission to any of the programs offered under distance mode. The admission to various programmes is purely based on eligibility criteria, as prescribed in the prospectus.
Q5: Does NIMS DDE have guidance& Learning resources Centres?
Yes, NIMS DDE has a strong nationwide network of guidance& Learning resources Centres that enables the students to choose the one that is easily accessible to them. These guidance& Learning resources Centres act as access points for advice, counseling various student support services as required for the purpose of NIMS DDE.
Q6: Do I have to pay an extra fee to join NIMS guidance& Learning resources Centres?
No, you do not need to pay any extra fee. You need to pay the Programme Fee and Examination Fee, late fee (if applicable) or any other fee as prescribed by the University. Please refer the Prospectus/ Website for details on the fee structure.
Q7: What are the various programmes offered through NIMS DDE?
NIMS DDE is offering various Degree and Diploma programmes in Computer Applications / Information Technology (IT) /Management, paramedical, applied sciences and Library & Information Sciences.
- Address: NH-11 C, Jaipur-Delhi Highway, Jaipur-303121, Rajasthan, INDIA
- Telephone: +91-7412077134, +91-7412077153.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website: https://nimsuniversity.org/, https://de.nimsuniversity.org/
Other Related Posts for Students
- Teerthanker Mahaveer University (TMU) Distance Learning
- Barkatullah University Distance Learning
- Asian School of Business (ASB) Distance Learning
- Bhagwant University Distance MBA
- Anna University Distance Learning