NIMS University Distance MBA – Placement, Courses, and Approved Centres
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Established in 2008, NIMS University is a privately-owned institution of higher learning located in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Synch with the mission of creating pathways through career to future, the Nims University has emerged as the largest and best self-financed university in North-India.
- Structured at par with the composite model universities of the leading nations of the world, the Nims University has been legendary in quality teaching and action-oriented research in all disciplines.
- The school offers distance education programs for busy individuals who cannot enroll for a full-time program.
Types of Courses Offered
NIMS University distance education program offers several courses including:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
- Master of Library Science (M.L.I.Sc)
- M.Sc Physics
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- M.Sc. General Science
- The duration period for the Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications program is one year (two semesters)
- All other courses take a minimum of two years (four semesters to complete)
- The eligibility criteria for the Master of Library Science (M.L.I.Sc) program require a bachelor’s degree in Library Science.
- MBA and PG Diploma in Computer Applications programs need graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- The M.Sc. courses require graduation in relevant courses with at least 45% aggregate marks.
NIMS University fees vary depending on the program you are enrolling for.
NIMS University Accreditation
- NIMS University is currently not accredited by UGC.
- Admission into the NIMS University distance education program is completed online.
- Interested applicants are required to obtain the prospectus at the Office of the Directorate of Distance Education, NIMS University, on payment of Rs. 1,000.
- Such payment shall be made via demand draft drawn in favor of NIMS University, payable at Jaipur (Rajasthan).
- The application should be completed online at http://de.nimsuniversity.org/.
- After submitting the application, print a copy of the completed form and send along with two passport size colored photographs and an ID Card showing proof of residence. Others include Marks Card of the qualifying exam and matriculation or equivalent certificate and demand draft. The printed and duly signed application form should be sent to the university office after self-attestation has been done.
- The course fee, examination fee (Rs. 1,500), application fee, and other applicable fees should be paid in the form of demand draft made in favor of NIMS University, payable at Jaipur (Rajasthan).
- The demand draft should contain the candidate’s name, contact information, the application number, course applied for, and program code at the back.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Is NIMS University approved by the AICTE?
Ans: No. NIMS University is not approved by the AICTE. However, being a university, the institution is recognized by the UGC.
- Q2: Will I have to pay any fees for transferring from another university?
Ans: Yes. Applicants who are transferring from other universities will have to pay Rs. 500 as the credit transfer fee.
- Q3: Is it Compulsory to attend classes under Distance Education Mode?
Ans: Attendance is not mandatory. However, the guidance& Learning resources Centres will provide students with a platform to interact with the counselors, other students and use of library facility at the GLRCs. Students may also receive hands-on training at designated GLRCs. Students are well-advised to attend such classes/sessions to get their doubts clarified.
- Q4: To obtain admission under the Distance Education programs of the University, do I need to go through an entrance examination?
Ans: At present, there is no entrance examination for admission to any of the programs offered under distance mode. The admission to various programs is purely based on eligibility criteria, as prescribed in the prospectus.
- Q5: Does NIMS DDE have guidance& Learning resources Centres?
Ans: Yes, NIMS DDE has a strong nationwide network of guidance& Learning resources Centres that enables the students to choose the one that is easily accessible to them. These guidance& Learning resources Centres act as access points for advice, counseling various student support services as required for the purpose of NIMS DDE.
- Q6: Do I have to pay an extra fee to join NIMS guidance& Learning resources Centres?
Ans: No, you do not need to pay any extra fees. You need to pay the Programme Fee and Examination Fee, late fee (if applicable) or any other fee as prescribed by the University. Please refer to the Prospectus/ Website for details on the fee structure.
- Q7: What are the various programmes offered through NIMS DDE?
Ans: NIMS DDE is offering various Degree and Diploma programmes in Computer Applications / Information Technology (IT) /Management, paramedical, applied sciences and Library & Information Sciences.
- Q8: Where can I purchase a copy of the university’s prospectus and the application form?
Ans: You will obtain the prospectus from the Directorate of Distance Education after paying a fee of Rs 1000. This application fee shall be paid using a demand draft drawn in favour of NIMS University and payable at Jaipur.
- Q9: What are the requirements for knowing the status of my application?
Ans: You will need to have your application number and your email address to review your application online.
- Q10: Will I get my student’s ID card immediately after registration?
Ans: No, once you register, you will be provided with an enrollment number that you will use for all activities as you wait for the ID. The ID will be available within 7 days after the last day of registration.
- Q11: What e-learning materials are available for distance MBA students?
Ans: All distance MBA students will have access to a Learning Management System where all online materials will be uploaded.
- Q12: Can I get hardcopy learning materials?
Ans: Yes, learning materials will be available at selected centres. If the student wants the materials to be sent to a specific address, they will be required to cater for the courier charges/ postage fee.
- Q13: Does the university offer personal contact programs?
Ans: Yes, students have the opportunity to interact with experts and instructors. The forum is arranged to allow them to ask questions, seek clarification, and get other details necessary for the completion of the program.
- Q14: What learning methodology is applied for distance MBA students at NIMS University?
Ans: NIMS university applies modern technology in teaching including webinars, live video lectures, recorded lectures, podcasts, and presentations.
- Q15: Besides DD, what are the other payment options available?
Ans: Candidates can deposit their course fee in ICICI Bank (Account No.: 375205000017 IFSC CODE: ICIC0003752) and send the UTR Number to email@example.com.
- Q16: On what basis can my application be declined?
Ans: The university reserves the right to reject any application. Some of the reasons that may lead to rejection include the provision of forged documents, late submission, or non-payment of fees.
- Q17: Can I cancel my admission offer?
Ans: Yes, students can cancel their offer using acceptable communication channels. Failure to follow the authorized cancellation policy will result in the rejection of refund requests.
- Address: NH-11 C, Jaipur-Delhi Highway,
- Jaipur-303121, Rajasthan, INDIA
- Telephone: +91-7412077134, +91-7412077153.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Website: https://nimsuniversity.org/,
Other Related Posts for Students
- Teerthanker Mahaveer University (TMU) Distance Learning
- Barkatullah University Distance Learning
- Asian School of Business (ASB) Distance Learning
- Bhagwant University Distance MBA
- Anna University Distance Learning
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide