NIMT Online PGDM Programs
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The National Institute of Management Technology (also known as NIMT Group of Institutions) is a private institution that is made up of schools, colleges, and hospitals. NIMT has three campuses, one each in Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, and Kotputli.
- The institute was established in 1992 and owns a Division of Continuing Education, which is charged with the responsibility of managing its online PGDM program.
List of Courses Offered
The division offers the following courses online:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Duration of Course
- The minimum duration for the PGDM online program at NIMT is two years
- The total course fee for the PGDM course at NIMT is 3,00,000
- The All India Council approves the NIMT online PGDM program for Technical Education (AICTE)
How to Take Admission into NIMT
- NIMT’s application process is completed online at https://mba.nimt.ac.in/programmes/pgdm/
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Admission into the program depends on a candidate’s performance at the Commission Admission Test (CAT) and the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT).
- CAT applies to Indian students while GMAT applies to foreign students
- Eligibility for the PGDM course at NIMT is a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with at least 50 percent total marks or equivalent in any discipline.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Does NIMT offer placement assistance to students?
Ans 1: Yes. NIMT offers placement assistance to students but doesn’t count on it.
- Q2: Who can apply for the NIMT online PGDM program?
Ans 2: Anyone who has a bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience from any discipline, including commerce, economics, engineering, humanities, medicine, etc.
- Q3: Are the courses offered by NIMT approved?
Ans 3: Yes, the All India Council approves the NIMT online PGDM program for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Q4: How can I contact the Institute for the admission process?
Ans 4: The contact details of the NIMT Institute are shared below this article.
- Q 5: What is the total fee for online PGDM offered by NIMT?
Ans 5: The total course fee for the PGDM course at NIMT is 3,00,000.
- Q6: How do I apply for online PGDM at NIMT?
Ans: Interested candidates are required to fill the application form online or visit the admissions office in Delhi.
- Q7: Can international students apply for the program?
Ans: Yes, the program is open for foreign candidates.
- Q8: How will international candidates pay their application fee/course fees?
Ans: International candidates will be required to pay their fees online using Paypal.
- Q9: What interactive sessions are available for online students?
Ans: Students can engage their tutors and other professionals using video conferencing held regularly as per the course requirements.
- Q10: What are the unique features of online PGDM offered at NIMT?
Ans: The institution uses the CloudMind Online Learning Platform with unique audio and video features that facilitate online learning. Students can get online books, journals, lectures, and any other learning material that they may require.
- Q11: How will I get access to the learning materials?
Ans: Immediately after registering, students will receive login materials through the email provided during the application process. Students will then log in to their account for full access to the materials.
- Q12: Can I specialize in more than two areas when undertaking online PGDM?
Ans: Yes, the institution offers both single and dual specialization options.
- Q13: Will I be required to undertake any practical sessions before convocation?
Ans: Yes, all students must undertake both physical and virtual practical sessions to enhance their hands-on skills.
- Q14: Does the institution offer scholarships for online PGDM students?
Ans: No, no scholarships are available for online students except the PwD, SC, and ST who may receive tuition fee waivers.
- Q15: Will NIMT facilitate my placement process?
Ans: Yes, the institution is actively involved in connecting students with potential employers. However, it does not offer a 100% guarantee on placement.
NIMT Contact Details
For further information, prospective applicants may contact NIMT through the following channels:
Greater Noida Campus
- Address: Plot No. 41,
- Knowledge Park-1,
- Pari Chowk,
- Greater Noida,
- District Gautam Buddha Nagar,
- Uttar Pradesh 201310
NIMT Kotputli Campus
- Address: SP-3-1,
- RIICO Industrial Area,
- Keswana, Kotputli Jaipur Rajasthan 303108
NIMT Ghaziabad Campus
- Address: GT Road to NIMT,
- Near Hindon River Bridge,
- P.O. Mohan Nagar, GT Road,
- Neelmani Colony,
- Loni Industrial Area, Ghaziabad,
- Uttar Pradesh 201007, India
- Phone: 01145622555
- Email: [email protected]
- Website: https://de.nimt.ac.in/, https://www.nimt.ac.in/welcomegate-nimt/, https://mba.nimt.ac.in/programmes/pgdm/
Other Articles You Might Like
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- Executive vs Part-Time vs Distance MBA
- Bharathiar Distance MBA
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- Why MBA?
- Distance MBA – Start Here
Image Credit: Nicole Honeywill