NMAT 2017 – Get Started Here
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies conducts NMAT exam every year for the admission of students to its various courses in business management. Narsee Monjee is considered one of the most coveted and respected b-schools in India. It ranks 17th in the Pagalguy rankings and its placements records are impeccable.
If you want to get admission in this college, start preparing now. Here we bring you, all the necessary information that you will need in your preparation.
First of all, find out – Why MBA? . This question is asked at the interview stage but its better if you tackle it right now. It’s highly recommended that you do that.
Eligibility is different for different courses in the Institute. For MBA core program, the eligibility criterion is as follows:
– Full Time Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3/4) in any discipline from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate in first attempt.
– The candidate must have completed graduation in the stipulated duration as per the respective University/Institution awarding the degree.
Preparation strategy for NMAT
Every b-school entrance exam is unique in itself and students need to understand the syllabus of the exam and make strategies for preparation.
Read all about the preparation strategy, tips and books for NMAT here.
Syllabus for NMAT can be found here.
Different sections in NMAT
Different sections have different marking and timing scheme in NMAT.
Learn more about the individual sections and topics here.
Some facts about the exam
– NMAT is a computer based test.
– NMAT provides a five week long test window.
– Candidates have an option for appearing up to 3 times for this exam.
– The best among the three scores of a student is used for his selection.
– There is no negative marking in the NMAT.
– Every candidate gets a unique computer generated test paper.
– The test forms are equated to account for any differences in overall difficulty and the raw test scores are placed on a common scale.
You can get free updates regarding the NMAT and other management exams. You may choose to use any of the following options for this purpose
If you liked our post regarding the NMAT exam and the NMAT season ahead, please consider sharing this article on Facebook, Google+ using the options on the left.