NMIMS Distance MBA Program – Fee, Admission, Placements, and More
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Study Centers
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education was previously known as the School of Distance Learning. The Institute is a comprehensive division of S.V.K.M’s NMIMS University.
- It has been budding by leaps and bounds in the last few years. Though, there has been no conciliation on superiority. All the programs are extremely supple and highlight self-speeded erudition.
- NMIMS (a Deemed University) has been awarded ‘A’ grade by the National Assessment & Accreditation Council [NAAC] re-accreditation.
- NMIMS Global Access School is not currently accredited by UGC. However, below is its previous accreditation letter attached.
- Source: UGC
Post Graduate Programs/courses
NMIMS University offered two year MBA programs.
- MBA For Working Executives
- Executive MBA with specialization in business analytics
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)- This program aims at offering a plethora of management potential to facilitate the candidates to dwell in middle management positions. The program proffers meticulous assignments in all the practice areas of management with information on modern management practices
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)- This prominent specialized coursework aspires at training candidates for a senior management position. The program envelops an assortment of facets associated with Marketing Research, Marketing Management, and Sales & Distribution
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)- This program offers insights into the fiscal facets of a business. The purpose of the program is to learn the chief decision-making aspects of the economy. The coursework offers a theoretical understanding of the speculation methods of finance. It provides essential information required for understanding an assortment of focused areas of finance as it renders learners to the hypothesis of economic functions and finance market
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)- The program focuses on a range of aspects of Human Resource Management area. It addresses the purposeful areas of HR, including the organizational enlargement and lawful issues
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Trade Management (PGDITM)- This program has been intended particularly for those who wish to pursue a profession in International Trade Management. The program is designed to render learners to the understanding of trade in international marketing and exchange control systems in particular
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBFM)- The program has been particularly planned for those who aim to pursue a career in banking and financial services. This program will enlarge students understanding of the markets and institutions of the economic sector
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management (PGDSCM)- Supply chain management is a cross-functional aspect of administering the faction of raw materials into an association, positive aspects of the interior dispensation of raw materials into end products, and then the progress of end products out of the association toward the customers. The program gives the erudition for the understanding of various aspects and how to implement the same
- Medium: English
- For Post Graduate Programs: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 2 years of work experience
- Lateral Entry for PG Diploma: Applicants who hold the Bachelors Degree or an equivalent degree from any recognized university with not less than 50 percent marks or Bachelors Degree / equivalent degree from any recognized university with 2 yrs Work experience along with Diploma awarded by SVKM`s NMIMS will be allowed to take admission directly to the second year of Post Graduate Diploma Programs in the respective specialization only.
- The duration is two years for an MBA course at NMIMS University.
- At the time of registration, the university will collect an initial amount of Rs. 5,000 from the program fee.
- In addition to the program fees, students are required to pay an examination fee of Rs. 600 per subject.
- The university offers a 20% concession of the program fee to the armed forces.
- The above-mentioned fee structure is subject to change at university discretion.
- More details on fees could be located here.
How to take Admission
- The candidate is shortlisted on the basis of their NMAT score
- Shortlisted candidates are called for Case Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
List of Documents to be produced:
- Online Application & Payment Advice Form
- Degree Mark sheet & Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate: 2 yrs (if applicable)
- AIU Certificate (for Foreign University only)
- Photo ID Proof
- Stamp size 2 Photographs
- Free Admission Help Available
- Karnavati Education Society, Ahmedabad
- SVKM’s NMIMS- Bangalore Campus, Bangalore
- SVKM’s NMIMS – Hyderabad
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Delhi Institute of Management and Services, New Delhi
- Annex College of Management Studies, Kolkata
Frequently Asked Question
- Q1: Where can I get the NMIMS Correspondence MBA Details and Facts Details?
Ans: You can visit the official website www.nmims.edu for further details of the admission process in the correspondence MBA program.
- Q2: What is the ranking of NMIMS University among all other universities?
Ans: The NMIIMS university ranked in the top 10 universities. I think its a great rating.
- Q3: Which programs are offered in NMIMS Correspondence MBA programs?
Ans: As stated above, the University offered two years of MBA program with different specialization.
- Q4: Is Correspondence MBA at NMIMS university worth it?
Ans: NMIMS awarded as top Distance Learning Institute in India. So I think it is worth it.
- Q5: What is the Admission process in the NMIMS Correspondence MBA program?
Ans: The full Admission procedure as stated above in this post. For further information regarding admission, you can go with Free Admission Help Available.
- Q6: Is the Admission fee at the NMIMS MBA program affordable?
Ans: The first-year fee is 34000 with an admission fee of 1000 Non-Refundable.
- Q7: What are the placements of NMIMS Correspondence MBA?
Ans: After completing an MBA from NMIMS Distance Learning program the candidate can apply for a job in various sectors like Finance, Marketing, HR, Accounting, Risk Management, etc. The candidate can also apply for the government job on the basis of the NMIMS Distance Learning MBA.
- Q8: Is NMIMS distance MBA approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, the program is approved by UGC and awarded category 1 by NAAC
- Q9: What is the difference between NMIMS distance MBA and NMIMS Executive MBA?
Ans: NMIMS Executive MBA targets working professionals with more than 5 years of work experience. Additionally, the executive program is more expensive than the regular distance MBA
- Q10: Does the NMIMS distance MBA have a DEB recognition?
Ans: Yes, the Distance Education Bureau (DEB) has approved the program. Additionally, the AIU recognizes the program making it marketable anywhere in the world
- Q11: Does the institution provide placement for distance MBA graduates?
Ans: Yes, the institution offers career services which include job support services. Some of the placement partners include Verizon, Indigo, and Mahindra Electrics
- Q12: What is the evaluation technique applied by the institution?
Ans: Students undertake multiple online evaluation tests which include assignments, group discussions, and projects. However, students will write their final exams in selected examination centres across India
- Q13: How can I get an exam card?
Ans: All students will get their admit cards online through the student’s portal upon payment of school fees. They are required to print the cards and present them physically at the exam centres
- Q14: Can I change my exam centre?
Ans: Yes, candidates are allowed to change their exam centres. You should apply for the change within the stipulated timelines
- Q15: Where should I submit my documents during the application process?
Ans: All candidates are required to submit their attested documents to their ideal Authorised Enrollment Partner
- SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed to be University)
- V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle, West
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Pin Code – 400 056