NMIMS Correspondence MBA- Review, Fees, Placement
- NMIMS Global Access School for Continuing Education was previously known as the School of Distance Learning. The Institute is a comprehensive division of S.V.K.M’s NMIMS University.
- It has been budding by leaps and bounds in the last few years. Though, there has been no conciliation on superiority. All the programs are extremely supple and highlight self-speeded erudition.
- NMIMS (a Deemed University) has been awarded ‘A’ grade by National Assessment & Accreditation Council [NAAC] re-accreditation.
Post Graduate Programs/courses
NMIMS University offered two year MBA programs.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)- This program aims at offering a plethora of management potential to facilitate the candidates to dwell in middle management positions. The program proffers meticulous assignments in all the practical areas of management with information on modern management practices
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)- This prominent specialized coursework aspires at training candidates for a senior management position. The program envelops an assortment of facets associated with Marketing Research, Marketing Management, and Sales & Distribution
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)- This program offers insights into the fiscal facets of a business. The purpose of the program is to learn the chief decision-making aspects of the economy. The coursework offers a theoretical understanding of the speculation methods of finance. It provides essential information requisite for understanding an assortment of focused areas of finance as it renders learners to the hypothesis of economic functions and finance market
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)- The program focuses on a range of aspects of Human Resource Management area. It addresses the purposeful areas of HR, including the organizational enlargement and lawful issues
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Trade Management (PGDITM)- This program has been intended particularly for those who wish to pursue a profession in International Trade Management. The program is designed to render learners to the understanding of trade in international marketing and exchange control systems in particular
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBFM)- The program has been particularly planned for those who aim to pursue a career in banking and financial services. This program will enlarge students understanding of the markets and institutions of the economic sector
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management (PGDSCM)- Supply chain management is a cross-functional aspect of administering the faction of raw materials into an association, positive aspects of the interior dispensation of raw materials into end products, and then the progress of end products out of the association toward the customers. The program gives the erudition for the understanding of various aspects and how to implement the same
- Medium: English
- For Post Graduate Programs: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level OR Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 2 years of work experience
- Lateral Entry for PG Diploma: Applicants who hold the Bachelors Degree or an equivalent degree from any recognized university with not less than 50 percent marks or Bachelors Degree / equivalent degree from any recognized university with 2 yrs Work experience along with Diploma awarded by SVKM`s NMIMS will be allowed to take admission directly to the second year of Post Graduate Diploma Programs in the respective specialization only.
The duration is two years for MBA course at NMIMS University.
- 1st year: Rs. 34000 (as of the year 2017)
- 2nd year: Rs. 34000
- Admission Processing Fee Rs. 1000/- additional which is Non-refundable
- Separate DD towards the processing fees of Rs. 1000 and program fee of Rs. 34000 should be given.
- Examination fees Rs 500/- per subject/course and PCP fee of Rs 250/- per subject
More details on fees could be located here.
How to take Admission
- The candidate are shortlisted on the basis of their NMAT score
- Shortlisted candidates are called for Case Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection
List of Documents to be produced:
- Online Application & Payment Advice Form
- Degree Mark sheet & Certificate
- Work Experience Certificate: 2 yrs (if applicable)
- AIU Certificate (for Foreign University only)
- Photo ID Proof
- Stamp size 2 Photographs
- Karnavati Education Society, Ahmedabad
- SVKM’s NMIMS- Bangalore Campus, Bangalore
- SVKM’s NMIMS – Hyderabad
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Delhi Institute of Management and Services, New Delhi
- Annex College of Management Studies, Kolkata
Frequently Asked Question
- Where can I get the NMIMS Correspondence MBA Details and Facts Details?
You can visit the official website www.nmims.edu for further details of admission process in the correspondence MBA program.
- What is the ranking of NMIMS University among all other universities?
The NMIIMS university ranked in top 10 universities. I think its a great rating.
- Which programs are offered in NMIMS Correspondence MBA programs?
As stated above, the University offered two years of MBA program with different specialization.
- Is Correspondence MBA at NMIMS university worth it?
NMIMS awarded as top Distance Learning Institute in India. So I think its worth it.
- What is the Admission process in NMIMS Correspondence MBA program?
Full Admission procedure is stated above in this post. For further information regarding admission you can go with Free Admission Help Available.
- Is the Admission fee at NMIMS MBA program affordable?
First year fee is 34000 with an admission fee of 1000 Non-Refundable.
- What is the placements of NMIMS Correspondence MBA?
After completing an MBA from NMIMS Distance Learning program the candidate can apply for a job in various sectors like Finance, Marketing, HR, Accounting, Risk Management, etc. The candidate can also apply for the government job on the basis of NMIMS Distance Learning MBA.
SVKM’s NMIMS (Deemed to be University)
V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle, West
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Pin Code – 400 056
Toll Free Number: 1800 1025 138 – Monday to Saturday (except public holidays)
Contact : 022 4235 5555
Counsellor desk for program enquiry : 022 4235 5621 / 5622 / 5624 / 5679
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Take a tour of NMIMS in 30 seconds
Other articles students should read:
- Cheapest Distance MBA
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- IGNOU Distance MBA
- Bharathiar Distance MBA