Tepper School of Business Online MBA
- Courses Offered
- Cost Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Admission Requirements
- Our Review and Opinion
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Carnegie Mellon University is a private university that delivers online MBA in a blended format that combines online learning and technology alongside on-site, immersive Access Weekends.
- The program gives part-time online hybrid program students the same opportunities as full-time and part-time on-site MBA students.
- This allows them to immerse themselves in the school’s culture.
- The program, which takes at least 32 months to complete, enables participants to access leadership and communication coaches, career services advisors, as well as resources intended to help them advance their career goals.
- Students are taught in live simulcast sessions and interact directly with faculty and classmates, all without giving up their career.
- The institution’s Immersive Access Weekends is held six times a year in Philadelphia, Silicon Valley, or Pittsburgh and combines networking, learning, and teamwork.
- Also, Immersive Access Weekends allows participants to interact with their faculty members and classmates in person.
List of Courses Offered
Tepper offers its online MBA students the opportunity of studying the following courses:
- Navigating Spanish-Speaking Professional Cultures
- Navigating Asian Professional Cultures
- Introduction to Design Thinking and Practice
- Beginning Spanish for Business Managers
- Beginning Mandarin for Business Managers
- Germany Study Abroad Preparatory
- Hong Kong-China Study Preparatory
- Financial and Managerial Accounting I
- Financial and Managerial Accounting II
- Managerial Economics
- Global Economics
- Finance I
- Marketing Management
- Managing People and Teams
- Managing Networks and Organizations
- Ethics and Leadership
- Accelerate Leadership Assessment
- Accelerate Leadership Feedback
- Leadership Immersion Workshop
- Probability and Statistics
- The Tepper School of Business online MBA program takes at least 32 months to complete.
- The estimated cost of tuition at Tepper Business School is $1,920 per credit hour. This leaves the total estimated tuition at $115,000 for a minimum of 60 credit hours.
- Applicants who wish to undertake their online MBA study at Tepper can begin their journey by registering for an account with the school at the school’s portal. After that, they should click on this link to continue the registration process.
- Accreditation agency: Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB)
- For information on specific programs accredited by AACSB, please visit the AACSB website.
Prospective students for online MBA studies at Carnegie Mellon University are required to meet/provide the following requirements/components to qualify for admission into the institution:
- Complete the online Application Form.
- Provide a current resume.
- Provide one required essay.
- Provide one professional recommendation.
- Provide unofficial transcripts of all academic work.
- Tepper requires official GMAT scores (preferred) or GRE (accepted). The official GMAT scores can be sent to the school using the code 69H-XH-01. The code for GRE is 4883.
- Pay $200 as application fee. This fee is non-refundable.
- Present official TOEFL or IELTS Score (if applicable). Candidates who had their undergraduate studies at institutions where the sole language of instruction was English are eligible for a waiver.
- Upon being admitted, students are required to submit official transcripts.
Our Review and Opinion
- We like Tepper for a lot of reasons. The institution equips students with essential leadership skills and that help to transform their careers and business.
- Students get the chance to advance their strategic approach presentation and negotiation skills, in addition to organizational and leadership skills, etc.
- Besides, the school’s model prepares participants for successful careers, as the program is designed to mirror the existing global environment.
- When it comes to online MBA programs, Tepper is the complete package. The institution offers a rich selection of courses that more than meets the demands of the modern global environment.
- Each course was carefully designed to enrich students’ knowledge of the subject in a way that matches their aspirations.
- Tepper School Graduate Financial Aid Office
- Carnegie Mellon University
- 5000 Forbes Avenue
- Tepper Quad, Suite 3500
- Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890
- Phone: 412-268-1242
- Fax: 412-268-2904
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- University of Maryland Online MBA
- University of Southern California Online MBA
- University of Texas-Dallas Online MBA
- Pepperdine University Graziadio School Online MBA
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst Online MBA