Eller College of Management Online MBA
- The Eller College of Management is recognized worldwide for its gold standard of college rankings. This program is the perfect opportunity for any working professionals to earn their master’s degree online without putting their career on hold.
- The Eller Online MBA was ranked as one of the top 25 Online MBA Programs in a 2017 Princeton review. This degree is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- All the coursework is delivered over the internet with no on-site participation required. This allows you to earn your degree online from a prestigious institute in the US without leaving your home country.
List of Courses Offered
This program from the Eller College of Management requires the completion of 14 core courses for 2 credit hours each. You have to complete elective courses worth 17 credit hours on top of that. This works out to a total of 45 credit hours for the whole program.
These are the codes for the core units:
- BCOM 510E
- FIN 510E
- ECON 550
- MGMT 501
- ECON 551
- ACCT 540
- ACCT 545
- MKTG 510
- MGMT 520
- MIS 585
- MGMT 562
- FIN 510M
- MIS 560
- MKTG 579E
The following concentrations are available for all students:
- Health Care
- Management and Organizations
- Management Information Systems
- The Eller Online MBA program can be completed from anywhere between 14 months to 5 years. You can take as much time as you need to complete the 45 credit hour requirement for graduation. The average student graduates within 16 months of enrollment, making this one of the fastest programs to acquire an MBA.
- The Eller Online MBA program has a cost of $1,000 per credit hour. This makes it one of the most expensive option. The average price for the total duration of the course is $45,000.
- It should come as no surprise that as many as 54% of all students are indebted by the end of the program. The average student completes the program with a debt of $45,106 in their name.
- On the bright side, there are many options for college-funded aid available. These come in the form of fellowships, assistantships, grants or scholarships. Even international students applying for the online MBA program are eligible.
- Academic background: All candidates are required to possess a bachelor’s degree from any regionally accredited institution. The degree can be in any field. Your undergraduate GPA is critical for a successful application.
- Work Experience: There is no requirement for business-related work experience.
- Language: TOEFL is mandatory for all international candidates. A minimum score of 600 on the paper-based and 100 on the internet-based test is necessary.
Class Profile and Potential Salary
- The student body consists of 74% male and 26% female students.
- You can expect an average salary of $69,416 upon graduating from this program.
- The average GMAT score of all successful candidates is 593.
- The average GPA of all successful candidates is 3.36.
- GMAT is the standard entry test for this program.
- The GMAT score cannot be older than 5 years old.
- The average successful candidate has a GMAT score of 593. This makes it very difficult to get into this program.
- GMAT can be waived for applicants who hold an MD, JD or a Ph.D. from a regionally accredited institution.
- You may also be eligible for a waiver if you hold a bachelor’s degree with a 3.3 GPA or more. Your degree must be in the field of science, technology, stem or engineering to qualify.
- Veterans and actively serving U.S. military personnel are automatically eligible for GMAT waiver.
- The applications can be made on the official website of the University of Arizona at http://ellermba.arizona.edu/apply.
- You need to have all the necessary materials at hand before applying. After that, you will be prompted to sign-up for an account. Upon successful completion of the sign-up process, instructions for filling your instructions will be provided. You also have to make a deposit of $100 as the application fee. The application fee is high when compared to other online programs.
There are six entry points available for this program. Be sure to submit your application before the following dates:
- January 8, 2018
- March 5, 2018
- May 7, 2018
- July 2, 2018
- August 27, 2018
- October 22, 2018
- The Eller Online MBA program has accepted rate of 85%, which is one of the highest in its class. Out of the 131 undergraduates that applied, as many as 111 were accepted into the program. This is one of the most accessible online MBA programs to get into.
- The Eller Online MBA program was recently ranked at #33 by U.S. News and World Report and is AACSB-accredited.
Reviews and Ranking
- Ranked at 33 in Best Online MBA Programs by USNews.com
- Ranked at 21 in Top 25 Online MBA Program rankings by Princeton Review 2017
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: Can I request a waiver for the GMAT requirements?
Ans: GMAT waiver is available on multiple bases. Read the “GMAT Requirements” section above to learn more about this.
Q 2: What is the average GMAT of all applicants?
Ans: Successfully enrolled students have an average GMAT score of 593.
Q 3: How long does it take to complete this program?
Ans: The average graduate completes this program within 16 months of enrollment. However, the program can be completed as early as 14 months.
Q 4: Are there any veteran benefits?
Ans: Active military personnel and veterans alike are eligible for a GMAT waiver.
Q 5: How is this program structured?
Ans: With a total of 6 sessions in a year, you will be offered two core courses along with two electives per each session. You will need to earn 45 credit hours in total to successfully graduate with a master’s degree.
- Eller MBA Admissions
- The University of Arizona
- PO Box 210108
- McClelland Hall 210
- Tucson, AZ 85721-0108
- Online MBA:email@example.com
- Phone: 520.621.4008