Osmania University Correspondence MBA
- The vision of Osmania University is to create and circulate knowledge through a pleasant intermingling of modern and ancient acumen and to provide the society by mounting in candidates heightened academic, edifying, principled, and compassionate sensitivities; to promote a methodical temper, and to endorse proficient and scientific know-how.
- The Osmania University is recognized by DEC (Distance Education Council) and UPE (University with Potential Excellence) and is recognized by NAAC.
- The functions of the CDE (Centre for Distance Education) are:
- To offer a system of student-centered self-paced learning
- To offer supple and need-based courses
- To facilitate knowledge acquisition throughout one’s life and be an active member of a knowledge society
- Osmania University is a State University.
General information for the MBA program
The University offers PG Diploma in Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- The course duration is two academic years (4 semesters)
- Maximum duration to complete course: 6 years
- Medium: English
- An applicant should qualify ICET (Integrated Common Entrance Test) for the current year or entrance test conducted by Osmania University
- Bachelor’s Degree Examination of Osmania University or any other University recognized by Osmania University with at least 50% marks
- The fee for this course is Rs. 7,500/- per Semester (as of the year 2017)
How to take admission?
- Prospectus and application form can be accessed by PGRR Centre for Distance Education’s website. The candidates who wish to seek admission must send a Demand Draft of Rs. 300 /- in the favor of Director, PGRR Centre for Distance Education Bureau, OU, Hyderabad.
- For all courses under the PG Diploma, A Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline is a must. Selection criteria depend on a valid score in OUCET.
- For admission help, please click here.
Accreditation Proof of Osmania University
- Osmania University is not currently accredited by UGC. However, below is its previous accreditation letter attached.
- The distance education of Osmania University offers 100 percent placements to its management candidates.
- Osmania is a well-known name in India. While its distance program might be not on the popular side, it is worth checking out for students. Something like IGNOU might make sense for students but there is no harm in going for an MBA option from Osmania. It’s definitely worth a shot.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which courses Osmania University Correspondence MBA offered?
The university offered a PG Diploma in Business Management of 2 years. However, there are different specialization offered by the University.
- What is the placement opportunities of University correspondence MBA?
Osmania University offers 100% placements to its management candidate.
- Is Osmania University Correspondence MBA worth it?
As stated above, Osmania is a well-known name in India. There is no harm in going for an MBA option from Osamnia. So I think Its worth it.
- What is the admission procedure of Osmania University Correspondence MBA 2018?
The detailed procedure is described above. You can visit Free Admission Help Available for more information.
- Is Osamnia University Correspondence MBA program UGC approved?
Yes, It is UGC approved. Proof of accreditation certificate is provided above.
- What is the requirement of Correspondence MBA at University?
The candidate must have an ICET for the current year and a Beecher’s Degree with at least 50% marks.
- Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education
- Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007
- Phone: 040-27091605
- Fax: 040-27097687
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.oucde.ac.in
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- IIM Distance Education
- Symbiosis Distance MBA