Osmania University Distance MBA – Courses List, Fee Details, and More
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Accreditation Status
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The vision of Osmania University is to create and circulate knowledge through a pleasant intermingling of modern and ancient acumen and to provide the society by mounting in candidates heightened academic, edifying, principled, and compassionate sensitivities; to promote a methodical temper, and to endorse proficient and scientific know-how.
- The Osmania University is recognized by DEC (Distance Education Council) and UPE (University with Potential Excellence) and is recognized by NAAC.
- The functions of the CDE (Centre for Distance Education) are:
- To offer a system of student-centered self-paced learning
- To offer supple and need-based courses
- To facilitate knowledge acquisition throughout one’s life and be an active member of a knowledge society
- Osmania University is a State University.
General information for the MBA program
The University offers PG Diploma in Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- The course duration is two academic years (4 semesters)
- Maximum duration to complete course: 6 years
- Medium: English
- An applicant should qualify ICET (Integrated Common Entrance Test) for the current year or entrance test conducted by Osmania University
- Bachelor’s Degree Examination of Osmania University or any other University recognized by Osmania University with at least 50% marks
- The fee for this course is Rs. 7,500/- per Semester (as of the year 2017)
How to take Admission?
- Prospectus and application form can be accessed by PGRR Centre for Distance Education’s website. The candidates who wish to seek admission must send a Demand Draft of Rs. 300 /- in the favor of Director, PGRR Centre for Distance Education Bureau, OU, Hyderabad.
- For all courses under the PG Diploma, A Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline is a must. Selection criteria depend on a valid score in OUCET.
- For admission help, please click here.
Accreditation Proof of Osmania University
- Osmania University is not currently accredited by UGC. However, below is its previous accreditation letter attached.
- The distance education of Osmania University offers 100 percent placements to its management candidates.
- Osmania is a well-known name in India. While its distance program might be not on the popular side, it is worth checking out for students. Something like IGNOU might make sense for students but there is no harm in going for an MBA option from Osmania. It’s definitely worth a shot.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Which courses Osmania University Correspondence MBA offered?
Ans: The university offered a PG Diploma in Business Management of 2 years. However, there are different specializations offered by the University.
- Q2: What are the placement opportunities for University correspondence MBA?
Ans: Osmania University offers 100% placements to its management candidate.
- Q3: Is Osmania University Correspondence MBA worth it?
Ans: As stated above, Osmania is a well-known name in India. There is no harm in going for an MBA option from Osmania. So I think Its worth it.
- Q4: What is the admission procedure of the Osmania University Correspondence MBA 2020?
Ans: The detailed procedure is described above. You can visit Free Admission Help Available for more information.
- Q5: Is Osamnia University Correspondence MBA program UGC approved?
Ans: Yes, It is UGC approved. Proof of accreditation certificate is provided above.
- Q6: What is the requirement of a Correspondence MBA at University?
Ans: The candidate must have an ICET for the current year and a Beecher’s Degree with at least 50% marks.
- Q7: Can I cancel my admission offer for Osmania University Distance MBA?
Ans: Yes, students are allowed to discontinue their studies. However, the application and admission processing fees are not refundable.
- Q8: When will I be refunded school fees after admission cancellation?
Ans: Students are required to apply for a fee refund through the institution’s website. If approved, the fee will be refunded after approximately 2 weeks. However, the cancellation must be initiated within the acceptable timelines for the refund to be processed.
- Q9: What academic support will I get after registering for a distance MBA?
Ans: Students are entitled to e-learning materials, digital library access, recordings of online lectures, and any additional reading materials that they may require.
- Q10: How can I attend virtual classrooms?
Ans: To attend virtual classrooms, students must have accurate login details to access the students portal. After accessing the available lecture sessions, you must click on the link to connect. Ensure that you have reliable internet connectivity to successfully connect.
- Q11: Is it mandatory to attend all virtual classrooms?
Ans: It is highly recommended that you attend all online lectures. However, lectures recording will be availed to students 48 hours after the virtual classroom.
- Q12: How can I interact with the facility within the course of the study?
Ans: Students can interact with the faculty using chats, emails, and other e-learning platforms provided by the institution.
- Q13: Can I appeal a denial of a distance MBA offer at Osmania University?
Ans: No, unsuccessful candidates have no option of appeal. However, they can reapply for consideration in the next intake.
- Q14: What happens when I fail the exam?
Ans: Students are allowed to retake failed papers.
- Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education
- Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007
- Phone: 040-27091605
- Fax: 040-27097687
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.oucde.ac.in
Other Related Posts for Students
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- IIM Distance Education
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Start Here