Osmania University Correspondence MBA
The vision of Osmania University is to create and circulate knowledge through a pleasant intermingling of modern and ancient acumen and to provide the society by mounting in candidates heightened academic, edifying, principled, and compassionate sensitivities; to promote a methodical temper, and to endorse proficient and scientific know-how.
The functions of the CDE (Centre for Distance Education) are:
- To offer a system of student-centered self-paced learning
- To offer supple and need-based courses
- To facilitate knowledge acquisition throughout one’s life and be an active member of a knowledge society
General information for MBA program
- Duration: The course duration is two academic years (4 semesters)
- Maximum duration to complete course: 6 years
- Eligibility Criteria:
- An applicant should qualify ICET (Integrated Common Entrance Test) for the current year or entrance test conducted by Osmania University
- Bachelor’s Degree Examination of Osmania University or any other University recognized by Osmania University with at least 50% marks
- Medium: English
- Specializations offered
- Human Resource Management
The fee for this course is Rs. 7,500/- per Semester (as of the year 2017)
How to take admission?
Prospectus and application form can be accessed by PGRR Centre for Distance Education’s website. The candidates who wish to seek admission must send a Demand Draft of Rs. 300 /- in the favor of Director, PGRR Centre for Distance Education Bureau, OU, Hyderabad.
For admission help, please click here
The distance education of Osmania University offers 100 percent placements to its management candidates.
Osmania is a well known name in India. While its distance program might be not on the popular side, it is worth checking out for students. Something like IGNOU might make sense for students but there is no harm in going for an MBA option from Osmania. It’s definitely worth a shot.
Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education
Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007