Pondicherry University Executive MBA Review, Fee, Syllabus and More
|Pondicherry University Online MBA Review||Details|
|Course offered||Executive MBA|
|Stream||Marketing, Finance, etc.|
|Fee of course (INR)||25,000|
|Work ex required||No|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick links for Reference
- Types of Courses Offered
- Fee Structure
- How to Take Admission?
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- Free Admission Guidance Available!
Pondicherry University is a Central University and was founded in the year 1985. The university currently has more than 50,000 students which include more than 10,000 distance education students all across the country.
The university is well-known for offering one of the best Executive MBA courses in the country apart from offering many full-time on-campus courses.
The university aims at catering to the educational needs of students who are already working and cannot afford full-time courses as well.
The executive MBA course offered by Pondicherry University continues for a time period of 2 years. The entire course is divided into 4 semesters.
The entire Executive MBA course is designed keeping in mind the educational needs and time constraints of already working people. The entire course is extremely flexible and students can access the course sitting in any corner of the country.
Types of Courses Offered
The courses that are offered under Executive MBA by Pondicherry University are listed below:
- Master of Business Administration in Marketing (MBA Marketing)
- Master of Business Administration in Finance (MBA Finance)
- Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA International Business)
- Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management (MBA HRM)
- Master of Business Administration in (MBA General)
For further details regarding the courses offered by Pondicherry University, you can visit their official website which is: http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/
The entire course fee for studying Executive MBA from Pondicherry University is INR 25,000. However, a student can opt to pay the entire amount in installments. Details regarding the fee structure and payment methods can also be found on the official website of the university.
The Pondicherry University is accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC), India.
How to Take Admission?
- The admission procedure of Pondicherry University is very simple. The entire admission procedure is conducted online. Interested students need to apply online by visiting www.pondiuni.edu.in.
- However, the university also allows candidates to visit the campus or university office in Pondicherry university and collect the application form along with the brochure.
- Interested students also need to send a Demand Draft on behalf of the university along with attested copies of their mark sheet. For further queries regarding admission, you can get in touch with us.
In order to study an Executive MBA from Pondicherry, interested candidates should have a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university in the country. The university must be recognized by UGC.
Pondicherry University is one of the best universities in the country. The courses offered by the university are some of the best in the country and have great value as well.
Students who have completed their higher education, especially MBA are working in some of the best companies around the world. The Executive MBA course offered by the institution is perfect for already working professionals.
The faculties of the university are well-experienced and have great knowledge in their field of teaching. Having them as your mentor will help in shaping your career in a great way.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Is Pondicherry University good for pursuing an MBA?
Ans: Pondicherry University offers great Executive MBA course to its students, the institution has a dedicated library for MBA students and since the faculties are well-experienced, they are able to teach students in a proper manner.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- Directorate of Distance Education,
- Pondicherry University,
- R.V. Nagar, Kalapet
- Directorate of Distance Education – Information Centre,
- Pondicherry University- Mahe Centre
- Mahe – 673 310
The Controller of Examinations – DDE(Exam)
- Pondicherry University,
- R.V. Nagar, Kalapet,
- Puducherry – 605 014.
Other Articles You Might Like
- Top 17 Cheap Executive MBA in India
- Top 10 Executive MBA in India
- Goa Institute of Management Executive MBA
- BITS Pilani Executive MBA
- ITM Executive MBA
Image Credit: Hardik Pandya