PSSOU Distance Education Program
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Pandit Sunderlal Sharma Open University (PPSOU) is a state open university located in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh.
- The institution was established in 2005 and offers education through the distance mode.
List of Courses Offered
The following courses are available at PSSOU:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Science (PGDYS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Guidance & Counseling (PGDPG&C)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Chhattisgarhi Language Literature (PGDCLL)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Laws & Labour Welfare (PGDLLLW)
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. English Literature
- MA History
- M.A. Hindi Literature
- M.A. Mathematics
- M.Sc. Mathematics
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Postgraduate courses at PSSOU is one year
- The length of the M.A and M.Sc. courses is two years
- Applicants should refer to the attached prospectus or communicate with PSSOU using any of the contact details given below for fee information
- PSSOU’s distance courses are currently not approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC)
How to Take Admission into Sunderlal Sharma Open University
- For details on how to take admission, candidates may refer to the attached prospectus or contact PSSOU directly.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- The eligibility condition for admission at PSSOU is graduation from a recognized university
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Are the university distance courses approved?
Ans: Yes, courses offered by the university are approved by UGC.
- Q2: What is the total fee for M.A. Economics at PSSOU?
Ans: Students can contact the university about the fee structure of any program by using the information given below.
- Q3: What is the duration of Post Graduate Courses at PSSOU?
Ans: The duration of the Postgraduate courses at PSSOU is one year.
- Q4: What are the courses offered by PSSOU in distance mode?
Ans: The university offers several courses in distance mode including various Post Graduate Diploma courses. The details of each course are mentioned above.
- Q5: Can I apply for distance programs offline?
Ans: No, the application process is strictly online.
- Q6: Where does the admission take place?
Ans: The admission process is online. However, candidates will be required to present their original documents at their preferred study center for verification.
- Q7: When I am expected to select my ideal study center?
Ans: When filling in the application form, candidates will be prompted to select their study center.
- Q8: Can I edit my admission form after sending it?
Ans: Yes, candidates can change their details. However, they are not allowed to change their study center, course, and year.
- Q9: How can I pay my admission fee as well as the course fee?
Ans: Candidates are required to pay their fees using online methods including Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card.
- Q10: How will I know whether my admission fee has been received?
Ans: When you successfully pay for the admission fee, you will receive a confirmation message on your phone.
- Q11: How will I receive my study materials?
Ans: The institution has both online and hardcopy study materials. To access digital content, students are required to login to their admission portal. Hard copy materials can be collected from the respective study centers.
- Q12: Will I be required to apply for examinations online?
Ans: Yes, candidates must apply and pay for the examinations online failure to which they will be barred from undertaking the tests.
- Q13: What would happen if I failed one of my courses?
Ans: Students are allowed to retake failed courses after paying the retake fee.
- Q14: How will I know whether my application was successful?
Ans: All the application details will be posted on the student’s portal. Additionally, a detailed email will be sent to the address provided during the registration process.
University Contact Details
For admission related queries, candidates may contact PSSOU through the following mediums:
- Address: Pandit Sunderlal Sharma Open University,
- Bilaspur Koni-Birkona,
- Gram Post-Birkona,
- Dist. Bilaspur (C.G)
- Pin Code – 495009
- Telephone: 07752-240712
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.pssou.ac.in
Link to Prospectus
Other Articles You Might Like
- Jodhpur National University Distance Learning
- Maharishi Dayanand Distance MBA
- Utkal University Distance MBA
- Karpagam University Distance MBA
- Bharathiar Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: tribesh kayastha