Punjabi University Distance MBA – Fee, Admission, Syllabus, and Placement Details
- Courses Offered
- Fee Structure
- How To Apply For Admission
- Accreditation Status
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- If you are looking to earn a distance MBA within the next 2 years in one of Indian’s best higher institutions, then look no further than Punjabi University. The school’s distance MBA is designed for working professionals and graduate students who have busy schedules and cannot commit to full-time studies.
- Established in 1962 and located in Patiala, Punjabi University is one of the best universities in the country with a native name. It offers various distance programs – from business management, computer science, fine arts to science, and humanities. At present, the school has more than 200 colleges affiliated to it awarding different degrees.
- Application into the school’s distance MBA is subjected to meeting prescribed eligibility criteria and completing the admission forms. Admission into the distance MBA program is strictly on merit.
- Punjabi University is a state-owned university.
The following are the subjects offered in the course of the program divided into 4 semesters:
- Marketing Management
- Retail Management
- Financial Management
- Banking and Finance
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Education Management
- Corporate Management
- Technology Management
- Corporate Secretaryship
- Hospital Management
- Logistics Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Project Management
- Advanced Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Principles of Management Accounting
- Transforming Business with Information Systems
- System Management
- Co-operative Management
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Business Law
- Integrated Commerce in Practice
- Intermediate Financial Accounting
- Auditing & Public Practice
- Economics for Business
- Quantitative Economic & Business
- The total amount payable by distance MBA students at the point of entry is 25,000 INR
Mode of Payment
The tuition and any other fees are payable by students via the following two methods:
- Students can walk into any branch of HDFC Bank to fill the pay-in-slip using this account number – 50100181024355. Students can also pay via the State bank of India using account number 65009016757
- The second method of payment involves using Demand Draft in a recognized bank at Patiala. If you intend using this method, ensure you write your name in full and the course of study at the reverse side of the draft.
Before submitting an application, prospective students are encouraged to read through the Punjabi University Distance program prospectus to check whether or not they are qualified for the distance MBA program. Having done that, the following documents are required handy before proceeding to apply for admission:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field from Punjabi University or any other recognized university.
- One passport photograph and one self-attested photograph which must be attached to the application form
- Original migration certificate
- Government-approved ID card with a recent passport on it
- Character certificate issued by the authorities in your former school or a Gazetted officer
- Foreign students are to obtain the character certificate at the Indian Embassy located in their countries
- Self-attested birth certificate
All the above-listed documents are to be attached with the application form and mailed to the Unit Head, Distance Education Program, Punjabi University, Patiala – 147002. The envelope should be marked “Application for admission”
How To Apply For Admission
- Application forms are available on the school campus. Once again, before you complete the application, ensure you read through the program prospectus to know whether or not you’re eligible for the distance MBA program.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can fill the form in English or Punjabi language.
- If you find any column that is not applicable to you, you can strike it out, but don’t leave any column blank.
- Attach all the required documents as stated above.
- Your name should be boldly written on the admission form, otherwise, your application might be rejected
Duration Of the Program
- You can complete the Punjabi University distance MBA program within 2 years.
- Punjabi University is recognized by the University Grants Commission
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question 1: Why are admission applications rejected?
Answer: There are several reasons why Punjabi University may reject your application. The reasons may include the following:
- If your application form is not completed properly or you didn’t meet the eligibility criteria
- If the school authority doesn’t recognize or approve your Bachelor’s degree
- The information provided in your application doesn’t tally with what’s on your documents
- If any of the above cases is valid, your registration fee would not be refunded
- Question 2: Does The school accept provisional results?
Answer: According to available information on their official website, Punjabi University doesn’t admit students to pursue a distance MBA program on the basis of a provision result. Before applying for admission, ensure you have all the qualifying documents handy; otherwise, your application would be rejected.
- Question 3: Are foreign students welcome to apply for admission?
Answer: If you are a foreign student, you are free to apply for admission. However, you must possess a valid visa and passport before your application would be considered.
- Question 4: Is there a plan for students to pay the tuition fee in installment?
Answer: If you don’t have the money to pay the tuition fee at once, you can pay in installment basis. However, ensure you finish the payment before an examination, otherwise, you won’t be allowed to write the semester examination.
- Question 5: Can I defer my admission until the next academic year?
Answer: Punjabi University doesn’t allow distance MBA students to defer admission. If for some reason you cannot continue with the program, you can withdraw and re-apply whenever you are ready for the program.
- Question 6: Does Punjabi University provide reading materials to students after fee payment?
Answer: Punjabi University is not responsible for providing students with reading or study materials. Students are encouraged to purchase their reading materials or visit the school library to read books related to their course in the library.
- Question 7: Do employers or recruiters recognize the certificate?
Answer: All the certificates issued by the school are honored and respected by employers of labor in India and the rest of the world.
- Address: Department of Distance Education, Punjabi University, Patiala -147 002
- Phone & Fax Phone – 0175-3046418, Fax : 0175-2282885
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.dccpbi.com
Other Articles You Might Like
- Madurai Kamaraj Distance MBA
- GGU Institute of Distance Education
- NIBS Distance Education
- IASE University Distance Learning
- Nalanda Open University Distance Education