Lovely Professional University Distance MBA – Courses, Reviews, and More
- Courses Available
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- LPU Distance Centers
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- LPU has been one of India’s premier education facilities for a number of years and remains among both the most highly attended and highly rated universities in the country.
- The university campus spreads over 600 acres (2.4 km2) on the outskirts of Jalandhar and houses more than 10,000 students.
- It remains popular for its constant adaption and construction of new types of state of the art facilities. This means that it can offer an incredibly comprehensive set of MBAs to its distance learning students.
- It is a private university.
Type of Courses
- There are multiple different subjects that you can specialize in when taking your MBA at LPU.
- Some of these include finance, human resource management, and information technology and retail management among many others. These can sometime also be specialized further by offering optional modules for certain subjects.
- The duration of the studying can vary depending on when you take certain semesters.
- Doing them all back to back will make the course finish in 2 years.
- However, you have up to 5 years to complete the 4 different semesters to allow you the flexibility to save up and organize your life around studying.
- The LPU requires that for anyone to enroll in an MBA at their distance learning school has a graduate degree from a university recognized by them.
- This is why they require a copy of your university mark sheet along with an application to study with them.
- Each semester at LPU is priced at 9900Rs and the course includes 4 of these semesters.
- This means that the overall basic cost for the course is 39600Rs.
- There is also an 850Rs examination fee for each semester which adds 3400Rs to the overall cost of the MBA
Lovely Professional University Accreditation Proof
- Whatever way potential students may choose to apply there will be a 250Rs fee attached.
- Then can either go and obtain an application form from the campus itself and choose to pay this whilst there in cash or a demand draft.
- If they instead choose to download the form from the internet and submit it online then they must include the fee in a demand draft along with the application.
- After doing this they will have to provide documentation of their identity through the birth certificate, proof of residence, photos and proof of graduation.
- If you want to know more about the admission process, Free Admission Help Available
The Lovely Professional University Distance Learning Centres
- LPU has opened 155 distance learning centers all over India to give as many people possible access to their quality services and the ability to improve their overall education.
- These establishments have been formed to address both academic and administrative duties to help organize the distance learning courses and help to improve the quality of delivery and teaching whenever they can.
- These distance learning programs are recognized by the Distance Education Council (DEC) who are responsible for overseeing the provision of education being given to distance learners to ensure that it is of good quality.
- LPU allows students to obtain scholarships to help them gather funds to study at the university.
- It allows for students in the SC/ST category as well as those classed as OBC.
- This is mostly done through the post matrix of the Punjab government and more information about this system and how it can be used by distance learners at LPU can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What is LPU’s ranking for distance learning quality?
Ans: LPU is consistently ranked very highly in quality surveys assessing course delivery and content with several claiming them to be the best university in India for further study.
- Q2: Where have graduates from LPU ended up working?
Ans: LPU has sent out graduates all over the world into many different employment sectors. Companies such as Google, Amazon, Apple, and IBM have all employed graduates of LPU previously. They have over 600 offers for students from Fortune 500 companies, and there is more information on their graduate potential here.
- Q3: When are the examinations for distance courses?
Ans: The end of term exams is usually held in June and December.
- Q4: Why would distance learning be good for me?
Ans: It helps in learning new skills and knowledge a possibility at any point in life and the flexibility of fitting it around existing commitments such as working or raising children.
- Q5: What is the placement criteria of LPU?
Ans: In LPU, the placements depend on your CGPA. If a student has an average of 67% in the semester, he can attend the placements. There is a placement cell in LPU. LPU is ranked No.1 among private universities in North India regarding placements.
- Q6: If I fill the admission form of LPU then when will be LPU-NEST exam?
Ans: If you fill it now, then if some slots are empty then you can select your dates. Else it will be conducted in 10 days from the day of application.
- Q7: How do I purchase a prospectus for the distance MBA at Lovely Professional University?
Ans: Interested candidates can purchase their prospectus online or the Division of Admission at the institution. Each prospectus will cost the candidate Rs 350.
- Q8: Can I get a refund of my application fee If I change my mind before filling the form?
Ans: No, once you purchase the prospectus, you will not be entitled to any refund
- Q9: What do I fill in areas that do not apply to me on the application form?
Ans: Candidates are required to fill all the details required. If any area does not apply to you, you should fill “N/A” instead of leaving it blank.
- Q10: What is the payment module for the school fees?
Ans: All candidates are required to attach a demand draft for the prescribed fee. The DD must be drawn in favour of ‘LOVELY FACULTY OF DISTANCE EDUCATION’, payable at JALANDHAR. Other acceptable methods include Net Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
- Q11: Can I pay the school fee for distance MBA by installments?
Ans: Yes, the institution allows students to pay the fee at the beginning of the semester to cater for that respective semester. However, the students must have cleared all the fees by time of course completion failure to which their graduation will be delayed until the fee is cleared
- Q12: Which document is admissible as proof of residence?
Ans: For your admission to be accepted, you must attach any document that contains your physical address. Such documents may include electricity bills, telephone bills, the latest bank account statement, driving license, Aadhar card, or a ration card.
- Q13: What are the factors that can lead to the rejection of my application?
Ans: Your application will be rejected if you fail to attach all the required documents, you fail to pay the application fee, or your signatures are different in different documents presented.
- Q14: Can I reapply after the rejection to rectify the errors?
Ans: No, candidates whose applications have been rejected cannot reapply until the next intake. As such, the institution implores every candidate to provide valid and accurate information to avoid such inconveniences.
- Q15: Will I be required to pay an extra cost if I receive study materials through courier?
Ans: Yes, any student who receives hardcopy study materials will be required to pay the study materials fee at the time of materials collection.
- Jalandhar – Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara, Punjab (India) – 144411
- Official Website: http://www.lpu.in/
- For general inquiries: +91-1824-404404
- Toll-free: 1800 102 4431
Other Related posts for Students
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Are you interested in an MBA? Find out the basics of it – Why MBA?
- Symbiosis Distance Learning
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- Distance MBA -Start Here