Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU) Distance MBA
- Courses Available
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- SGVU is a private university that was established in 2008 and is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- The school seeks to provide all busy professionals who seek to pursue higher degree courses via distance learning with the capabilities they require to ensure career growth.
- SGVU provides all the students with the opportunity to learn without sacrificing their career and time with distance education Courses.
Type of Courses
SGVU offers the following programs through the long-distance mode:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- The duration period for the MCA program is three years, while that for MBA is two years. The PGDCA is a one-year program.
- You need a minimum of 45% pass mark in B.Sc. Mathematics or should possess a technical degree such as B.Tech/ BE./ BCA to be eligible for the MCA course. A master degree in any discipline is also accepted.
- For the MBA program, you need a minimum of 50% marks in graduation. The PGDCA requires you to pass your B.Sc. with at least 45% with Mathematics. A B.Tech., B.E., BCA or master degree in any discipline is also considered.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Accreditation
- SGVU has been awarded an ‘A’ Grade approval by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- The total fee for the PGDCA program is Rs. 31,200. Total course fee for MCA is Rs. 104,400. The full program fee for MBA is Rs. 74,400.
How to Take Admission
- To apply for the distance learning program at SGVU, go to the Directorate of Distance Education portal at http://www.sgvu.edu.in/, then select the “ADMISSION” option top right and choose “Apply Online.”
- As another option, you can download the application form and fill it. Fill out and sign the form, then submit it alongside the requisite documents as well as necessary application fees. You will also need to send the receipt of the online payments.
- Online fees receipt and required documents can be submitted online by sending an email to the school. If not, you can send it through courier services.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the courses offered by Suresh Gyan Vihar University in Distance Education mode?
Ans: Suresh Gyan Vihar University offered MBA, MCA, and PGDCA in Distance Education mode.
- Does the university offer any specialization in MBA?
Ans: Yes, It does offers different specialization in its MBA program. You can contact the university for further details.
- What is the eligibility criteria for the admission in the MBA program at Suresh Gyan Vihar University Distance Education?
Ans: You must have passed a Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks to get admission in MBA program.
- What is the total cost for the admission in the MBA program?
Ans: The total cost for the MBA program is 74,400.
- Is Suresh Gyan Vihar University approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, It’s been approved by UGC. An accreditation proof is attached above.
- Is Suresh Gyan Vihar University worth for Distance MBA?
Ans: Yes, It is been a good option to pursue Distance MBA. It is been awarded Grade ‘A’ by (NAAC) in Distance MBA.
For admission, students can contact SGVU through the following channels:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +91- 7385577774
- Address: Mahal Jagatpura, Near Akshay Patra,
- Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Other Options for Students
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Start Here