Suresh Gyan Vihar University (SGVU) Distance MBA – Fee, Admission, Courses, Details
- Courses Available
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- SGVU is a private university that was established in 2008 and is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- The school seeks to provide all busy professionals who seek to pursue higher degree courses via distance learning with the capabilities they require to ensure career growth.
- SGVU provides all the students with the opportunity to learn without sacrificing their career and time with distance education Courses.
Type of Courses
SGVU offers the following programs through the long-distance mode:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- The duration period for the MCA program is three years, while that for MBA is two years. The PGDCA is a one-year program.
- You need a minimum of 45% pass mark in B.Sc. Mathematics or should possess a technical degree such as B.Tech/ BE./ BCA to be eligible for the MCA course. A master’s degree in any discipline is also accepted.
- For the MBA program, you need a minimum of 50% marks in graduation. The PGDCA requires you to pass your B.Sc. with at least 45% with Mathematics. A B.Tech., B.E., BCA or master degree in any discipline is also considered.
Suresh Gyan Vihar University Accreditation
- SGVU has been awarded an ‘A’ Grade approval by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Installment Fee Structure
Installment Fee Structure
How to Take Admission
- To apply for the distance learning program at SGVU, go to the Directorate of Distance Education portal at http://www.sgvu.edu.in/, then select the “ADMISSION” option top right and choose “Apply Online.”
- As another option, you can download the application form and fill it. Fill out and sign the form, then submit it alongside the requisite documents as well as necessary application fees. You will also need to send the receipt of the online payments.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Online fees receipt and required documents can be submitted online by sending an email to the school. If not, you can send it through courier services.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What are the courses offered by Suresh Gyan Vihar University in Distance Education mode?
Ans: Suresh Gyan Vihar University offers MBA, MCA, and PGDCA in Distance Education mode.
- Q2: Does the university offer any specialization in MBA?
Ans: Yes, It does offer different specialization in its MBA program. You can contact the university for further details.
- Q3: What are the eligibility criteria for admission in the MBA program at Suresh Gyan Vihar University Distance Education?
Ans: You must have passed a Graduation degree with minimum 50% marks to get admission in MBA program.
- Q4: What is the total cost of admission to the MBA program?
Ans: The total cost for the MBA program is 74,400.
- Q5: Is Suresh Gyan Vihar University approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, It’s been approved by UGC. An accreditation proof is attached above.
- Q6: Is Suresh Gyan Vihar University worth for Distance MBA?
Ans: Yes, It is been a good option to pursue Distance MBA. It is been awarded Grade ‘A’ by (NAAC) in Distance MBA.
- Q7: Is it worth it to study distance MBA from the Suresh Gyan Vihar University?
Ans: Yes, it was the first institution in the state of Rajasthan to get an A grade approval by NAAC. It is also approved by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB) and UGC.
- Q8: How can I access the institution’s prospectus and application form?
Ans: Interested candidates can access the prospectus both online and offline. Candidates are advised to use the online option since it’s more flexible for them.
- Q9: Are international students eligible to apply for distance MBA from the institution?
Ans: Yes, foreign students can apply for the program. However, they will be required to acquire an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities.
- Q10: Is it mandatory to have work experience before applying for a distance MBA?
Ans: No, work experience is optional. However, candidates with 2-3 years of work experience will have an added advantage during the admission process.
- Q11: How will I submit my assignments for evaluation?
Ans: Immediately after registering for distance MBA, students are provided with unique logins details to a portal where all learning materials and assignments are uploaded. Students are required to use the same portal when submitting their assignments.
- Q12: How long will it take before I get my student’s card?
Ans: During the registration process, students are provided with an enrollment number. The student’s card (with the unique number and image) will be released within 7 days from the day of admission.
- Q13: Which documents are admission as proof of residence?
Ans: Some of the documents that you can use to prove your residence include Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Phone/Electricity Bill, PAN Card, Passport, or a Bank Account Statement.
- Q14: Does the Suresh Gyan Vihar University offer scholarships for distance MBA?
Ans: No, the institution does not offer scholarships for distance learning courses. The management expects every student to clear their fees on time.
- Q15: Which learning materials will I be provided with upon registering for distance MBA?
Ans: Students have access to high-quality learning materials written by professors and experts on different topics. These materials can be accessed through the student’s portal. Also, the institution has live video lectures as well as recorded ones.
- Q16: When can I select my preferred study centre?
Ans: Students are required to select their ideal study centres when applying for the distance MBA. However, they have a chance to change the centres during the re-registration process.
For admission, students can contact SGVU through the following channels:
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: +91- 7385577774
- Address: Mahal Jagatpura, Near Akshay Patra,
- Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Other Options for Students
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Symbiosis Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Start Here
Image Credit: rawpixel