Sikkim Manipal University Distance MBA
- Accreditation Status
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- The Sikkim Manipal University is the consequence of an inimitable corporation flanked by the Sikkim and Manipal Education Government. Recognized in the year 1995, it is the initial government-private scheme in the area. It was put up for the purpose of initiating the unsurpassed in erudition for learners.
- The Sikkim Manipal University is renowned by the UGC and approved by the Indian Government. Whether a person is a bright graduate looking for an enhanced prerequisite or a proficient in quest of a supplementary degree for his/her curriculum vitae, the Sikkim Manipal University, Distance Education (SMU-DE) proffers an assortment of focused Postgraduate programs for a person to select from.
- From athwart a variety of streams, one can opt to specialize in a region of awareness and yet utilize it as an instrument to overhaul antagonism. The study configuration is developed taking into consideration the desires and needs of candidates in quest of Postgraduate degree.
- The course outline and the erudition material are premeditated to offer students with the right equilibrium of acquaintance and dexterity to thrive in the professional era.
- Core administrative dexterity, casing the chief areas of the organization, with equivalent prominence on the optional modules of organizational studies
- The sensible acquaintance of organizational procedures through concurrent market circumstances, case studies, etc.
- Methodical skills, which will help in knowledgeable and grave judgment making
- Technological and soft skills to take on the progressive, spirited and worldwide business extent
Sikkim Manipal University Accreditation proof
- Sikkim Manipal University is currently not accredited by UGC. Below is its previous accreditation letter attached.
Information for MBA program
- Specializations offered
- Marketing Management
- Information System Management
- Human Resource Management
- Finance Management
- Medium: English
- The course duration is two academic years (4 semesters)
- Maximum duration to complete course: 4 years
- Three-year graduation from a recognized University
- The candidate must meet the criteria in the Entrance test- SMU-DDE Management Aptitude Test (SMAT) conducted by University.
- A candidate is exempted from entrance test if he has a scorecard of National / International MBA Entrance Test (MAT/CAT/GMAT etc.) having scored 40 percentile or above. It should not be more than one year old at the time of admission to MBA.
- Rs.20,000/- inclusive of Exam Fee Rs. 5,000 (as of the year 2018) per semester or as adjusted at various time intervals. There is an alternative of one-time fee payment and as recompense, he would be allowed for a waiver of 15 percent of the tuition fee.
How to Apply?
- Fill in your details on the University website form. The counselor will contact you to collect the basic details and online application form link will be sent by the counselor.
- you have to fill this application form, upload your document, make an online payment and submit the form to University
- The University will process your application and verify your details and will notify you about the admission status.
- Free Admission Help Available
Placement Projections @ Sikkim Manipal University
MBA is the favored degree of preference when it comes to companies hiring students for administrative and managerial positions. The prospects are never-ending and it includes companies such as Amazon, ICICI, HP, Genpact, SBI, Aitel, Accenture, etc. Positions offered to candidates are:
- Project Manager
- Operations Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Supply Chain Head
- Planning & Organizing Expert
- Marketing Executive
- Project Manager
- Accounting and Resource Management
- Project Supervisor
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the criteria for getting admission in SMU Correspondence MBA?
Ans: You must have passed three-year graduation from a recognized University and must meet the criteria in the entrance test by an SMU-DE Aptitude test.
- what is the fee structure in SMU-DE?
Ans: The fee per semester is 20,000 inclusive of admission fee 5,000 rupees.
- Is Sikkim Manipal University Distance MBA worth it?
Ans: Yes, it is really worth it. The quality of education and study material is really useful.
- Does Sikkim Manipal University give 100% placements after correspondence MBA?
Ans: Yes, The prospects are never-ending and it includes companies such as Amazon, ICICI, HP, Genpact, SBI, Airtel, Accenture, etc
- What is the procedure of Getting an MBA from SMU-DE?
Ans: The detailed admission procedure is described above if you have more questions Free Admission Help Available.
- Is SMU-DE Correspondence MBA UGC approved?
Ans: Yes, It is approved by UGC and proof of it is attached above.
- Sikkim Manipal University
- 5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim- 737102
- 1st Floor, Syndicate House, Manipal – 576104
- Phone: 1800 266 7777
- email: email@example.com
Other Related Posts for Students
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 17 Cheapest Distance MBA University in India
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- Osmania University Correspondence MBA
- ICFAI Distance MBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide