Sri Krishnadevaraya University Distance MBA
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How To Apply?
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- Free Admission Guidance Available!
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University (SKU) is an Andhra Pradesh-based public institution. It was founded in 1981 to fill the industrial skill gap in the country and also equip students with managerial and leadership skills.
- It was named after Sri Krishnadevaraya, a renowned learning and arts patron.
- In 1988, the university became a full-fledged affiliating university after being a unitary and residential institution. Since then, it has been involved in groundbreaking research and organizing business and science-related conferences.
- SKU boasts of a computer centre, a university science instrumentation centre, a health centre, an outdoor stadium, a gymnasium, an auditorium, as well as space to accommodate various departments, hostels, laboratories, and staff quarters
- SKU’s distance MBA was designed to cater to busy professionals who want a balance between academic and work life.
- The school’s certificate is highly recognized in the country, across Asia and the rest of the world.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University is a public university.
- Banking and Finance
- International Business
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Retail Management
- Financial Management
- Technology Management
- Corporate Secretaryship
- Hospital Management
- Education Management
- Corporate Management
- Production and Operations Management
- Project Management
- Logistics Management
- System Management
- Co-operative Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics (PGDGI
- Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling (PGDGC)
- The program can be completed within 2 years with a maximum of 8 years duration.
If you are seeking admission to pursue a distance MBA from SKU, you must meet the following admission criteria:
- You must hold a Bachelor’s degree in any field from an approved colleges
- You must have secured at least 50% in aggregate score or an equivalent grade.
- You must submit proof of work experience (where applicable)
- There is also no restriction on age
- You must submit an official academic transcript if you didn’t earn your Bachelor’s degree from SKU.
- In addition to the academic transcript, you are expected to forward the following documents to the school’s admission office:
- SSC Marks Memo
- Certificate of birth
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- Service certificate issued by DEO or MEO
- Caste Certificate (where applicable)
- Residence Certificate
- Copy of application fees payment
- International students can contact the school’s admission office (via firstname.lastname@example.org) for a breakdown of their requirements.
- The total fee payable by distance learning students varies depending on your chosen specialization. You can contact the school for the school fee via email@example.com
- SKU has a deemed university status. It was accredited by AICTE and approved by the University Grants Commission.
How To Apply?
- Visit the school’s official website via SKU CDE
- Click on “Application Form”
- Select “distance postgraduate programs”
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Create an account by providing your first and last name, email address, and phone number.
- Confirm the account via the email sent to your mailbox
- Proceed to fill the application form and pay the required application fee using your debit or credit card
- Print the application form and sign the student area
- Keep a copy of the application form and send the original copy, plus other documents to the following address:
- “Application for Admission into (mentioned course)”
- Directorate of Distance Education
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Anantapuramu (A.P) – 515 003.
- Prepare for the entrance test (the scheduled date of the test would be communicated to you).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: I am a fresh graduate without any work experience, can I apply?
Ans: You can apply to pursue SKU’s distance MBA degree provided you meet the admission criteria. Work experience is not mandatory for all students.
- Q2: How long does it take to complete a distance MBA?
Ans: It takes 2 years to complete SKU’s distance MBA program.
- Q3: What happens after taking the entrance test?
Ans: The examination committee would award marks to all students. Admission is purely merit-based. If your mark is up to the cut-off point, you would be notified of your admission status
- Q4: Can I defer admission to the following year?
Ans: The chances of deferring admission is very slim. However, contact the admission office for reliable information before you apply for deferment.
- Q5: Can I pay the tuition fees on an installment basis?
Ans: As of 2017, the provision to pay tuition on an installment basis was stopped. However, you can contact the school admission office for more information
- Q6: Is the Sri Krishnadevaraya University accredited?
Ans: SKU is duly accredited by the UGC.
- Q7: How do I apply for admission?
Ans: Applying for admission is pretty simple. Visit the school admission portal and follow through with the instructions.
- Q8: Can I download the prospectus and admission form online?
Ans: Yes, you can. However, such an application should be accompanied by a Demand Draft of Rs 350 or a counterfoil of online transfer. Candidates should write their name on the reverse of the counterfoil and the DD.
- Q9: Will I be required to submit my original documents alongside the application form?
Ans: Yes, candidates are required to submit all the required documents for scrutiny.
- Q10: How will I get back my original certificates?
Ans: Candidates will get their original certificates after the verification process is complete. If the candidate meets all eligibility criteria, the certificates will be accompanied by an admission memo.
- Q11: Can I get a fee refund if I am no longer interested in the distance MBA program?
Ans: No, once a candidate’s eligibility has been verified, the fee cannot be refunded.
- Q12: Does the institution offer personal contact programs for distance MBA students?
Ans: Yes, distance MBA students are required to attend PCPs to interact with the instructors and seek clarifications on their course.
- Q13: Is it mandatory for distance MBA students to attend PCP sessions?
Ans: Students must attend at least 75% of all PCP sessions to qualify for graduation.
- Q14: How long will it take before I get an identity card?
Ans: Immediately after registration, students get an enrollment number that can be used to access the institution’s services. The student’s ID card will be ready within 7 days from the last day of registration.
- Q15: How will I get my study materials?
Ans: The Directorate of Distance Education will send the study materials directly to the students by post. However, students must clear their fees to get the self-instructional materials.
- Q16: How will I access assignments for various distance MBA courses?
Ans: Distance MBA students can access their assignments from the institution’s official website. Late submissions will be rejected.
- Q17: Will I be required to undertake any project during my studies?
Ans: Yes, distance MBA students must present a project report to their instructors for evaluation.
Have any inquiries to make? Contact the school admission office via the information below:
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Phone: 255700(O), 255805(O),255711(R)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.skuniversity.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- BLS Institute of Management Distance MBA
- NIMT Online PGDM
- MIT School of Distance Education
- BIMM Distance Education
- KSOU Distance MBA
Image Credit: Subhash Nusetti