SMU Correspondence BBA
- Sikkim Manipal University seeks to provide students with a strong foundation in management and enable them to acquire the skills necessary to navigate the labor market through a number of undergraduate courses with broad application in business and the workplace.
Types of Courses
- Communication Skills
- Computer Fundamentals
- Organization Behavior
- Quantitative Techniques in Business
- Business Environment
- Research Methods
- Management Information System
- Marketing Management
- Business Strategy
- Financial Accounting
- Legal and Regulatory Framework
- Human Resource Management
- Advertising and Sales
- Quality Management
- Retail Management
- Small Business Management
- Management Accounting
- International Marketing
- Production and Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Economic Planning and Policies
- Taxation Management
- Technology Management
- Role of International Financial Institutions
- Management Development and Skills
- The minimum duration for the SMU distance BBA program is 3 years (6 semesters), while the maximum duration is 6 years.
- Students are required to pass the 10+2, its equivalent or undergo a three-year diploma to be deemed eligible for the BBA program at SMU
- Rs. 16,250 per semester (includes Rs. 5,000 examination fee)
- SMU is approved by the UGC
- Visit this page to download SMU’s prospectus or apply online at
- Complete the online application form and send the hard copy alongside your credentials to the university to have them process your admission
- Free Admission Help Available
SMU Contact Information
- Directorate of Distance Education
- 5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok,
- Sikkim – 737102
- Phone: 1800-266-7878
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://smude.edu.in
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does SMU provide study materials for the BBA course?
- Yes. SMU offers self-learning materials designed by professionals in various subjects. As a result, the content is of high-quality.
- Is SMU a good institution to pursue distance BBA?
- Yes. SMU is a reliable school when it comes to quality distance education in India.
- Are there placement opportunities in SMU?
- Yes. SMU offers placement opportunities for its students.
- What are the fee payment options available to me?
- SMU accepts fee payment through credit/debit card or net-banking.
- Does SMU offer EMI facility on fee payment?
- Yes. SMU provides EMI on request on all credit cards.
Other Options for Students
- Lovely Professional University Distance BBA Fee, Admission
- Annamalai Distance BBA Fee, Admission, Courses
- Amity Distance BBA Fee Admission Courses
- Suresh Gyan Vihar Distance BBA
- Bharthiar Distance BBA Fee, Admisison and Courses
- Jaipur National University Distance BBA
Get An Overview of SMU Distance BBA Program
SMU Distance BBA Fee, Course, Admission
Watch this video on YouTube.