S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research MBA Program
- Courses and Duration
- Admission Process
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- Expected Salary
- Contact Details
- Related Post
- Free Admission Guidance Available!
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research is a private institution established by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan in 1981.
- The institution has consistently been ranked among the top 10 B-school in India and the Asia-Pacific region.
- The institution offers Post Graduate Diploma in Management. The program is approved by the Association of Indian Universities making it equal to an MBA degree.
Courses and Duration
- This is a two-year full-time and residential program.
- It has the approval of All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- The program is also accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- The students can specialize in the following areas:
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Information Management
- Devotes the majority of its credit hours to train students on the program’s purpose in societal transformation.
- Internship and research projects expose the students to the realities of the business world. This helps in molding highly dynamic and competent graduates.
If you want an opportunity to study MBA in SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Strong academic background with consistent performance in 10th and 12th grades
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA
- The institution that awarded the bachelor’s degree must be registered following the guidelines of the UGC Act of 1956. Also, it should be approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India
- The bachelor’s degree must entail 3 years of academic work after completing higher secondary education
- Final year students are allowed to apply as they wait for the final results and graduation. However, such students must prove that they obtained at least 50% marks in the latest exams that they completed.
- Before admission, the final year students are required to present the mark-sheet or the original copy of the degree certificate.
- A bachelor’s degree in an Indian student who studied in a University outside India will only be eligible after the approval by the Association of Indian Universities.
- Work experience is not mandatory. However, you may present proof of work experience in the form of offer letters, salary slips, or recommendation letters for consideration (optional).
- Must submit the application form before the expiry of the deadline date.
The institution receives a lot of applications for each admission year. As such, the admission process may be quite lengthy but thorough.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
The process involves the selection of the best candidates to join the institution. The selection process follows the following steps:
Review of the Application Letters
- The application window remains open until the deadline expires. Immediately after the deadline, the recruitment panel starts assessing the letters.
- The review is based on a predetermined selection criterion (check the eligibility details used for the 2018 intake in the eligibility section above).
- Those who qualify are invited for a Personal Interview and a Written Ability Test.
The Personal Interview
- After the review of all the application letters presented, the best candidates are expected to attend a personal interview physically.
- During the PI and WAT sessions, the selection panel aims at establishing the academic achievements, professional life, and personal virtues of all candidates.
- Once the students pass the PI and the WAT, they proceed to the final phase of the admission process.
Selection of Qualified Candidates
- After the rigorous exercise, the panel will compile the marks for each student and rank them based on their performance.
- The key ranking indicators include the CAT/GMAT results, PI, WAT, past work experience, and academic achievements. The CAT carries the most marks at 85% and the other parameters share the remaining 20 in equal proportions.
- If you qualify for an MBA degree in the institution, the management will communicate their decision using the personal details provided during the application process.
- Approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
- Accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA)
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- 19th best management school by National Institutional Ranking.
- The QS Global 250 MBA Rankings placed the institution among the best 200 MBA institutions in the world and 27th in the Asia-Pacific region.
- The fee for the MBA program is Rs 17.50 Lakhs
- It includes tuition fee, basic hostel, and Global Fast Track
- All other expenses are extras. They may include insurance, incidentals for Global Fast Track, travel, and lodging.
- The institution offers financial help and scholarships to students upon approval by the panel.
- In 2019, the institution had 104 companies participating in its summer placements. 98% of the students got offers from reputable organizations both in India and internationally.
- The average salary for the MBA class was 20.9 LPA.
- Approximately 91% of the students got offers of more than INR 15 Lakhs.
- Approximately 98% of graduates get employment during the placement phase. A lot of companies offer excellent packages to the graduates due to the high-level skills that they possess.
- On average, an MBA graduate from the SP Jain-Bharatiya is paid Rs 24 Lakhs.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What is an MBA?
Ans: MBA is a Masters in Business Administration degree. It entails business management and it takes two years to complete in any reputable institution.
- Q2: Where will I get recommendation letters for admission?
Ans: You should get your recommendation letters from people who know you well. Most institutions recommend that you get the letters from your supervisors at your workplace.
- Q3: Are there study exchange options in the MBA?
Ans: Yes, there are exchange programs with various international universities. The program demands international exposure to instill a global approach when addressing matters affecting any business. The institution will arrange exchange programs with specific collaborating institutions all over the world.
- Q4: How much will I spend on my MBA?
Ans: You will spend an average of Rs 20,00,000/-. Different institutions have varying fee structures
Bhavan’s S. P. Jain Institute of Management & Research
- Bhavan’s Campus, Munshi Nagar
- Dadabhai Road, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400 058
- India Tel: +91-22-2623-0396/ 2401/ 7454
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need more information about the institution’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ MBA, you should visit their official website https://www.spjimr.org
Other Articles You Might Like
- IIT Roorkee MBA Program
- Management Development Institute Gurgaon MBA Program
- IIM Udaipur MBA Program
- IIM Trichy MBA Program
- DMS IIT Madras MBA Program
Image Credit: Sid Saxena