Sri Padmavati Distance MBA PGDM Courses
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- Accreditation Status
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam is a university, especially for women.
The university is located in Tirupati in Andhra Pradesh. The university was established in the year 1983 and offers different graduation and post graduation courses.
Approximately the university has 3000 students and students from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Coastal Andhra generally take admission in this university. N.T. Rama Rao is the founder of the university.
Currently, the university offers 52 study programs and has around 16 departments.
The university does not offer any MBA course but offers different PGDM courses in Distance Education. In this article, we are discussing the course information of PGDM courses.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam University is a State University.
Types of Courses Offered
- Post Graduation Diploma in Family and Health Counselling
- Post Graduation Diploma in Preschool Education
- Post Graduation Diploma in Public Relations
- Post Graduation Diploma in Application Software
Duration of the Course
The different PGDM courses offered by the university continues for one year. The course is divided into the semester and students thus have to give two-semester exams.
Eligibility For the Course
Students passed out from a recognized college in the country with a graduation degree are eligible to study PGDM in the university. However, students willing to study P.G. Diploma in Preschool Education should have a minimum of 45% in their graduation.
Accreditation of the University
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam is recognized by the country’s apex institution, UGC.
The application form and the prospectus can be downloaded from the official website of the university. The applicant will have to submit the application along with a demand draft from any Indian bank.
The amount of the demand draft is Rs 350 and must be issued in favor of the registrar of the university.
Along with the application, the below-mentioned papers are to send.
- Certificates of exams passed.
- Degree papers.
- Migration certificate
- Two passports sized photographs
- Crossed Demand Draft
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar or PAN card details
- Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishvavidyalayam offered Distance MBA?
Ans: The university does not offer MBA in its Distance Education. However, it does offer different courses in Post Graduate Diploma.
- I want to take admission in Post Graduate Diploma of Preschool Education. What should I do?
Ans: You can submit your application form from the university website and apply for the course. You must have 45% marks in your graduation degree to apply for this course.
- What is the eligibility criteria for the admission in PG diploma at Sri Padmavati Mahila Vishvidyalayam?
Ans: You must have passed a Bachelor’s degree to take admission in the university. For Preschool Education you must have 45% marks in your last degree.
- Is SPMVV approved by UGC?
Ans: Yes, It is accredited by UGC.
- What is the fee structure for the Post Graduate program in SPMVV Distance education?
Ans: The total fee for the one year Post Graduate Diploma course is 3,000. However Computer Application course the fee is 5,000.
- Padmavathi Nagar,
- Near West Railway Station, Chittoor,
- Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517502
- Phone number: 0877 228 4588
- Email address: [email protected]
- Website: http://www.spmvv.ac.in/