Sri Venkateshwara (SV) University Distance MBA – Courses, Admission, and More
- Courses Available
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Sri Venkateswara University, located in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India is commonly known as S.V. University or SVU. The university was established in the year 1954 by chief minister Tanguturi Prakasam Pantulu.
- The university comes from Lord Venkateswara as his shrine is situated in the city.
- The university runs with the motto ‘Jnanam Samyaga Vekshanam.’ The motto English means “Wisdom lies in proper perspective.” The current chancellor of the university is E.S.L Narasimhan.
- The university offers different courses in humanities, science, commerce, management, engineering, and computer science stream. Also, the university apart from offering regular classes offers distance education as well. In this article, we are sharing information regarding the distance MBA and PGDM courses offered by the university.
- Sri Venkateswara University is a state University.
Duration of the Courses
- Just like MBA courses offered by any other university, the MBA course offered by this university as well continues for 2 years and is divided into 4 semesters.
Types of Courses Offered
- Masters in Business Administration
- Masters in Business Administration (Executive)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management.
The university does not offer any specialization in MBA, therefore, the MBA course offered by the university is generic.
Eligibility For the Course
- Students who have completed graduation from any recognized university in the country are eligible for studying MBA from this university.
- The total fee for the MBA course offered by the university is Rs 27,000 and the course fee for the PGDM course is Rs 2500.
Accreditation of the University
- The university is currently not accredited under UGC which is the apex institution in the country for recognizing universities offering distance education. However, Below we have attached a previous screenshot of the accreditation letter received by the university.
- Students who are willing to study at the university need to apply online for the admission procedure.
- Applications forms can be downloaded from the university website https://www.svuniversity.edu.in/dde.
- The fee needs to be deposited by the student to the university’s bank account.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Students have to fill up the online form with accurate information and then submit it and pay the application fee. The application fee is Rs 200. Also, it is advised to the students to check the eligibility before paying the application fee.
- In the case of manual application submission, the student must submit a copy of the required documents along with their application and a demand draft to the prescribed address.
- Free Admission Help Available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: What are the courses offered at Sri Venkateshwara University Distance Education?
Ans: The university offers MBA, MBA Executive and PGD in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management. It does not offer any kind of specialization in MBA.
- Q2: Is Sri Venkateshwara University Distance MBA UGC approved?
Ans: Yes, It is approved by the University of Grant Commission and an accreditation proof is attached above.
- Q3: What is the fee structure of the MBA in SVU distance MBA?
Ans: The total fee for the MBA program is 27,000.
- Q4: Should I scanned and upload the original documents for the online admission form?
Ans: Yes, the original documents should be scanned and uploaded by the applicant for the verification process.
- Q5: When will I get my student ID and password?
Ans: You will get your student id and password details when the admission formalities are completed.
- Q6: How will I get admission in Sri Venkateshwara university distance MBA program?
Ans: The detailed admission process is described above. For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
- Q7: How will I choose the examination centres?
Ans: Sri Venkateswara University updates the list of examination centres regularly. Students are required to select their centres several weeks before the commencement of the tests.
- Q8: How are the placement activities conducted in the institution?
Ans: The university endeavors to provide the best environment for recruiters to seek their desired skills and talents. Students are required to keep in touch with administrative officers at their centre for updated placement data and opportunities.
- Q9: Can I change my examination centre?
Ans: Yes, students can change their examination centres as long as the application is within the admissible time framework as set by the university.
- Q10: After submitting my application, when do I expect confirmation of the admission?
Ans: The admission process starts immediately after the submission of the application forms. Candidates will get information about their application status within 14 days of the final application date.
- Q11: I am required to attend all Personal Contact Programmes?
Ans: No, students must attend a minimum of 50% of the PCP programs. The forums provide an adequate chance for students to seek clarifications and get guidance on the requirements of the program.
- Q12: What are the requirements for getting an admit card?
Ans: All students are required to have an admit card to sit for the end of semester exams. To get the card, they are required to have cleared all the outstanding fee balances.
- Q13: Which documents will I be required to provide during the admission process?
Ans: Candidates are required to provide attested copies of proof of residence, passport photos, and academic certificates. Candidates will only provide the original copies upon request by their respective study centres.
- Q14: What happens when I fail my end of semester exams? Can I still register for the following semester?
Ans: Students will be required to retake the failed exams upon payment of a retake fee. The fail will not prevent students from registering for the next semester.
- Gandhi Road,
- Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517502
- Phone: 0877 228 9547
- Website: https://www.svuniversity.edu.in/
Other Related Posts for Students
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA in India
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- Distance MBA – Start Here
Image Credit: Fabian Mardi