SVSU Distance MBA Program
- Courses Available
- Accreditation Status
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
- Located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is a private University set up in 2008 to run degree and postgraduate courses in various disciplines.
- Its commitment to making higher education accessible to everyone led SVSU to establish the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), through which it administers learning through the distance mode.
Type of Courses
The courses available for students at SVSU through the distance mode include:
Master Degree Programs:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- M.A. Sociology
- M.A. English
- M.A. Political Science
- M.A. Public Administration
- M.A. Hindi
- M.A. History
- M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication (MA – JMC)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Library and Information Science (M. Lib)
- M.Sc. Dietetics & Food Service Management
- M.Sc. (Computer Applications)
- Master of Commerce (M. Com)
Post Graduate Diploma Programs:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Public Nutrition
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Safety & Quality Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal & Child Health
- Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Health Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application
- Post Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice
Advanced Diploma Programs:
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration (ADBA)
- Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications (ADCA)
- The advanced Diploma programs can be completed within two years, while the postgraduate diploma programs require at least one year to complete.
- Except for M. Lib and MCA, all master degree programs have a minimum course duration of two years. M. Lib requires one year, while the MCA program takes at least three years to complete.
- For courses like English, Sociology, Political Science, Hindi, Public Administration, and History, the eligibility is graduation in any course.
- The MBA, M.Sc. Computer Applications and M.A. – JMC programs also require graduation in any discipline.
- MCA requires graduation with mathematics, while you will need to be a graduate of commerce or its equivalent to apply for M. Com. Similarly, M. Lib requires B. Lib or equivalent.
- Candidates who wish to enroll for M.Sc. Dietetics & Food Service Management need to have a bachelor’s degree in Food and Nutrition.
- For ADBA and ADCA, eligibility is 10+2 or its equivalent. The postgraduate diploma programs require graduation in related fields, except for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer
- Application and Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights which only need you to graduate in any discipline.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Accreditation
- SVSU has been awarded “Grade A” by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
The fee information for SVSU distance learning courses is as follows:
How Can I Apply
- Candidates seeking admission to SVSU should obtain the prospectus and application form in person from the university campus or its city office in Lokpriya Hospital Complex, Samrat Palace, Garh Road, Meeru. Payment for the form shall be made in cash or via demand draft.
Start Your Admission Now
Start Your Admission Now
- Completed forms should be sent to the Directorate of Distance Education directly or through its city office at Lokpriya Hospital, Meerut.
- For more information, Free Admission Help Available.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: Am I eligible if I have a bachelor’s degree in any stream to get admission in MBA at Swami Vivekanand Subharti University distance education?
Ans: Yes, The requirement for MBA is a bachelor’s degree in any stream or discipline.
- Q2: What are the courses offered at Swami Vivekanand Subharti University in distance education?
Ans: There are several courses offered at Swami Vivekanand Subharti University. The list of each and every course is mentioned above in a very detailed manner.
- Q3: What is the fee structure for MBA in distance mode at Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
Ans: The fee for an MBA program is 15,000 per year.
- Q4: Why should I consider Swami Vivekanand Subharti University for distance education courses?
Ans: The university has been awarded Grade ‘A’ by NAAC in its distance education courses. So, I think you should consider Swami Vivekanand Subharti University for distance courses.
- Q5: What is the duration for the MCA program at Swami Vivekanand Subharti University distance education?
Ans: It takes 3 years to complete the MCA course in distance mode.
- Q6: Can I pursue M.Ed in distance mode from Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
Ans: The University does not offer M.Ed in distance education. However, you can consider other options offered by the university.
- Q7: What is the approval status of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University?
Ans: The institution is approved by the Distance Education Bureau, India.
- Q8: Does the university allow an offline method of application?
Ans: Yes, candidates can apply using both online and offline methods. However, the online method is preferred due to its convenience.
- Q9: Can I get a scholarship for distance studies?
Ans: Yes, the university offers scholarships to meritorious students.
- Q10: Does the university guarantee placement after convocation?
Ans: The university has placement cells that provide a conducive environment for employers to meet with students and graduates. However, there is no employment guarantee.
- Q11: Can I apply for a distance MBA at the institution if I don’t live in India?
Ans: Yes, the program is open for international students.
- Q12: Which documents should I have as I apply for a distance MBA at the institution?
Ans: All candidates are required to have proof of residency, proof of birth, academic certificates, a DD for fee payment, and passport-sized photos.
- Q13: What is the cancellation policy for the institution?
Ans: Students who wish to cancel their admission offer should do so using the laid down procedures. Also, they should apply for a refund only if they invoke the process within 30 days from the last registration day.
- Q14: How long do I expect to get a refund in my bank account?
Ans: After approval, the refund will reflect in your bank account within 15 working days.
Contact information for SVSU include:
- Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
- Subhartipuram, NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar Bypass Road, Meerut-250005
- Email:[email protected]
Other Options for Students
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- The best Distance MBA Program in India
- Cheapest Distance MBA Colleges
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- Distance MBA – Complete Guide
Image Credit: Ben Duchac