Symbiosis Correspondence MBA Details
- Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning offers correspondence education to students across the world. One of the most sought after degree/diploma is that of Masters in Business Administration (MBA). Students from over 45 countries are currently studying under the ambit of Symbiosis Distance Learning umbrella.
- The programs designed by SCDL are tuned up to match the current trends and demands of the modern day world and are recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) – Distance Education Bureau (DEB)
- Symbiosis is a private university
List of Courses Offered and Duration of Courses
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Customer Relationship Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Export and Import Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Technical Writing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Instructional Design
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-primary Teachers Training
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Corporate Law
- Duration: It offers both single and dual specialization program with a duration of two years
- Maximum duration to complete course: 4 Years
Eligibility Criteria for SCDL
- Graduate in any discipline, from a recognized University
- International student graduates from recognized institution
- Final year student graduates can also apply
- Qualification of SCDL – PGDBA Entrance Test
- Candidate with valid score in National / International MBA Entrance Test (XAT/MAT/CAT/GMAT etc.) for current academic year
- Medium of instruction: English
- Specializations offered:
- Management Accounting
- Human Resource
- Customer Relationship Management
Symbiosis Distance MBA Fee Structure
Following is the program fee structure and non-refundable application form fees:
- General students: INR 37,000 for the course and INR 1,500 for the form
- Active Defence/ Paramilitary / Police Personnel: INR 34,000 and INR 1,500 for the form
- SAARC Students: INR 90,000 and INR 6,900 for the form
- International Students: INR 1,66,000 and INR 6,900 for the form
Symbiosis Distance Center Accreditation Proof
How to take admission?
- Purchase prospectus containing all details regarding programs of the University
- Submit the Application Form (available online) with complete details and registration fee
- Submit the First Installment or Complete Fee after confirmation of admission
- We provide free admission help to students. Let us know if you need it.
Availability of Application Form:
- Students can directly walk into one of SCDL offices
- You can even apply online here
- Students can collect brochures/application form from select Axis Bank Branches. List Here
- One can also use the Postal Media in order to get the prospectus and other related forms for admission
Features of Symbiosis MBA via Distance Mode
- Study Material: Study Material for every semester is sent to students
- e-Learning modules: Interactive learning about certain aspects of the syllabi
- e-Mentoring: Email Support is available to students too
- Virtual Classroom Sessions: Students attend classes online, can ask questions and interact with the faculty
After Course Placements
- The students who complete distance course do not become eligible for the regular course placement support.
- However, placement assistance is provided (as per the website). It’s a good initiative by the institute, but we remain skeptical as to how useful this might be considering the number of students applying for the same.
Our Own Understanding and review
Symbiosis has one of the best distance learning post graduate diploma in business administration in the country.
It is professionally managed and has a reasonable fee structure. It also has pan India presence, which makes it easy for students shifting their location regularly. If you are looking for private options for doing distance education in the field of business, Symbiosis is definitely one of the best options out there.
There are some other options with respect to distance learning available to students as of now. It’s recommended that aspirants also read about the following:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the fee for symbiosis distance courses?
- As mentioned above, its roughly 36,000 INR
- Is symbiosis distance learning degree ugc approved?
- Yes, please see the screenshot above. However, note that UGC approvals happen every year so cross check the latest status.
- Is symbiosis distance mba approved by AICTE?
- Symbi only offers diploma, so this is not really required.
- Is Symbiosis distance MBA worth it?
- Depends on your scenario. Please read this
- What is the ranking of symbiosis distance center?
- What is the graduation percentage required for symbiosis distance courses?
- There is no such criteria
Symbiosis Contact Information:
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
1065 B, Gokhale Cross Road, Model Colony,
Pune – 411016, Maharashtra, India.
Phone: +91-20-66211000 (Hunting lines)
Other Options For Students
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- XLRI distance programs
- IIM Distance Education
- Top 10 Best Distance MBA
- Are you interested in MBA? Find out the basics of it – Why MBA?