Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education Admission, Prospectus and More
|Tamil Nadu Open University Distance Education Admission||Details|
|Stream||Shipping & Logistic, Hospital Administration, etc.|
|Fee of course (INR)||101,000|
|Work ex required||No|
|Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University|
|Admission Help||Click here|
Quick Links for Reference
- Accreditation Status
- Courses Available
- Fee Structure
- How to Apply?
- Contact Information
- Related Posts
- Distance MBA – Free Guidance Available!
About The University
In addition, the University has been well-known by the Govaty Foundation of France and has presented “France India Heritage” lately.
The University was inaugurated by an Act (No.27 of 2002) of the Legislative Assembly of the Government of Tamilnadu to reach out to students who are underprivileged, rejected admission to higher education, needy, handicapped, working men and women, people who couldn’t complete their education due to other goals.
The Distance Education Council, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) praised and honored the Government of Tamilnadu for starting TNOU.
This move of the Government of Tamilnadu is very beneficial for the poor, handicapped, women, and the weaker sections of the society, and the University is dedicated to assisting economically and scholastically both.
The Tamilnadu Open University is playing a vital role in becoming a Centre of Excellence in Open and Distance Learning (ODL) by contributing excellent programs to fulfill the needs of the people and to enlarge the reach to higher education to shape an advanced India. The University shall:-
- Develop a bendable and tough curriculum to broaden the scholastic reach, excavate information boundaries, and produce vast business skills.
- Spread higher education to the whole country through lifetime learning programs to live a better life.
- Begin interactive surroundings for excellent self-confidence.
- Nurture private-public firms.
- Connect the digital divide and execute anytime, anywhere learning atmosphere.
- Synchronize and execute standards in ODL.
Tamil Nadu Open University is a State Open University.
Tamil Nadu Open University Accreditation
Tamil Nadu Open University is accredited by UGC.
Post Graduate Programmes
- MBA (General)
- MBA (Shipping and Logistics)
- MBA (Hospital Administration)
- MBA (Retail Management)
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
- Master Foreign Going Certificate of Competency
- First Class Motor or Steam or Combined (Chief Engineer) Certificate of Competency issued by the Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, Government of India, or its counterparts in other countries.
|Tamil Nadu Open University Courses Fee Structure||Details (INR)|
|Online Application Cost||200|
|Registration and Postal Charges||500|
|Total fee for One year for all the programs||50,150|
100/- to be paid for the Application Form
The filled Application form should be presented along with the Original and the verified copies of the eligibility certificates. (The Original Certificates will be returned immediately after Verification.
Application forms with brochures are available at the study centers campus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What is the eligibility criteria for MBA Shipping and Logistic?
Ans: You must have a Master in Foreign going Certificate of Competency.
Q2: What are the placement opportunities for the students after Tamil Nadu Distance MBA?
Ans: A placement cell is established by Tamil Nadu Open University Distance MBA for providing employment to its students.
Q3: Is Tamil Nadu University Distance MBA UGC approved?
Ans: Yes, It is approved by the University of Grants Commission.
If you have any questions, please ask us here – we answer every single query of students.
- TAMILNADU OPEN UNIVERSITY
- No 577, Anna Salai
- Saidapet, Chennai- 600015.
- Web: www.tnou.ac.in
Other Options For Students
- Bharathiar Distance Education MBA
- 14 Awesome Tips For NMIMS NMAT Exam Preparation
- IGNOU distance education MBA
- Jamia Milia Islamia Distance Learning
- XLRI distance programs
- Distance MBA – Start Here
Image Credit: Haseesh Rahithya